Current Page: 23 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: GCHGO ()
Date: May 04, 2007 03:29AM

Thank you for your response to your comment.

It's always good to get different viewpoints and perspectives on topics. As I read every single one of these threads, I wanted to state that I never saw anything remotely close to what is being told here, that's all.

To me, the man was/is an eccentric guy, I didn't care much for his business partner, who I thought was arrogant.

Nonetheless, my heart goes out to anyone who is the receiving end of a negative cause. I'm just surprised, that's all.

Yours,
GC

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 04, 2007 05:12AM

James, I don't think the postings shown are selective, I just think that's who is here.
You will have to forgive me my small indulgence in bitter humour at Chris's expense, I'm sure it won't cost him. He cared so little for my well being that I forgive myself.
I am not so much concerned about the qualification/credentials angle as I do about his well concealed ill treatment of me.It can hardly be a witch hunt to tell the truth about someone who sets themselves up as a health care professional, especially when they behave as Chris has.
I honestly don't know why you defend him, James. Do you condone this behaviour? Would you think the behaviour I described would be acceptable to your wife or girlfriend?Would you behave this way as a health care practitioner? Just because you didn't see it, do you think these things didn't happen? Repeatedly.
Is it ok because it did not happen to you or yours GC? If it's not within your realm of experience it just can't be real, sounds like you care more about keeping your nice illusion of Chris. Yeah, I had one of those, too.
This alluding to Jesus, "crucify" Chris? Who's building a cross?
I have no desire to convert anyone to my opinion of Chris, I knew him, I know what he did, I know what he is capable of. I just want to make sure this is the end of his destructive (and illegal) ill treatment of people who are putting their faith and trust in
someone to make them better. It's quite simple.

Is " first do no harm" just for conventional doctors?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 04, 2007 05:23AM

Be aware that Hansard operates under a number of various guises, one wonders if [i:e2cd9a6d8f]real-name gone [/i:e2cd9a6d8f]is one of them? Wisedup I am totally behind you in your comments. The reported abuse, and trauma generated by Hansard, demands exposure, and the condemnation of any who value ethical and caring medical practice.

PS-Re: Moderator..Apologies for the IMG size have taken note of your advice

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 04, 2007 05:04PM

[img:e78661780f]http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/11/499189/hanpost.gif[/img:e78661780f]

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 04, 2007 08:42PM

Mr Hansard’s shameless thievery and misrepresentation of Tibetan culture has extended itself to describing the term ‘Bonfire’ as originating as:

[i:7c64fb07be]“The word 'bon-fire' used in the west originates from the fires Bon cultures were renowned for“. [/i:7c64fb07be](Hansard’s so-called Bon-medicine website)

As any Etymologist will testify, the origins of this word derives from Europe, NOT Bon-Tibetan culture,.

[b:7c64fb07be]The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary has the following description:

Bonfire 1483 (f) Bone + Fire. In Scotland bone-fire. A great fire over which bones were burned in the open air 1684.[/b:7c64fb07be]

Since the Tibetan language is unrelated to Indo-European, being part of the Tibeto-Burman language group, one wonders how Hansard could explain the process which lead to the term ‘Bon’ being assimilated, seemingly at such an early stage, into the languages of Europe. There are of course interesting shared origins for phrases of the same language group a fascinating example being the ancient Irish Goddess, [i:7c64fb07be]Caillí [/i:7c64fb07be]and the Hindu deity [i:7c64fb07be]Kali,[/i:7c64fb07be] both pronounced similarly, and sharing wrathful female forms. There are many other examples of Sanskrit words throughout European languages, particularly the Celtic, German, and Norse groups. However, there is no such evidence of linguistic assimilation and diffusion between ancient Tibetan/Bon and Indo-European.

Apart from the obvious language barriers between the two groupings, which would have made such a transfer problematic, the geography, climate, culture, scale and nomadic lifestyle of Bon-Tibetan culture was virtually maintained in isolation for countless centuries. As noted by the Tibet historian, Tucci: [i:7c64fb07be]“Tibet was the last great ancient civilisation to survive intact into the Twentieth Century”. [/i:7c64fb07be]That culture was brutally changed forever following China’s invasion of 1950.

