I'm searching Google cache and making pdfs of the pages I find. I found this along the way. Guess it's karma/whatever's will that this still exist... heh:
Perhaps you haven't read through all of the posts here, only seeing a limited few. All of the concerns have been laid out in detail:
1. She now requires renunciation for any that want her guidance, having changed that from the years past. For those that do not want to take renunciate vows, they are sent to the "does not want realization group", lead by students. She herself was married at the time of her alleged "realization", having taken renunciate vows only after said "realization" and getting divorced.
2. She draws disability from the United States Verteran's Affairs for PTSD, as a result of sexual assault incurred while enlisted. This is not a problem, except she currently receives treatment, medication and tells those officials / doctors / the US VA that "no one is here" to continue drawing the disability while working as a "guru" and a "counselor".
3. She will not allow those in her groups to seek their own psychological counseling outside of her group; if they do, they are asked to leave.
4. She herself is on medication for the PTSD, but belittles those that may consider taking meds to deal with their own psychological issues / tramaus.
5. She once treated a student, in her home, to wean him off his own meds (without a license of any sort) while continuing to take her own meds. That student has since left the path.
6. She has no education, training, diploma, certificate or licensing to act as a "counselor / drug addiction specialist / life coach".
7. If somone takes to sharing their concerns about her and her behavior, she readily, admittedly, and by example shares their private information gleaned while in her groups, in one-to-one interaction, through her counseling in the public areana (YouTubes, Facebook, her groups, with her inner circle).
8. She claims she can share that personal information because no one signed a "confidentiality agreement".
9. She had many health problems (diabetes, etc) as a result of overeating / obesity and, because diet wouldn't work (she admitted: "If it's in front of me, I'll eat it."), she required gastric bypass surgery. A former student and his family bought and paid for the surgery and the medical expenses. Her comment to her students at the time was: "If you want this guru to be around for a while, then I need to have this surgery."
10. She uses one student as her primary means to support her lavish lifestyle, aside from her disability payments. This includes Rolex watches, business ventures, jewelry, cars, motorcycles, houses, etc.
11. She claims she allows criticisms, yet for any that atttempt to bring up concerns about her behavior / actions are met with condemnation ("You will suffer grave karmic consequences for criticizing the guru.", "You are in a hell realm.", "You will lose all Grace", etc, etc), doing so in front of her students, in public and even using the person's private info as a source of weapons against them.
There are more examples. If you are truly interested, you will have to read through the thread. While you can say my speaking out is an act of anger and revenge, how would you classify her behavior of doing the same to me once I took to this board to share? The same? Or different?