Current Page: 14 of 14
Re: Guru Swami G
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 22, 2013 12:15PM

In her web site she as posted this platitude
....See your Self and rest in the knowledge that We are One...
All that appears separate is in Reality One...
There is no division except within the mind, this faulty organ which does
not exist.....

Why would someone who truly believe this theology make a hundred videos to critic Swami Nytiananda ...or even Henry....if we are not separate from SHARON

its all words and more words to confuse the mind of followers ....a little of this book and a bit of this other book ....but in real life Sharon is full of piss and vinagar ...revealing the inner most secrets that ex followers confinded to her

Talking some so called hight theology but in reality she is just showing to the world the worst darkness of a very confuse sick mind
May her cult be destroy once and for all

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 01, 2013 04:59AM

Sharon last video on her web site ....
is about how the banks..deal with real estate

"Call me crasy she said but I do not understand why banks work like they so "

She said she is in the process of buying a house
but 6 months ago she was saying hat she was broke
Did the remaining disciples likr Ronney got brainwash further in giving more money
to the guru ....are they afraid that their kundalini may not rise if they do not serve Sharon more sincerely ...I wonder?...Is she still claiming that she is a Paramahansa that knows better ....and the little disciples should just do as told
I wonder ...Her productions of videos for YOUTUBE is way down compare to last year
Is she coming to realize that she is not what she claim to be anymore ///she is not enlighten ...nor in any type of samadhi ...as she finally seen how delusional she was ...and how much damages and shames she brought to past disciples for revealing their innermost intimacy ...I wonder
If she as not may she see ASAP the ways of her errors .

Date: December 07, 2013 10:36AM

Yesterday I wrote to Sharon via one of her YOUTUBE video she made about me. I told that she should apologize to ex students
for using private and confidential informations given to her by her ex disciples....and I also reminded her that for a person who claim to have no thinking process like the rest of us she sure show a lot of anger in her videos talking about me and ex disciples ext

GuruSwamiG...wrote to me today DEC 5 2013

"There are still no thoughts(SHE STILL CLAIM THAT THERE IS NO THOUGHT PROCESS HAPPENING IN HER HEAD ). If you had understood Ramana you would know that what is said here is right. You are an idiot and am not going to change one stance here ever: so go fuck yourself can you understand that ? Am sorry that isn't going to pass your enlightenment meter but am not here to please nor cater to you and your foolishness. "
CONCLUSION:According to Sharon you can be an enlighten master with no thoughts
and still say "Go fuck yourself"
She is showing that not only is she not a master of anything ....but she is no more than a vulgar human being.

Date: December 10, 2013 04:41PM

Where is Royal line and others that claim that they have been abuse or know about abuses of ex disciples by Sharon ? Whre are they...Why don,t they have not one more word to critic this charlatan ? More exposure is needed to stop her from hurting other innocent people

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 09, 2014 08:58PM

Data lost through a backup failure some months ago has now been restored to this message board.

This board is also now open for indexing by search engines such as Google.

Information posted on the board should soon be appearing in searches as this is a public resource.

The data recovered and restored included many individual posts and some threads.

Lost membership registratio was not restored. Old members not currently listed must register as new members again in order to become active members of the message board.

Current Page: 14 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.