Unlike Tibetan Bon society European, Arabic and Asian cultures not only shared an ancient linguistic heritage but also, with the course of history, became increasingly exposed to each other’s influences during which, over time, words, concepts and cultural expressions were exchanged. This process did not occur within Tibetan-Bon regions, apart from some isolated loan words from neighbouring China, Afghanistan, and Persia the language, social structure, and religious traditions retained a high degree of integrity and isolation.

Mr Hansard’s assertions are nonsensical, fact-free and yet another example of his self-serving distortion and misappropriation of Tibetan Bon culture

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 05, 2007 07:46PM

I am a member of a different forum on the subject of mercury/dental amalgam toxicity. From time to time the higher profile dentists who specialize in this field come under fire.The really good ones usually respond.
As I am pretty certain that Chris would be reading this ( and he is NOT James, unless I'm an eejit) it would possibly be interesting to hear a word from the showman/shaman/shame-on you-man himself.
Hey, push the boundaries, you pushed ours.
James is probably right about the bully/coward conflict.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 05, 2007 11:55PM

Hi Wisedup...could you please email me, as I have some information that may be of possible benefit...

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 06, 2007 05:28PM

It's nice to have somebody else confirm that I am not in fact Christopher Hansard. I was beginning to get a little paranoid the thought of having to develop a large belly and begin smoking carcinogenic cigars did have me more than little worried.

I must emphasise again that I'm not defending Christopher Hansard what I am pointing out is the manner of the attack is inappropriate. Under English law we have a principle of innocent until proven guilty, we are not a mob rule society. Not since the 1700s have we indulged in a mob rule and public hangings based upon untried evidence. I am concerned that when people make statements that Hansard has helped them there is a movement to convince the individual that this was absolutely fraudulent. Any practitioner even a conman who gives time, herbs, skill and compassion for free and helps an individual does have some form of merit.

There is an enough evidence to suggest that Christopher Hansard is a skilled practitioner and was trained by someone in some form of Oriental medicine. I say some form of Oriental medicine because I cannot actually confirm that what he does is Tibetan. As I've pointed out to be qualified in a therapy you do not need to either read or write or speak the language of the place of origin. It is my sincere belief that Christopher Hansard is going through some form of deep psychological trauma, he may even be bipolar. I strongly believe that he should stop treating people and seek professional help.

What alarms me is that when some of the more vitriolic assumptions and statements are challenged regarding Christopher Hansard they are not addressed. There seems to be a process of if it does not fit your particular theory ignore the statements or evidence supplied by other people. I do not doubt that Christopher Hansard has committed unconscionable acts both morally, financially and if I am led to believe what is mentioned here sexually. For these things alone he should not practice but this does not mean that he has had no training. The amount of doctors who are censured by the British Medical Association for the things that I have mentioned is vast. In this regard Christopher Hansard is not particularly unique.

About six months ago Christopher Hansard, after taking the rent supplied by practitioners, ordered them all to leave the clinic at short notice. It would appear that his rather excessive nature has actually placed the clinic in ruin having smoked and drunk and eaten away the profits. This has left the financial backer in a state of poverty. I am informed at this point the backer of the clinic is actually going through the process of bankruptcy due to Christopher Hansards rather excessive nature. It would appear that the clinic has closed or is about to close forever. So many people here will obtain their wish, including me.

The other point of my argument that Dur-Bon is not Bon-Po. As somebody once quoted to me ‘to ask Bon community about the Dur-Bon tradition is the same as asking the Catholic Pope, I use the term Catholic Pope because there is more than one pope in Christendom, what the Alabama Baptists are doing this week’. People keep coming back to the statement we asked the Bon community about Dur-Bon. If you look at the Tibetan the hierarchy Bon occupies approximately the same place as the Anglican church in England. It is, for want of a better expression a state religion. Dur-Bon could be considered to be something along the lines of the Druid faith or Wiccan as it predates Bon-Po. As with all faiths and religions there are bound to be crossovers and a particular sect which has survived over the years would no doubt assimilate traditions and additional knowledge. This is a two-way street where every Buddhism has gone it has always absorbed to a certain extent the rights, rituals and practices of the society around it.

