Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: August 25, 2020 06:10AM

Just as a quick follow-up to Zizlz's post:

If you would like to read David Godman's book "Be as you Are - The Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi" you can sign up for free at [archive.org] and download a PDF of the book there.
This not-for-profit internet library resource is entirely free, and there many spiritual texts there that are difficult to obtain elsewhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 25, 2020 06:25AM

Sorry, I believe that was Sefa's post I was referring to!

Just wanted to say that I am not in any way promoting David Godman's book for any personal reasons and I have not read it myself, but I would like to read it.

Posted by: itsnowornever ()
Date: August 25, 2020 09:30PM

snapping-out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Then I found the next one called : 'the making of
> Moojibaba's dancing joy" interview with Sanoja and
> Krishnabai. Very revealing to hear them making all
> these projections about the man and the situation.
> No sense of reality. Or distance. Just the blind
> adoration of the image of this false guru.
> Having been there myself I recognise the mindset
> all to well. Very sad to see that all they are
> doing is worshipping a person and his actions.
>
> And the story about how this video came about.
> Hmmm...

2 saleswomen selling their product.It's all there is to it.

Posted by: stefa ()
Date: August 27, 2020 09:40AM

itsnowornever Wrote:
> 2 saleswomen selling their product.It's all there is to it.

Most of Inner already know what kind of animal they are dealing with now after seeing how others were treated. Plots are being hatched, rehearsed, balanced and refined but fail to reach common consensus. Evidence is key (e.g. audio, video). Question is how and when?

The Dilemna is, there is so much money to be mined. Some argue to keep the golden goose afloat for as long as the egg comes rolling, i.e. crashing the brand may mean that aspiring musicians and movie makers cannot fulfill their dreams, guru wannabes cannot gain experience for future expeditions, lucrative business owners in India supplying cheap handicrafts go out of business and production housewives loose significant household income.

Devotion and hypocracy is the best disguise now, the more madly devoted , the least suspected. Poor cow will never expect it from his most trusted. Just wait for the best show to yet unfold. So was heard.

Starting to feel sorry for him, or should we? Is it karma or natural manifestation of mutualism? Someone thought to fool the world to its knees in worship but the deed boomeranged? Would be an exciting thriller series on cults. Netflix, Prime, Stan, Disney directors and producers, anybody?

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:16PM

I was curious about what Mooji's up to these days, so I watched his most recent video: [www.youtube.com].

Mooji uses a lot of words to say very little, but this is how I would paraphrase Mooji's half hour talk in one sentence: I've been pointing again and again to the truth "Thou art that" [a.k.a. Tat Tvam Asi], but I think it's time to move on, because that insight is not the end of the spiritual path.

I think it's good that Mooji tries to get unstuck; we don't have to stay in kindergarten forever. But he doesn't seem to know what comes next. Anything he says about that is just referring back to the "Thou art that" insight. What's next Mooji? Could this be a case of "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough?"

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: August 30, 2020 01:56AM

In case anyone else is searching for it:

The Making of 'Moojibaba's Dancing Joy' — Interview with Sanoja and Krishnabai

[m.youtube.com]

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: August 30, 2020 02:12AM

Here's a video of Adyashanti explaining what I've been trying to say: there's two stages to awakening and you can get stuck halfway — [www.youtube.com]

In his latest video, Mooji acknowledges the fact that he or at least his teachings haven't progressed beyond the first stage (see my previous post).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2020 02:14AM by zizlz.

Date: August 30, 2020 07:46AM

It has come to my attention that the U.K. comedian Russell Brand is now promoting Moo through a series of pod-casts. Russell Brand is quite possibly a certified lunatic himself, but never-the-less, people seem to like him.

I strongly suggest that people who have had negative experiences with Mooji contact Russell directly and make him aware of the allegations against Moo in a short email.

Russel Brand has his contact details on his website: [www.russellbrand.com]

Date: August 31, 2020 09:49AM

Sahara71 Wrote:
> It has come to my attention that the U.K. comedian
> Russell Brand is now promoting Moo
> through a series of pod-casts. Russell Brand is
> quite possibly a certified lunatic himself, but
> never-the-less, people seem to like him.

Thanks Sahara, this is testimony that the Proverb "birds of a feather flock together" holds true to the test of time.

> I strongly suggest that people who have had
> negative experiences with Mooji contact Russell
> directly and make him aware of the allegations
> against Moo in a short email.
>
> Russel Brand has his contact details on his
> website: [www.russellbrand.com]

Try to do in such a way that it does not expose your real identity. Just in case. Because we don't know the real person behind the public figure. Maybe equally, or more rotten than the dung you find in the cow shed.

Date: August 31, 2020 11:36AM

zizlz Wrote:
> Mooji uses a lot of words to say very little, but
> this is how I would paraphrase Mooji's half hour
> talk in one sentence: I've been pointing again
> and again to the truth "Thou art that"
[a.k.a.
> Tat Tvam Asi], but I think it's time to move
> on, because that insight is not the end of the
> spiritual path.

Yes. Is the mind generating more mind stuff, leading to greater ignorance. Actually don't need to talk so much. Just sit silently with the beings and all ignorance will "melt" away, Like the dissipating fog on the land when the sun rises in the morning.

However, if you are a fake, you need a guru attire ironed to straight perfection, handpicked rudraksha stringed round your neck,guru look-like grooming,Adobe Premiere pro image adjustments for your video, Adobe Lightroom special settings so that your brown skin tone will stand out magnificently from backgrounds, sound system with equalisers tuned to the acoustic properties of the satsang room so that you sound like god, and not forgetting amateur bouncers to shutdown any disrespectful non-believer talking about suicide cases arising from your holy fellowship. All delusions created by the mind,

If beings are led to search for the Truth using the mind (i.e compare experiences, creative imagination, abstract words..), more thoughts will be created, leading to more confusion.

Not an atom moves except by His will - Ramana Marharshi.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2020 11:50AM by stefa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.