Current Page: 29 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 18, 2007 05:43AM

Perhaps a moderated yahoo site could be started with the intention of everyone who feels they have been abused by Mr. Hansard, or have evidence of some kind, can tell their story. No one else would be allowed to post. Then everything can be collected and when it is all there each individual can be contacted and asked if they are willing to sign their name to the testimonial. At that time it can be decided what to do with the information.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 18, 2007 07:09AM

I wonder if in Chris's mind, "only the little people "make ammends (Anyone remember Leona Helmsley the hotel baroness who thought she was exempt from taxation?)
I pretty much agree with Cirrus and a few others about many aspects of my experience with Chris, its the thought of not stopping him that hurts more than anything else.I simply cannot find a good reason for doing nothing.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: May 18, 2007 07:27AM

I would like to reach out to Wisedup, Chavah, and many others who may feel isolated and confused by their experiences. I empathise with you with all my heart, and I send you love. I know what it is to have to deal with the extreme intensity of such experiences alone, and feel that there is no one who would understand, or be able to help. I for one cannot afford counselling, and even if I could, it would have to be an incredibly unique, enlightened therapist who could truly understand – if anyone at all can understand fully, because I have not met that person yet!

To go for therapy you have to make yourself vulnerable, and when you have been hunted like prey and eaten like food, due to your receptive vulnerability, this is somewhat difficult. I would hope that I never, ever hear myself say that I cannot trust again, but my experiences with said man have caused me to question everything I believe in, which in itself could be a good thing, but when I start assuming that any marriage will lead to boredom and infidelity, this brings into jeopardy the very ideals that I hold most close to my heart: trust, honesty, love.

I like to think that I am a good judge of character – I can usually tell where people are coming from, I am very perceptive, pick up on negativity, and I am quite psychic. I sense energies, and can feel misintent and usually have an instant sense of whether or not I can trust someone, or whether I am not sure, and it is a grey area. I was totally fooled. Now for someone to be capable of presenting a face of being all about love and light and compassion – all the while hiding a dark underbelly of unsavoury pastimes and negative behaviour – this takes some doing, and some skill. Falsity is the name of the game.

I do not believe in all honesty that it should be tiring to be oneself. Surely one who is living in the fullness of their own light, would be refreshed and rejuvenated from moment to moment. This is the nature of existence. When you are riding the wave, you connect with the power of life. What is tiring, however, is keeping up a façade, a lie. That is extremely tiring.

Kurukulla

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 18, 2007 05:06PM

The courageous and moving accounts posted here, by those whose lives have been reported as being tainted by the manipulation and odious excesses of Mr.Hansard, are a compelling and eloquent call for action. A number of terrible wrongs appear to have been committed by that individual, it would a proper and just response to work together to ensure such abuses are not inflicted upon other women, and men, in the future. However, the time for procrastination, hand-wringing excuses and navel-gazing has passed, there is a growing sense of strength and a determination to launch a challenge, the sooner the better!

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 18, 2007 07:39PM

Some Hansard/Dur-Con related (Canadian-based) websites (thunder-island & wellbeing) apear to have gone off-line. A further signal that efforts to expose Mr Hansard's fraudulent claims are having some impact.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: atlantic ()
Date: May 18, 2007 07:53PM

I would like to offer my thanks and support to all those who have shown courage and integrity in contributing to this debate. Personal stories need to come out so that healing and justice can prevail.

Whatever the truth about CH's background it is now beyond any doubt that he has a long history of abuse and this pattern of behaviour will hopefully be brought to an end, thanks largely to this forum.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: lorenzetti ()
Date: May 18, 2007 08:56PM

atlantic
Lorenzetti, can you make contact with others from New Zealand who could add to your story?

I am trying to do this now. Unfortunately, it is over 30 years since I attended Selwyn College with Christopher and I have contact with only one person who was also there at the time.
I remember that there was a very critical article about Christopher in Craccum, the Auckland University student magazine. It was in the late 1980’s, maybe 1990. I have tried to access it online, as I no longer live in New Zealand. The National Library of NZ keep archives, but one has to go to the library to view them. I think I remember who wrote the article, he is musician, now filmmaker. I have tried to find his contact details, to direct him to this website, but have been unable to do so.
My thoughts are with you Pema.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 18, 2007 09:21PM

Re: Atlantic's Comments

[i:5a7b37a250]"Whatever the truth about CH's background..."[/i:5a7b37a250]

There is no doubt regarding the fraudulent claims made by Mr Hansard concerning his so-called 'lineage' and 'tradition', it was pure. deliberate and self-serving, exotic invention, that callously exploited the genuine Tibetn Bon tradition.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Chavah ()
Date: May 18, 2007 10:18PM

cirrus wrote: "He is aware he is a very sick man and is seeking help for himself."

That's all I need to know.

Chavah

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 19, 2007 05:28AM

Chavah, I am sure having it appears, personal experience of Mr.Hansard, you will probably concur with the observation that we are talking about an individual with a marked ability to manipulate, deceive and act. That being so, and there some contributors ot this frum who have expressed a similar view of his particular 'talents', I wonder if anyone can be so easily convinced by Cirrus' unsupported and unverified claims, that Mr. Hansard now recognizes he has 'problems' and is seeking some form of help?

Besides which, sympathy should be more appropriately extended to the reported victims, of the now seemingly contrite 'Master of Dur Con', even if this was the case surely that does not exclude, or lessen, the justification for concerted and effective action, to prevent any future abuse? Lest we forget, Mr.Hansard, and his dwindlng band of devotees, have been known to make an appearance under various guises on this forum. Until there is hard, independent evidence to the contrary any reports of contrition, breakdown, reflection, or acknowledgement should be coldly viewed against the fact that apparently integrity and honesty are not qualities one associates with Mr. Hansard.

Current Page: 29 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.