I notice that ‘Wisedup’ has received an invitation for a private conversation. I don't know what this is about but I would suggest that it may be to undermine or at least an attempt to change his point of view.

I will watch this with interest

James

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 07, 2007 12:53AM

Hansard, and his websites, did not simply state he was 'trained in[i:6ccbb53d06] 'therapy'[/i:6ccbb53d06], thus Chris's (sorry, 'real-name gone') vacuous claim

to be qualified in a therapy you do not need to either read or write or speak the language of the place of origin
is rather misleading and conveniently misses the point.
Mr.Hansard's empire was built entirely upon the deliberately created and cynical fiction that he was indeed trained as a so-called 'Master Physician of Tibetan medicine'.

The fact is that he is not trained in Tibetan medicine, has no recognised qualification, as a physician of Tibetan medicine, and did not undergo any formal and [i:6ccbb53d06]bonafide [/i:6ccbb53d06]Tibetan medical course. Bear in mind that during the period Hansard claims, a a child, he was receiving such 'training' in New Zealand, Tibetan medicine was, apart from a handful of academics virtually unknown, the only way to study the subject was to undergo recognized study from the exiled Tibetan Government's Medical Institute, [i:6ccbb53d06]Men Tse Khang[/i:6ccbb53d06], in India. I can assure ths forum that Hansard has not attended, or completed a recognized course of full medical training at that institution. Any 'knowledge' he has about Tibetan medicine is at best superficial and grossly uninformed, the rest is fakery and bluff.

Furthermore, I wonder if Chris (sorry, real name gone) can furnish what evidential sources exist to support his fantasy that so-called 'Dur Bon' is genuine or, that even more ludicrously, it pre-dates the authentic and native Bon tradition of Tibet. I await such evidence, meanwhile perhaps Chris/real name gone will reconsider the following facts!

1) Dur-Bon is a Tibetan term, its roots lie in ancient Tibetan culture and genuine Bon traditions. It is not as claimed a medical or healing practice.

2) There, is amongst the traditional and authentic Tibean Bon tradition no recognition or practise of 'Dur-Bon'

3) Written and spoken Tibetan is required to learn, and achieve a full understanding of, genuine Tibetan medicine, Hansard has neither

4) The so-called 'Tibetan Bon Community', he claims, 'predicted' his birth, is completely unknown to Tibetan Bonpos I have consulted

5) The 'teacher' Hansard claims came from the remote wilds of Amdo would be most unlikely to have learned sufficient English, to tutor a four-year old New Zealand boy in the complex mysteries of Tibetan medicine, given the wild and empty nature of a region, populated mostly by nomads

6) Based upon a reasonable estimation of Hansard's age, this mysterious Tibetan 'teacher' would have been required to obtain travel authorization from the Communist Chinese Regime, during a period when Tibet was sealed off from the outside and world, and religious persecution and cultural destruction was being visited upon Tibetans. This is highly unlikely.

7) The 'tribe' Hansard states his 'teacher' came from, the so-called 'GNam', is completely unknown to Tibetan Bon scholars and does not appear as a clan name on authentic Tibetan Bon texts

The name he gives this 'teacher', 'Urgyen' is not a Tibetan-Bon name, it's a Tibetan Buddhist name, closely linked to the Nyingmapa tradition

9) There is no correspondence of "twelve teachings", which you describe, within the traditional and genuine native religion of Tibetan Bon

10) The so-called 'Northern Treasure School' Hansard claims as his 'lineage' is in fact not a school at all, but is based upon texts found in the Northern part of Tibet

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 07, 2007 01:35AM

I recently came across this advertisement:

The South London Natural Health Centre

TIBETAN DUR BON ACUPUNCTURE

Tibetan Dur Bon Acupuncture is an ancinet system of healing predating Buddhism and influenced by ancient cultures and spiritual traditions. Tibetan acupuncture works by inserting fine needles into specific points just below the skin’s surface.

Anybody know who this is and if they are/were associated with Hansard?

Current Page: 23 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.