Current Page: 37 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: StartingOver ()
Date: November 07, 2018 12:05AM

Hey I found this on reddit, it has been removed but I copied it beforehand...

I am writing this open letter as a means to communicate with those who are currently living in Monte Sahaja with Mooji. I have spent over 5 years with Mooji. In those 5 years I was responsible for recruiting those who seemed to be susceptible to brain washing techniques. There is an inner circle that are all highly trained and well experienced on how to successful break down the mind of the followers causing them to be in a constant state of confusion and dependancy. Many of us have worked with other groups that were formed out of India, like the Osho group for example. There are proven techniques that we used which seems to be effective 90% of the time. The advaita teachings allowed us to easily install thought reform techniques. I know that alot of you may believe that this some sort of joke, and especially you at Sahaja who have already been subverted so allow me to give you certain inside details to ensure my validity. Tony(Mooji) is currently dating Krishnabai from Sweden, whom we targeted from the very beginning. Krishnabai was considered to be very important to our work because she displayed a very stong willingness to submit. It was important that new comers see others willfully giving up their lives for Tony. This creates an illusion that allows them to drop their guards easier. We knew that everyone who came to us had a sense of distrust so our job was to turn that and redirect those feelings into total submission. Krishnabai showed a very strong willingness from the very beginning. To outsiders it appears that she is always happy and full of life, and we knew that others would want what they think she has, but in reality she is amongst the most fooled. She is in worst shape than most there. She is what we call a "useful idiot", a shill. Others like Omkara and Shankari are also amongst the worst conditions. These young ladies have given up everything for Sahaja, a false dream. When others see their dedictaion they easily conform. In the west there is a growing sense of not belonging so we created the atmosphere of belonging and acceptance, a sense of urgency and importance. Our process worked in different phases which have gone through various testing. From the moment a new person comes in we find out if they are a good recruit or not by how easy it was to get them to conform. If we felt that they were good enough we began our process by love bombing them, and then we start to make them feel that they are not doing enough or are not serious enough. We took them through a process of psychological breakdown. The intention behind all of this was to extract money, power, control, and sex. We also used a number of ways to communicate to Tony details about followers to make it appear that he had the ability to read others. We did this by installing hidden cameras, recording devices, and and personal spies. Tony would use this info and indirectly use it on the intended target which would cause them to believe in him even deeper. Im sure many reading this are wondering why I chose to come out now about all of this. Well, I have been diagnosed with cancer and I am in the final stages, I have very little time left. I had been an atheist most of my life but the closer I get to death the more I feel that there may be indeed a God. I have asked for forgiveness from God and vowed to share this information. I sincerely apologize to all those I have hurt. I was living my life without a heart. Tony and the others are also atheist and living without a heart. If you are at Sahaja and reading this I ask you to really use critical thinking and look around you. I know it maybe hard with all the deconditioning that has happened, but really try to look deeply. I wish you all the best moving forward and I hope that you are all able to repair your lives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: November 07, 2018 02:51AM

StartingOver,
have you copied a nickname of the person, the date, and group at Reddit, where was is written? We could send a private message or email to know her/his nickname/name, it maybe important, it may be still an open account of this person at Reddit...?. It has to be confirmed, it's too big...unbelievable..
I have checked your three postings here in the last 7 months..?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2018 03:16AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: November 07, 2018 04:22AM

Hi SadGame,

That is very interesting. So many things get deleted from Reddit, it is very hard to keep up with what is happening there. One great thing about this forum is that nothing gets deleted! It makes this forum such a good resource for people to use.

The comment you have saved pretty much confirms everything we have been worried about with the Moo Cult. You really have to wonder about someone coming forward like that, at the final stages of their life? Perhaps they posted it and then deleted it themselves? Because they had second thoughts?

I have to admit, the person who wrote it doesn't sound very sorry for their actions.

It does tally with what Krishnabai says in her radio interview, though. She claims she was basically an instant convert to Moo. She just laid eyes on him and that was that. There was no going back for her. It was like an instant connection and she felt she had known him her whole life.

