Re: Guru Swami G
Date: October 05, 2013 02:02PM
This was posted by Vera on another tread
Now read each and every one of theses signs ......and you will see that they are mostly applicable to Sharon
Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.
1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability. ......she claims to be in SAMADHI ...to be completely enlighted
2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry. ......There is questions but because she is self realize ...she got the last word
3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
................She is broke she told me july 2013.....but 2 galleries ...and all the other expenses ..who knows
4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.......maybe the 2 last ones
5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil....
.....why would anyone stop looking in they eyes of the pictures of Sharon and repeating the mantra OM SWAMI GURUJI ??
6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances. ......Been lots of those stories
7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader. ....here on RICK ROSS
8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough". ........Wonder what Ronney think about this one ...he is such a good provider
9. The group/leader is always right. .......when you claim to be enlighten completely and others have to worship your picture so that their kundalini will be awaken..............No one in is right mind would fallow her if she did not think she is always right
10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
Sharon will tell you when the kundalini is active ...she will tell you if you got or lost her "Divine blessings)
Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.
1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
There is only one focus in that cult and that is Sharon ...aka Swami Guru ji .....No Sharon no cult
2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
........Can you imagine waking up each morning and meditating ...looking in they eyes of Sharon pictures reapeating OM Swami guru ji
thing will get blure will quick after a few months of that drill
3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
............Now how many people have reported that she biches for this or that all a time ...."Poor me I got diabetes" ""The guru needs a stomact reductions find the money guys "
4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement. ..........Thats 100 % truth in the case of Sharon
6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
Was it Satchi that Sharon pick up in Seattle on her motorcycle and made her leave town and her famaly ties ...for sunny Florida
7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor. ...Satchi seem brainwash to the max ...Ronney not far behind
8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader. ...that as been proven over and over in the case of Sharon
9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful. .....even telling the whole world on youtube the inner most secrets that ex disciples told her ..that was suppose to be personal and confidential ...she must have got that from her time in scientology
10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.
Ex followers have lost the "BLESSINGS " of Sharon ...they might be on their way to hell realm