Current Page: 14 of 16
Re: Bnei Baruch anyone?
Posted by: mellowchuck ()
Date: May 03, 2012 09:42AM

"All the new methods that seemingly resemble Kabbalah are given to us by Pharaoh or by the Creator through Pharaoh. It is written: “I have hardened his heart,” and this is in order to sift, to sort out, the people who may be a burden on our groups.

So we shouldn’t feel sorry about the many people who come and later 90% of them leave. The wisdom of Kabbalah chooses only those who belong to the Creator, those who can really mediate between Him and the rest of humanity. The spiritual world is built on quality not on quantity.

We are happy about every person who arrives, but everyone is free to choose. We don’t underestimate anyone in any way, but if a person leaves, it is his free will. This means that he still has to work on himself on other levels and he isn’t ready to come yet. He received something from us; he will later process it, and after a while will return to us. If he doesn’t, then he has his own way and he will end it in his next life, while we want to finish it in this life."

Source:

http://www.laitman.com/2012/05/pharaohs-tricks/

-Charles Lease

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 15, 2012 04:27PM

Date: November 05, 2012 04:24AM

Look at this now the Kool-Aid Man nutjob Laitman is against Obama because he's "anti-Israel"...last time I checked Obama was and is pro-Israel

Question: I understand how you could say a president is our enemy on the level of them being a leader in this world, in egoism, but how could you possibly say Obama is an enemy of Israel? He simply has to treat Israel objectively, like all other American allies (allies, not enemies), since the spiritual nature of Israel is not yet apparent. But he certainly is not an “enemy of Israel.” Not on the level of this egoistic world where we exist. Ahmadinejad killed so many of his own people. They were getting chopped up in alleyways with axes by his police force, just for demanding to be treated better. You can hardly compare the two leaders. Israel is a U.S. ally. Iran is not.

Answer: You have to put yourself in my place and not in the place of the average man. I look from the point of view of the realization of the plan of Nature (the Creator), at what it would cost the world in the event of the implementation of Romney or Obama’s plans. If “the spiritual essence of Israel,” that is, the spiritual nature of its geography, political and social systems, history, and in general, its spiritual significance to all those aspiring to the revelation of the Creator is not obvious to you, it does not mean that the approaches of how to realize the plan of nature do not differ.

Romney goes through the mission of Israel. It does not matter that he does not understand that it means the realization of the spiritual mission of revealing the Creator. He sees as much as he is given. Obama completely negates the need for such a path, and therefore he is unacceptable. After all, the realization of the revelation of the Creator will take place in any case, but under different conditions, and will require great sacrifices with Obama.

In general, you are a student of Kabbalah and thus your words that “the spiritual nature of Israel is not yet apparent,” to put it mildly, are surprising…. By the way, anti-Semitism indicates this clearly. After blaming the Jews for their harmfulness to the world, anti-Semites thus claim that Israel has a special power to influence the fate of the world. And I totally agree with this.

http://www.laitman.com/2012/11/romney-or-obama-in-terms-of-the-plan-of-nature/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=blograveng-nov3&utm_campaign=romney-or-obama-in-terms-of-the-plan-of-nature

-Charles Lease

Date: November 12, 2012 12:30AM

https://checkout.kabbalah.info/en/projects/new_building/unithon?utm_source=email_marketing_system&utm_medium=email&utm_content=17392539&utm_campaign=Unithon%253A%2520One%2520Kli%2520%2520One%2520Home

Check this out- the link above is a link to their marathon to raise ANOTHER $1,500,000 US Dollars which is bad enough but it also equates to (4 shekels for 1 dollar) $6,000,000 NIS. Shekels also go far in Israel as things are a lot cheaper especially real estate which they claim the money is for.

Here's the e-mail they are sending to everyone even associated with Bnei Baruch at some point---

Bnei Baruch Association
Unithon: One Kli, One Home

Join Us Now

UNITHON: ONE KLI, ONE HOME
Unity marathon - follow the sun as we go around the world shining Light on our new home.

Where:[home.kab.info]

Date:NOVEMBER 17th – 18th FOR 24 HOURS

Time:11:00 AM EST

We invite you to the UNITHON: ONE KLI, ONE HOME, a WORLDWIDE EFFORT to join together to raise our new home.

JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION of unity. BE INSPIRED as friends across the globe share what our Bnei Baruch home means to them.BE UPLIFTED with music.SHARE IN THE MEMORIES of Bnei Baruch’s history and HEAR ABOUT our future plans and goals. Most importantly, don’t miss this opportunity to UNITE AS ONE WITH FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD as we build our new spiritual and corporeal home.

Build our INNER HOME in the CONNECTION between us while raising the necessary funds to build our new corporeal home.

Mark your calendar now and be sure to join the WORLD KLI on NOVEMBER 17 – 18.
Video: Our New Home

[Moderator note: It is against the rules to post contact information]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2012 03:11AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: focus123 ()
Date: November 14, 2012 03:06AM

mellowchuck
https://checkout.kabbalah.info/en/projects/new_building/unithon?utm_source=email_marketing_system&utm_medium=email&utm_content=17392539&utm_campaign=Unithon%253A%2520One%2520Kli%2520%2520One%2520Home

Check this out- the link above is a link to their marathon to raise ANOTHER $1,500,000 US Dollars which is bad enough but it also equates to (4 shekels for 1 dollar) $6,000,000 NIS. Shekels also go far in Israel as things are a lot cheaper especially real estate which they claim the money is for.

Here's the e-mail they are sending to everyone even associated with Bnei Baruch at some point---

Bnei Baruch Association
Unithon: One Kli, One Home

Join Us Now

Well if Laitman can get people to give away 5 million dollars in this Global downturn- I guess he could get them to do anything. I wonder what is next?

