Current Page: 18 of 25
Miracle of Love
Posted by: solway ()
Date: May 25, 2005 06:26AM

Recently I have received the comment from various friends and family members that "all roads lead to God so whats the big deal?"

The "big deal" is that this is not GOD. It is a manufactured high created through mind control and coersive persuasion and the "high" that is created is called "God" when in the intensive.

What do you feel? The spiritual leader says..... Oh the LOVE, oh the ecstasy, beyond words, beyond the mind....feel it ...IT is GOD....recognize it, believe it. It feels SO good so it MUST be God. Don't question it, just believe.

So the "feel good" has been labeled as God.

Do all roads lead to God....? I guess if you are naive enough to believe that this is even God, then it is leading you somewhere. That somewhere... is deeper into MOL, an ABUSIVE cult where my dear friends and family your loved one is being manipulated, abused, loosing themselves in the process.

WAKE UP.... WAKE UP......

Options: ReplyQuote
Miracle of Love
Posted by: molvictim ()
Date: May 28, 2005 06:12AM

It is the perfect spider web to gain knowledge and control over the
cult-member. I shared more intimate information and feelings with my
MOL-spiritual-guide than with anyone at that point in my life. It
functioned as a hook and was I hooked, because it creates the
illusion of caring and being loved. Hmmm, didn't Kalindi promise to
escape the illusion of this planet?????

We evaluated daily writings of members on a regular basis when I was
part of the MOL funding team. Kendra and Lara (both coming from big money and wealth) specifically wanted info about members
dealing with money-issues (Feeling bad/guilty about having
money) later; this whole fishing expedition got expended to
the "Horse-Shoe-Leaders" during the intensive-seminars. Leaders were trained by the "team" to listen and report participants dealing with "money
issues". Those participants were groomed during the remaining time of
the seminar and than targeted to pledge during the last day
ceremony. The open atmosphere at the end of the seminar is used to
open the wallets.....

Miracle of Love
Date: June 15, 2005 09:35PM

MOL is very crafty. I had a private email from someone telling me that the guidance was for the members to clear their altars. Have only a ceramic chicken on their altar. They are to start their mornings with a declaration of "cockadoodledoo.....cockadoodledoo....wake up sleepy souls wake up..." Think about it. It is the year of the rooster in the chinese horoscope. Everywhere I go there are roosters. I see roosters everywhere. In restaurants, at a recent art exhibit. My son is a rooster in the chinese horoscope so when I see a rooster I would think of him. IMO, when a MOLer sees a rooster when they are out in the real world. They immediately think of the guidance....chant the mantra in their heads (consciously or unconsciously) and go about their day. Everything they do brings them back to thinking about MOL and "the work".

We can go on and on to include music, clothing, the way everything is done and I mean EVERYTHING. Everything they do brings them back to the MOL groupthink to the point where they are totally emeshed and become MOL with the same monotone voice showing no charged conversation, same facial expressions, same clothing, same music, same living, dishes, labeling, organizing, etc.

IMO, the next step will be to guide and stress the members into thinking that everyone outside of MOL are proned to lying. That will keep the members questioning everything, especially outsiders. Remember "People of the Lie"? MOLers will start to question outsiders even on a deeper level "is this a lie?" They will IMO continue to hone in on those "select few" that are willing to "come home to God" really make them feel special and even more wanted and won't be that concerned how many members join, but will want only those that are of more elite social status and education or those with special talents that are willing to continue to feed the beast. They keep them busy by doing all kinds of things that make them believe are breaking free from the cycle of birth and death, serving the one who will guide them from this plane of suffering, the ONLY one who can do that is Kalindi, according to them. So they will do anything for her..... believing it is for god. They will do ANYTHING, because they longer possess critical thinking skills. So they get up every morning gaze at their altars see their rooster and say "cockadoodledo, cockadoodledo......" But hey "god is beyond the mind" don't question it....just do it. Just say yes, give up and surrender to the voice of god and her guidance.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: molvictim ()
Date: June 22, 2005 05:09AM

Just got back from a little trip and hooked up with some friends and former MOL members during my trip. It is always good to find support with friends sharing the same experiences. Jill, Kalindi's sister mentioned that Kalindi bought land in Colorado springs to move from Hawaii. Several members got guidance to move and start preparing. Supposedly, that will be the new place to break free.

Did anybody hear anything similar?

The only other subject around MOL these days is money! Obviously, Kalindi is following big "G's" guidance to be never poor or suffer from lack of money. Go figure...... He made it very clear and had a lot of fear around money. Dan, Gourasana's driver during his lifetime mentioned that many times.

Miracle of Love
Date: July 01, 2005 08:52AM

Yes, I heard the same. Kalindi in Colorado Springs. Some member have moved there to start a new "hub" for MOL. Also, many MOL members leaving the SF area and moving south to San Diego.

San Diego Center, IMHO will exist. Business plans are moving along as the second generation takes over with more and more responsibilities. MOL is also moving members out of the country as well. Australia seems to be where some are heading to spread the message.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: July 01, 2005 09:15AM

and Germany, and Argentina, and Iceland and Costa Rica

Just gotta keep that LOVE spreading around (with those pillows carefully sprayed with bleachy water, then individually wrapped by gloved volunteers, to send to the cleaners after each Intensive day ... hmmm...)

Miracle of Love
Date: July 01, 2005 09:28AM

MOLVICTIM WROTE:

It is so frustrating for me to see and realize that I followed a
scam for seven years and was used just for the benefit of a con
artist.

The intensive is a copy of Lou Stolis work.

[www.selfmastery.org]

Yes, MOLVICTIM, however had you seen this self mastery website while you were ensnared in MOL you would have brushed it off as other MOLers have done to me with the statement "there are many workshop Intensives similar to MOL, but MOL is the only one that offers you a program that will break you free from the chains of rebirth, never to take birth on this plane of illusion again", believing the voice of god, Kalindi, as the only one that has the power to guide them.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: JM ()
Date: July 14, 2005 02:02PM

So no conversation anymore?

Miracle of Love
Posted by: JM ()
Date: July 14, 2005 02:06PM

But then I wandered on the edge and never went active.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 14, 2005 11:18PM

If you have some information or are looking for information, feel free to share.

But these brief, Zen like questions are rather distracting and not helpful on a message board.

Current Page: 18 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.