Current Page: 28 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 17, 2007 07:22AM

That may well be so, however such reasoning can also be used as a form of legalistic evasion, while there may be some restrictions such organisations have the freedom to speak-out. There is a distasteful hypocrisy in claiming to have ethical commitments and professional standards and then claim these can only be applied to a membership. Abuse is abuse, and surely demands the censure and challenge of any organization that operates upon principles of integrity and rights? As to fear of litigation, sounds like a recipe for complicit collusion, moreover there are of course intelligent ways around such anxieties. Do remember too that no sensitive or detailed personal information has been asked of BAC, only a simple confirmation, 'yes' or 'no', if Hansard applied for membership. This does not within itself, and is assisted by the fact it would be exempted as a journalistic enqiry, contravene the 1998 Data Protection Act. Nor would such a basic confirmation breach any privacy as no confidential details would be revealed. They would commentating NOT upon the individual, but whether a membership was applied for, upon such distinctions cases are made.

Future legal actions are not beyond arrangement and for those who may have suffered abuse as a result of Mr.Hansard could bring a sense of justice and closure, to what must be an extremely troubling and painful experience. Yes Kath, you make a very good point, in fact efforts are being made to explore that very avenue!

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 17, 2007 07:34AM

Rest assured that there are individuals that were closely associated with Christopher Hansard and have first hand knowledge of his gross sexual misconduct, lack of integrity and compassion who are watching this site.

I personally have no fear to tell my story to stop any other woman being abused by him. This cannot continue to happen and he cannot continue to practice. He can not be trusted to be alone with female patients or students. Any medical doctor would be struck off for just one of the incidents I am aware of.

However, I do not wish to expose for the sake of it and sometimes I find this forum goes off track but it has opened up a long overdue discussion and that has been instrumental in uncovering some very dark truths. I will tell everything I know, which is alot, if I feel it will positively stop this fraudulent misconduct and protect women.

I will gladly sign an affadavit and give an account of my experiences as an apprentice and close confidente of both Christopher Hansard and Stephanie Wright.

They are both very sick individuals who have lied, manipulated, deceived and abused many people. As sexual partners for over 12 years they created something dark, evil and twisted.

There are others that are watching this site who are not afraid, who are ready to speak out when the time is right.

My objective is that this abuse must never be allowed to happen to another woman and in order to ensure this CH must not be allowed to practice.

I believe he actually wants to be stopped. He is aware he is a very sick man and is seeking help for himself.

I do not even enter the discussion of whether his teachings are genuine. Who knows??? But it is likely not.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 17, 2007 05:27PM

Mr. Hansard's 'empire', as regards his so-called Tibetan 'lineage' and 'training', is built upon deception, which could very convincingly be deconstructed, and exposed as such. I am puzzled why Gondolf seems so intent on discouraging efforts to take effective and just actions against the 'Master of Dur-Con'. Besides, initiatives to reveal the fraudulent nature of that individual's claims and activities are already gathering pace.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: atlantic ()
Date: May 17, 2007 06:00PM

Lorenzetti, can you make contact with others from New Zealand who could add to your story?

Pema, a few others have spoken of receiving psychic manipulation or attack. There are victims of abuse who have not come forward on this forum, and this is naturally their choice. But fear is breaking down as more people share their stories.

Gondolf, apparently The Eden Medical Centre operated from two adjoining buildings (63A and 61A King's Rd. I believe). I've been told it's possible that one has closed while the other is still operating.

Chavah, Wisedup and others, some vulnerability is always required on the part of the patient when seeking help from a doctor, healer or therapist. This is partly why abuse of this position is such a serious matter.

There are some insurance companies that work with many practitioners of alternative medicine in The UK. 'Embody' and 'H&L Balens' may be a good place to start if organisations like The BAC cannot help.

Real-Name-Gone, you make a fair point that some people have experienced benefits from treatment with CH and Tibetan culture must include a vast array of different schools, teachers and teachings. However, the kind of abuse being relayed on this forum cannot be excused.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 17, 2007 09:07PM

Very glad to read your posting, Cirrus.
I make no apology for my anger towards Chris ,I am not a buddhist and do not find it destructive to want to make sure his lying , manipulation and wrong doings are no longer allowed to continue. I think there is useful energy in my strong feelings to see this happen and frankly wonder about people who say condemning things about Chris but want to do nothing. It's not as if these feelings consume my life, I just have not felt happy with myself for doing nothing. I never really blamed myself for Chris's behaviour. I don't have a victim mentality so this is not at all where I am coming from.
One of Chris's tasks for his earlier day Canadian retreatants was for a number of people to make ammends. ( In some cases a very long and involved procedure causing some financial and deep emotional stress to the recipient of this advice) I wondered if the day would ever come when Chris found himself taking his own prescription.
Hell, I wouldn't mind the money back either!

