Current Page: 23 of 25
Miracle of Love
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 18, 2006 06:00AM

GREYSEAL:

I have emailed with my attorney and discussed this.

There may be some privacy or copyright issues.

If you wish to post from these documents that's your choice, but rather than entire documents please retrict yourself to important excerpts.

Even better would be if you just explain in your own words, perhaps offering a quote here or there from the material, what you feel is contained in the documents that is noteworthy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Miracle of Love
Posted by: zaflon ()
Date: February 18, 2006 06:44AM

GREYSEAL
Kath,

When good people turn their backs for fear of retribution then evil will prevail.

Love

Mike

May I advise you to use TOR or some other proxy servers or you will, 'do a mitnick'. [tor.eff.org]

Miracle of Love
Posted by: GREYSEAL ()
Date: February 18, 2006 06:47AM

No matter which way you look at it, MOL committed a major BLUNDER. They ignored the illusion and TRUTH found a way to reach the light of day. If they wish to look for someone to blame, then why not ask Kalindi……. “Hmmmm. Excuse us but, why the hell did God see fit not tell you about this?”

I look forward to reading her response.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: GREYSEAL ()
Date: February 18, 2006 09:03AM

Thanks for the warning zaflon but, anyone from MOL can access my system anytime they want........ Even I approach my system with care and caution...... And I know what's on it...... It's always in a high state of quarentine. They would be better off tinkering about with certain system located in the Pentagon.

Ooooops, I mentioned the Pentagon....... This is another piece of electronic data which US Millitary Intel have to look at. Think I'm kidding!

Miracle of Love
Posted by: kath ()
Date: February 18, 2006 09:13AM

GREYSEAL
Once installed the PC owner has now become the Licensed User. They are also provided with very clear instructions on how to change the paremeters within the software to allow, restrict or deny total access to their PC by and external party. If they fail to change the access paremetres, then they are giving legal permission for any of the other Millions of people with similar sofware (Limewire, Kazaa, Bearshare, 360Share), to have access to the files on their PC.

Consider the case of a person with wireless broadband who has left their wireless footprint open (the default setting.)

As far as I am aware, in the UK you are still commiting a crime if you access their computer, and it's punishable by imprisonment.

It's not their responsibility in the eyes of the law to do this- even though it's common sense.

This may be a similar matter.
Love
Kath

Miracle of Love
Posted by: solway ()
Date: February 18, 2006 01:00PM

Dear Greyseal,

You mention getting the information through Valentine's PC....you could NOT have found a higher ranking MOLer....one of the closest to Kalindi.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: demeter ()
Date: March 02, 2006 03:04AM

Please read the Goose's compelling story under the Group Information Database. Great job Goose! And thank you for sharing yourself.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 02, 2006 03:06AM

Miracle of Love
Posted by: bellinghamsailor ()
Date: March 15, 2006 08:41AM

Carl Jung suggests that the lack genuine Eros in our lives ultimately leads to sexual perversion in many forms. Certainly this MOL (or whatever) is just one more available perversion - they come in any flavor you desire.

Case Study: A sad sack food executive with a repressed love nature ultimately is completely seduced by a manipulative Kali Ma. It may not last forever, sooner or later he will probablly begin to see her shadow and hopefully his own.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: JM ()
Date: March 15, 2006 03:31PM

That passage you refered us to rr was interesting.

Current Page: 23 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.