UNITHON: ONE KLI, ONE HOME
Unity marathon - follow the sun as we go around the world shining Light on our new home.

Where:[home.kab.info]

Date:NOVEMBER 17th – 18th FOR 24 HOURS

Time:11:00 AM EST

We invite you to the UNITHON: ONE KLI, ONE HOME, a WORLDWIDE EFFORT to join together to raise our new home.

JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION of unity. BE INSPIRED as friends across the globe share what our Bnei Baruch home means to them.BE UPLIFTED with music.SHARE IN THE MEMORIES of Bnei Baruch’s history and HEAR ABOUT our future plans and goals. Most importantly, don’t miss this opportunity to UNITE AS ONE WITH FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD as we build our new spiritual and corporeal home.

Build our INNER HOME in the CONNECTION between us while raising the necessary funds to build our new corporeal home.

Mark your calendar now and be sure to join the WORLD KLI on NOVEMBER 17 – 18.
Video: Our New Home

[Moderator note: It is against the rules to post contact information]

Date: November 16, 2012 01:39AM

focus123
Well if Laitman can get people to give away 5 million dollars in this Global downturn- I guess he could get them to do anything. I wonder what is next?

Remember in Bnei Baruch the more money you give the more you advance (lol)

It's very scary and insane that they always claim in these e-mails and on their webpages that this is for "inner connection" and the "spiritual" which, according to them, is _NOT_ physical; yet, they want millions and millions of dollars for a physical place.

Posted by: Elie75 ()
Date: December 02, 2012 09:46AM

Unfortunalely, I got involved with bnei baruch. I got entangled for a very long time. I'm still quite afraid of them, of what I went through when I was involved with them. My advice is to stay away from them. If you experience personal problems in your life, do not think they have some kind of answer. They don't. Don't think they are kind and benevolent. They aren't. Don't think you can just have a look and go, unharmed, if you don't like what you see. In some case, you won't be able to leave so easily ; they have some powerful ways to get you endoctrinated.

I feel I got badly harmed by that organisation. And I don't want other unsuspecting people to fall prey of what I consider to be a deceitful and dangerous cult. In my opinion, bnei baruch can be detrimental both to your psychological health and to your spiritual life. Please do stay away from them. They might harm you more than you think.

One day, perhaps, I'll give a more detailed account.
At the moment, all I can say is STAY AWAY from them.

Posted by: focus123 ()
Date: December 06, 2012 02:01PM

Please tell us your experiences.

Date: December 07, 2012 02:38AM

I will bh. Not now though as it's all too painful yet. I just want to say once again that if you get sucked in they really can tear your life apart. Don't take things lightly.
Your mental state may deteriorate badly. Your spiritual life will adversely be affected.

Don't think you're smart enough or strong enough to leave in case of disagreement with what is going on in the group. Leave now if you care for yourself.
They want you to get involved. As you wish to make progress, you get involved. Once you're involved....Perhaps you're entangled with them too.
Here a little dose of humility will be useful. You're facing a group of people. They are stronger than you on their ground. Remember : you might not be strong enough ; your own mind may be sneakingly altered. You can be traumatised. You might not realize that they have perversely altered your own values before it's too late. You will go to them with an open heart, you will be asked to be trusting....and then...when you're open, ususpecting and somehow isolated they can perform a lot on you. All will be done sneakingly, not in the open. Just be aware of it.

Date: December 09, 2012 09:15PM

If the main hallmarks of a cult is deceit, as the group called bnei baruch is very much a cult.

1) Treacherous dichotomy between Judaism and Kabbalah

I was told several times that Judaism is a religion and that Kabbalah is spirituality.
I was told that Kabbalah is different from Judaism and that in order to follow Kabbalah's path you do not need to follow the regular curriculum of Judaism's studies (Shuchan Aroukh, Mishna, Guémara, Tanach). When I asked, I was also told repeatedly that respecting Jewish laws ( for instance : eating Kosher, respecting Shabbat, doing the regular morning, afternoon and evening prayers) was not mandatory. As a matter of fact, at the time I was involved in bnei baruch, I saw in some congress taking place outside Israel non-kosher food being eaten. As for shabbat it was not respected even in Israel.
This is all most wrong and absurd. In the past, all the Kabbalists were religious Jews (including Yehouda Ashlag and Baruch Ashlag, of course). Nowadays, it's pretty much the same. Real Kabbalist are religious Jews, and they don't advertise in order to have a large pool of followers.
More on this later in an another post bh.

2) They don't do what they preach
They preach "Love your neighbourg as yourself".
According to what I experienced, they don't love you very much. Or if it is their way to love, I just don't want it.
Disregard, manipulation, psychological bullying and public humiliation are not a way of loving people.

3) They don't warn you how dangerous their teachings and way of living can be (and I do believe some leading members are well aware of the danger)
Disturbed sleep patterns, contradictory and confusing behaviours on your behalf, careless manipulation of very delicate and potentially dangerous concept and forces can induce or increase mental disturbances.

4) They say they teach Kabbalah
It's wrong : they don't. One proof among many others : Judaism and Kabbalah cannot be set apart (see point n°1).
And, they allow to read only their own (restricted) bibliography about Kabbalah, even when many other books are widely acclaimed by Rabbinic authorities.
As a matter of fact they consider themselves to be the ONLY valid authority (of course...)

All in all, I believe that studying with them would at best have you waste your time, and at worst ruin your life, or worse.
True, in the beginning you can feel exhilirated by the new insights you'll discover. You may even enjoy positive changes in your life. Alas, it will only be temporary. Beware of what will be asked from you in order to carry on with them : money (10% of your net income, given only to them), a denial of you values....The choice is yours. Just, be very careful of what is happening to you as you follow them.

Current Page: 14 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.