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: pema ()
Date: May 17, 2007 09:29PM

I approached the BAC during the course of my earlier investigations into CH's activities. I was at the time working for a national TV programme, so my journalistic cred was beyond dispute. They wrote back saying they would never under any circumstances divulge even a simple yes or no in answer to my Q -- "Was CH refused membership"? Useless to add "If so why?" They are apparently still just as coy. I agree with posters here who say this is an absurd position. I wonder why they adhere to it? Maybe I'll give it another shot and point them to this forum.
Thanks to those who have offered me good wishes. They help a lot.
Pema

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 17, 2007 09:37PM

Re: Atlantic's remarks "...Tibetan culture must include a vast array of different schools, teachers and teachings"

Indeed, there are a number of teachings, not though a 'vast array of different [i:e7ebc474b8]schools' [/i:e7ebc474b8]including the genuine native tradition of Bon.

However, the exotic and fantastic claims of the 'Master of Dur-Con' are a cynical deception, invented by Hansard for profit and ego. For a more detailed deconstruction please visit:

[christopherhansard.blogspot.com]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: May 17, 2007 10:34PM

Cirrus, you echo my thoughts exactly, and the one thing that concerns me now is protecting other women. I am weighing up in my mind what my responsibilites are now. It is all a delicate balance, and I am not quite sure how it could be achieved. You are right, there is nothing to stop him indulging his addictions when he is alone with women.

With regards to making amends, I know he has deliberately avoided anything of the sort, so this does not seem like someone who wants to change and heal. He has not made any real gesture of trying to make up for what he has done.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 18, 2007 01:44AM

Your support is appreciated. Pema yes I am ok, thank you.

CH has made very little attempt to make amends. It seems he hopes by avoiding the issues they will go away. He is still operating at Kings Road but that will end soon as he is bankrupt but he is planning to set up another practice.

I have really gone inside to decide how to be responsible and I realise that I cannot fully let go and move forward with my life holding the information that I do. The only way I can let go is to know that I have personally done what I can to stop this happening again. But this is not a crusade and I do not wish to spend any more energy on this than I need to.

However, if I heard in a few years down the line that a similar situation had occurred and more women had been abused, I would feel that I had let people down. I cannot personally live with that. I will therefore do what I can now and then walk away knowing I did what I could. It may not be enough but my conscience is clear, I will be free.

I do not come from a place of anger or revenge... wrathful compassion maybe? My experience was actually positive in many ways. I have experienced Christopher as a kind and compassionate teacher at times but I have also experienced his lies and his sexually inappropriate and lewd behaviour as well as seeing the operation at Eden and the secrets, lies and abuse of students and patients there by both CH and SW.

I have also experienced some quite profound healing myself and of others but also those who have become more ill or received no benefit.

This man is like a child without boundaries. He has spent years surrounded by people who elevated him, pandering to his lies and inappropriate behaviour, no one has ever really stood up to him. It is time to stand up to him and say NO this is not ok, it is time for this to stop. I believe he will thank us for it one day if he can ever take responsiblity and be accountable for what he has done.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: May 18, 2007 02:02AM

The suggestion about contacting insurers is a good one. You will also find that stephanie wright is a registered chiropractor: [www.gcc-uk.org] so there is an organisation to complain to about her at least.

It is also worth contacting Kensington and Chelsea council as they will have licenced Hansard's practice and should be alerted.

I am glad that more people are coming forward with their experiences. Abuse of women patients is a common complaint but do bear in mind that Hansard has abused plenty of men as well. I hope that many people will benefit from knowing that this was a general process of abuse and not their individual fault.

Does anyone have an idea of how to collect and use statements of complaint? Would it be worth seeking a professional in the field of therapeutic abuse to manage the process? Would it be worth arranging a public forum?

Hansard is sick but that is no excuse. Have no doubt, his story is pure fabrication. Some of us can attest to his early days in London before he had even begun to invent his history.

Bear in mind that the placebo effect is a well documented medicine. Also Hansard certainly studied along the way so of course some people felt better. However many people invested a lot of time and money and did not get better and in many cases were left feeling even worse.

Lorenzetti, would you be prepared to submit a statement? Can you find anyone else from your school days who would contribute?

Current Page: 28 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.