Current Page: 24 of 25
Miracle of Love
Posted by: JM ()
Date: April 11, 2006 04:50PM

By the way RR, concerning the legality of this message thing taken from Valentines computer, it is a suprise to the people of MOL. As you have figured out I know some of the upper honcho's. They don't read this forum, but when I talked to them about it they were both suprised that the information was posted, and also interested that you were blocking it's being posted. They seemed to admire your honesty.

By the way, I don't know the Honcho of Honcho's, or the Lady Honcho, but I do know some other Honcho's. Sort of like Honchettes. Any way, for what it is worth, thanks for the legal concern. If you are ever in San Diego I will take you to one of their free open to the public dances and you can shake your booty with them, and me, if you can figure out who I am (Oh, that's right you would know, I took you .... duuhhh).

Feel free to post or not post this, I just wanted to communicate with you.

Some guy making believe he is JM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Miracle of Love
Posted by: solway ()
Date: July 12, 2006 06:05AM

It has come to my attention that MOL has had a recent FUNDING CALL. Phone calls made to solicit money from members. After all, Kalindi has her shopping sprees and other habits to take care of. Most of the mission thinking there is no money.....

MOL is ALWAYS almost out of money. By keeping MOL's bank accounts nearly empty, they can never lose money in a lawsuit, because there is no money from the official accounts with which to settle a suit. MOL's money is carefully arranged to have the mission ALWAYS be in quasi-povery.

The leadership has separate accounts w/ plenty of money hidden overseas.

This is typical cult financial management. Always make the followers think there isn't enough, that they aren't enough....."isn't it your desire to give and to see the mission grow"?..... give more...be more.... all for the Voice of God and her whims....and she will break you free!!!!

Miracle of Love
Date: July 23, 2006 06:22AM

Kalindi continues to be in a paranoid phobic state. Like all narrasstic anti social gurus she now feels she needs to be protected more and wants trained guard dogs and martial art experts and "yes" people to surround her.

After the recent funding call one member (who now has thankfully left the MOL) was told NEVER QUESTION by her spiritual leader.

Kalindi has a desire to build a cathedral in Colorado. Any emotions or demands that she has is labeled as "the energy" coming in. So if she is in a manic state....depressed state and sleeping a lot....or shopping or taking care of her OTHER vices...it is never questioned or thought of as anything more as "the energy coming in".....!

Miracle of Love
Posted by: stingray ()
Date: July 27, 2006 11:35PM

FYI. Apparently "The Intensive" is no longer under that name. It's now called a "Seminar."

Miracle of Love
Date: August 06, 2006 06:56AM

FYI....Apparently the mission in out of money. That is why Kalindi called for another funding call this year.... not too long ago. Funds continue to be down.

Leaders are having to cohabitate in ways that they are not accustomed to. This will bring up more anxiety and uneasiness with Jim St. James having to move in with the Lady.

PEOPLE ARE LEAVING.....and will continue to leave.

There will be a peaceful protest outside the next Intensive.

Yes Stingray, the name of the Intensive has been changed to the 21st Century Awareness Seminar.

Miracle of Love
Date: August 29, 2006 02:32AM

Recently I visited the MOL center in downtown SF.

"THE CENTER" has a sign now above the doors and on the doors it says

"21st Century Awareness Seminar"

I am confident that the "marketing genius" behind MOL markets and promotes a public, well known successful corporation/business.

MOL is now planning to open the same thing in downtown Denver.

The plans for the cathderal are in the works and is going to be built in Colorado Springs. The cathedral for Kalindi.....

Miracle of Love
Posted by: eastcoast ()
Date: August 29, 2006 10:33AM

My soon to be ex-husband is moving into a MOL house in Asheville NC. I DO NOT want our young sons to be there! Does anyone have any experience in preventing custody based on MOL membership? How do I protect them? By the way, MOLers are moving here in droves. I am so scared for my children.

Miracle of Love
Date: August 29, 2006 10:51PM

Dear East Coast,

I understand your concerns. I am part of a support group of xMOLr's and their family and friends. There is information that can assist you. If you would like you can email me personally and I can direct you to the appropriate people. Know you are not alone in your circumstances, thoughts and concerns.

My email address is csolway@yahoo.com.

Miracle of Love
Date: August 29, 2006 10:58PM

Dear East Coast....

The site for the support group is:

www.SupportforMOLVictimsandSurvivors@yahoogroups.com

On that site there are links to various information that might help you directly or you can converse with others in your similar situation.

I hope you find what you need.

Miracle of Love
Date: August 30, 2006 01:29AM

Correction to support group connection. The site address is as follows:

[health.groups.yahoo.com]

Current Page: 24 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.