Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: stefa ()
Date: July 14, 2020 10:33PM

Constantin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In Sahaja we know that someone is talking and
> leaking information.

Yes, are you part of the secret faction who is trying to turn the goddess against god? I heard this faction survived the recent purge and that the goddess is the main key to bringing the moon-jumping-cow crashing back to earth.

> On the web any anti-mooji information is crushed.
> We have a team of internet users who troll the web
> for anything against us. Using legal action to
> silence them.

That's also true. We already see Tanya's video on facebook and youtube taken down.

> We do not allow any critical thinking around, be
> it online or at sahaja.
> We have had no covid tests done and still have 80
> plus people here. Mooji is using online sales to
> keep the money maschine going.
>
> I the official letter it says we let people write
> what they want, but thats not true.
>
> The Brain washing continues and the 60 people who
> have left sahaja are facing harsh times. No money
> and some are loitering in the naerby village
> looking tired and lost. If Mooji was really here
> to help us and care for us as he says then why all
> the secrets etc?

This is expected considering his behavior seen in satsang videos produced by his own AV team. Just bear with it, the nightmare may end soon; you may have heard about the passover plan in your meetings.

> Also to be clear there have been
> more than 4 deaths around mooji along with
> countless cases of psycosis. We had to drive
> people to near by hospital. It is sad state of
> affairs, He sells you freedom, but you end up with
> jail.

local sangha leaders around the world are talking about this amongst themselves, will probably deter support for his international outreach. The Universe has it way of balancing the world, just stay tuned.

> Again thanks for this message bord, because no
> other exists , everything has been silenced. c

what you don't see from sahaja does not mean it is not there. certain websites can be hidden from access by wild specified range of ip addresses.

Good luck and take good care!

Options: ReplyQuote
stefa
Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: July 15, 2020 04:53PM

Yes, are you part of the secret faction who is trying to turn the goddess against god?

My only wish is for transparency and honesty, this is why I speak out.
If a so-called teacher is using hypnosis and psycho tactics to make money and then hiding it etc.This has nothing to do with goddess or gods.

Re: stefa
Posted by: Gaja ()
Date: July 16, 2020 04:27AM

He tries to win Amma Tanya White back.
She started the subject about goddess.
He is going to exchange his girlfriend Krishnabai for Amma Tanya now. He wants Amma Tanya to be his Goddess.

Date: July 16, 2020 06:11PM

If Amma Tanya run after her "beloved once" teacher, at the MS the sect with mooji will surround her and they will laugh at her,and clap their hands,and cream how stupid and naive she is to believe mooji may want to be with someone like her. that he prefer to be around Krishnabai every day, and travel with her, eat with her breakfast and hold only her in his arms. Amma Tanya can only be loved inside the Heart by master, but that's it, nothing more, causing toxic shame in her, low self-easteem, and for long time she will be not able to trust another man again, and she will live lonely, but safe life, with naive dream, of being loved but only inside the heart, she is not good enough for mooji,to want spend his life with her. But he will love his goddess inside his heart - that is better option for his selfishness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2020 06:14PM by Gaja.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: July 17, 2020 05:11AM

Are you okay, Gaja?

Date: July 17, 2020 06:41AM

Not really.If I was ok, I wouldn't end up, being traumatized by sect.

I just remember when mooji with his whole sect were singing/screaming to me "inside the Heart we are never apart"or "we love you, we love you !!!"- as response to my (in their imagination)need to be in relationship with mooji. They thought I want to be as special as Krishnabai, and live with mooji on MS in relationship with him. They thought I feel so ordinary about myself, so I have a need to be girlfriend of special and famous guru, to be seen by the world as special by myself. Of course I could have this desire to someone who is special, and famous and also younger and more handsome, but what I know, perhaps the sect believes I have no better taste in men...the sect told me I have to be in relationship with their guru inside my Heart, damn it. I'm glad his presence inside my heart is not disturbing my sexual relationship with my lover.
The problem is, I do not want their guru inside my heart. The problem is that, he is so selfish. I never saw, any teacher...Eckhart Tolle, or Rupert Spira, or Adyashanti, or Jac O"Keffee to say, to their students that they love them. Only mooji abuser is deluding people, into believing, he loves them, to get their attention, money, their time, energy.

Now I have no doubt that mooji is owner of some sect. I can see all this technique of love bombing. I wish I was wrong, but I know now, for sure, that on MS there is plain sect.

Date: July 17, 2020 12:23PM

That's terrible. I've been lovebombed by a cult myself in the past. They make you feel great and you believe these loving bonds are going to last forever but then one day it just stops and they make it clear they'll get back to loving you when you're servile enough. At that point it's best to forget all about them and go your own way.

I think you had it right in your message from 5 July when you wrote:

"Lately I realize mooji is just a stranger. I was interested with his private life as if this was my business but it is not. [...] I decided, to be very happy, to not get involve with private life of strangers, and live my own dream."

Best of luck to you! You don't need Mooji's or any of his follower's love or approval.

Healing and forgiveness
Posted by: stefa ()
Date: July 17, 2020 02:17PM

Gaja Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not really.If I was ok, I wouldn't end up, being
> traumatized by sect.
>
Namaste Gaja, check the following videos and see if you can get anything out of them.

8 Steps to Getting Your Life Back After Narcissistic Abuse
[www.youtube.com]

Breaking the Narcissistic Bond
[www.youtube.com]

Talks on Sri Ramana Maharshi: Narrated by David Godman - Patience, Tolerance and Forgiveness
[www.youtube.com]
>
> Now I have no doubt that mooji is owner of some
> sect. I can see all this technique of love
> bombing. I wish I was wrong, but I know now, for
> sure, that on MS there is plain sect.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. KJV John 14:27

Re: Healing and forgiveness
Date: July 17, 2020 04:32PM

zizlz, I know, sometimes I feel I'm free of it, but when my period is coming, all hurt feelings, all bad memories appear in my consciousness and I'm so angry I want to hurt him too. I just thought, his spies are on this page, so he might get a little harmed or at least feel some guilt about what he done, but I do not think so, he has so many new people to abuse. Too busy with his mission :/

Thank You stefa. I watched so many films about narcissist...
But I have to say, I have peace in my Heart since I wake up today morning - if that was you, thank you.

Re: Healing and forgiveness
Date: July 18, 2020 03:01AM

Your anger is understandable, Gaja, but I think you're right that Mooji won't feel guilt about manipulating you or anyone.

In the end, your experiences will help you mature psychologically beyond the level where the manipulator/manipulated dynamic plays, while Mooji is likely forever stuck there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.