Some people are just very, very susceptible to mind control and trance induction. I watched a BBC documentary about this a while back. The scientists interviewed for the documentary claim certain people are very, very open to suggestion... They are very easily led. It's nothing to do with intelligence, either.

I kind of figured that the Moo Cult was able to filter people out by using all the online trance-induction stuff... meaning, those who end up at Monte Sahaja are already people who are susceptible to mind-control, otherwise they wouldn't be there.

To test my theory, I had a friend watch a Moo video and she said "Mooji just talks a lot of crap. It doesn't even mean anything" She couldn't see any appeal in the material at all. So I guess she is someone who would not be susceptible to mind control!

Whereas with me, seriously, my eyes started to kind of galze over when I watched Moo... I felt he was saying profound stuff. Seriously! I am susceptible to this kind of thing. Some people just are.

The post by the mystery poster on Reddit explains why some people can have an involvement with the Moo Cult and not suffer any adverse effects. To begin with, they were not people who were susceptible to trance induction and mind control, so they were never targeted by the recruiters. They probably just enjoyed the buzz of being in the Satsung crowd, made a few new friends and left without any adverse effects.

They listened to Moo's vague message and thought it was probably a bit weird, but basically harmless. On to the next chai shop! Buy a few cruddy mala beads from the gift shop and on to the next adventure!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2018 04:39AM by Sahara71.

Posted by: i yam what i yam ()
Date: November 07, 2018 04:25AM

StartingOver's post reads like a Creative Writing Competition entry written by someone who's read this thread and combined it all together into fictional BOMBSHELL ACCUSATIONS!!!

Hopefully anyone with any sense will be able to see it is not credible.

It's a shame that far-out/invented stuff gets posted, because it detracts the focus from the very real criticisms which have been made here.

Posted by: i yam what i yam ()
Date: November 07, 2018 04:32AM

Sahara71 - yes, actually, I had a similar experience when I tried showing this video to a very grounded/charming/high-achieving friend of mine:

[www.youtube.com]

He just laughed at it. Whereas for me... I felt this was the place I had to go to!

Luckily I never did, because for me (and other mentally troubled people) it would have been at best a dead-end; and then perhaps something more serious than that.

Posted by: happytown ()
Date: November 07, 2018 04:32AM

Mooji's stories are often meaningless if you are not already looking for and expecting deep meaning in them.

Take the two birds story example. The two birds bit kind of makes sense, so presumably that's the bit he got from someone else. The "third bird that's not really a bird" is a total deepity:

[rationalwiki.org]

If anyone claims to understand the third bird, a fourth bird will no doubt appear. Ahhh!

[youtu.be]

What intrigues me is whether this third bird would care if the first bird and second bird had a fistfight.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: November 07, 2018 04:47AM

I yam what I yam,

I get a good laugh from watching Moo these days, too. He must inwardly cringe at his own words. They are sooo ridiculous.

No wonder Moo always looks so tired. It must be exhausting feeding people a pack of lies all day!

I would not be surprised if he retires soon. He will call it a "sabbatical" or something. He will just go off and never return.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2018 04:48AM by Sahara71.

Posted by: swissalyst ()
Date: November 07, 2018 04:51AM

Has this been mentioned yet? Sorry but I have not followed this entire 37-page thread.

“mooji cult suicide | why i dont have a spiritual guru”

[m.youtube.com]

It is a long and rambling 28-minute analysis of Mooji, though in among its content, it does contain a few real points.

Posted by: happytown ()
Date: November 07, 2018 04:59AM

There is a lot of confusing dross in this 37 page thread, in the hope that you won't bother to read all of it.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: November 07, 2018 05:52AM

My favorite funniest video from Mooji is : “I don’t take things personally”:
at 3:00 Mooji : "I don't want anything from people; attention from anyone, fame, money...."

Mooji plays a holly man during this interview and at the end said: “in front of my beloved Chinese father, it’s true". [www.youtube.com]

Current Page: 37 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.