Current Page: 8 of 14
Re: Guru Swami G
Posted by: NotAgain ()
Date: September 10, 2013 03:26AM

Thank you Corboy, here are some answers.

1) Who decides which members are to be booted out

In the elite group Sharon has control over who is deleted. It is mainly anyone who want to really argue and/or anyone who is not active enough etc. In the Student run group it is mainly her elite inner circle students who decide also based on similar criteria.

2) Who informs them they are kicked out.

After someone is booted they receive a canned message from Sharon (elite group) and similar canned message (student group). They are instantly cut off from posting or seeing what others post. Usually a further email exchange takes place between Sharon or others in the group and are almost always shared in the group by Sharon and used as an example to the rest. Students comment and judge but the person booted has no idea of anything said within the group yet there emails are shared with the group and claimed to be for "transparency"

3) Who delivers the messages of reprimand.

The reprimand has always come from Sharon first. In the student run group the reprimands are much less and stem from videos Sharon makes or the elite few reinforcing her wishes. Attached is a message from Sharon that came during the major restructuring when any non-elite students were cut and eventually created their own group which was swiftly taken over by her elite inner-circle students who made sure everyone knew the joined "on there own volition and not at the prompting of Guru".

'Namaste

It is with a heavy heart that this is being written.
It was my belief that when one teaches Honesty -
Integrity and Transparency when people begin with
a Gratitude Journal that they would most readily
step forward - cherish - give back and expand the
path to others. This has not happened. IN wanting
to make this available to all regardless of finances
people have taken this to mean that gratis is an open
door to be taken advantage of without honoring the
basic law of give and take. After pushing all through
the barriers and hardships to create this path and to
offer it in a way that no other path has done, such as:

1. Ongoing Online Support Groups
2. Guru available when needed
3. Retreats given at cost
4. Videos of Retreats shared openly
5. Darshan Videos
6. Online Ashram with monitoring
and
7. Counseling for a nominal fee

Have wanted to expand and further the way psychology
is being brought and to give a host of other benefits to
humanity. This though is impossible when one has no
stable base of those willing to step out of their comfort
zones in life to make sure that the path is on a good foundation
and secure financially for one but also with a committed
base of students willing to aide the Guru to help society
and mankind.

Believe it or not NO Guru can do it all on their own. So
while am STILL not going to sell courses - am going to
have to say those who want to avail themselves of the
Online Ashrams and Support Groups are going to have
to make a monthly commitment. Am not here to take the
food out of anyones mouth but am not here to be a door
mat either for those who most assuredly have good jobs,
nice homes and the wherewithal to give back for what is
being given out of Love and Compassion. Every Spiritual
Tradition holds that a tithe and monetary compensation
should be given. This is nothing new being concocted from
here. This has rather been a long time in coming and it's time
to balance the scales a bit.

Every Seeker wants a True Guru but doesn't that street run
both ways ? Shouldn't a True Guru expect Genuine Students?

The new policy will be that those wanting to try the sites may
indeed come and try it out gratis for a month and then it will
be time to decide whether or not it is valuable enough to give
some type of exchange for the privilege of open availability to
the Online Ashrams and Support sites. Those who have been
here for longer than a month it is time to decide and make an
honest commitment to go forward. If you choose not to go forward
thank you for visiting and i hope that you have gained something
of value during your stay.

Welcome to those staying and good journey to those going
onwards elsewhere. If there begins to be more support one
will find more Guru Interaction coming forward.

OM Shanti"

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 10, 2013 03:32AM

the question is was sharon actually asking students to meditate on her picture ?
Was there a mantra involved?

Not "was". She does have students meditate on a picture of her. Students are directed to stare into her eyes and chant a mantra taken from Hindu traditions.
"Om Guruji Swamiji Namaha, Om namo Shivaya"

Students are also encouraged to create a shrine in there home containing her picture.

Of course these things will be defended as being part of creating a stronger connection with your Guru so you can receive a stronger "transmission" of energy and move forward more rapidly on your spiritual path.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 14, 2013 02:49AM

Swami Guru G as denied to me that she was accepting any type of worship .

Your Testimonial is very important NOT AGAIN ..because if anyone ask those questions about students repeating her name

she will not tell the truth .....she wants to play the humble little guru

but it looks like that when she get you in her grip

the most sinister part of her personnality start to emerge .

WAS THERE AT ANY TIME A NEED WHERE YOU HAD TO TELL HER ABOUT YOUR INTIMITE LIFE WITH YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE ...BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND ?

IS GURU G IN A LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP WITH SATCHI
Thank you

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: September 14, 2013 04:50AM

Hi Notagain,

Thanks for posting your info, and I hope to hear more from you.
Wanted to add to Corboys' advice. Just as you do not need to respond to any pms, you do not need to answer any questions that are put out on the board either.
Please answer only what you choose to, and only as much as you feel comfortable with, while protecting your privacy. if you don't want to answer it, don't.

It seems like historically imo there have been people in the past on this thread who may have had questionable motives, and even good caring people can ask personal questions that they may not be aware can include identifying info.

wishing you all the best
Yasmin

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 14, 2013 01:40PM

YASMIN WROTE
It seems like historically imo there have been people in the past on this thread who may have had questionable motive
s

Dear Yasmin ...you might be referring to me SO LET ME give a brief history of my relationship with Sharon .

I have been in contact with Sharon for 3 years or so via emails and a few phone calls ....and never met her in person until this summer .

I was very severely beaten by the disciples of swami Nityananda when I was in India 3 years ago for daring to ask him in person about the sexual affair with actrice Rajintha that was the big news of the day in India at the time ....and I must say I was happy to find Sharon on YOUTUBE trying to expose him for what he is ...a fraud ..a gangster ...a rapist a murderer.

I am a film maker and have interview dozen of yogis ..scholars of India philosophy and I many are posted on YOUTUBE especially those with David Godman.........I took to Sharon defense on this tread before meeting her in person or doing some research on who she is and what she really believe in .And I am kind a sorry for that now ..sorry guys

Then I went to Florida for a vacation and met in person for 2 hours with Sharon at her BOCA RATON GALLERY and did a 90 minute interview on video .

It became clear right there and then that the woman was ....or insane ....or very misguided

when I quotes studies use by Deepak Chopra saying that humans have 50,000 thoughts a day...she said "THEY (DEEPAK and DR WAYNE DYER) MAY HAVE SUCH THOUGHTS BUT NOT ME ..I HAVE NO TOUGHTS...ITS PEACEFULL ALL A TIME IN MY HEAD "....Then she said she was actually experiencing RIGHT THERE AND THEN
the sate of SAHAJ SAMADHI ....(the highest attainment in Self realisation ).....then it was on and on about meat to balance the KUNDALINI
one stupidity after another .......I was polite and finish the interview and left
Then I review my video ....and sent her an email stating that I would BET her $5,000 that if she was to get an MRI (brain scan ) that I would pay
that could prove that she as no thoughts ....the $5,000 was hers ......SHE NEVER AWSER THAT ONE
and our emails went from bad to worse ....and then nothing
So thats the story of meeting her in person and listening to her tall tales ....and the way she was telling them
I am now absolutly convince that she is a CHARLATAN at best .....or totally insane at worst
or smart like a snake ...a very manipulative woman .....She even told me that none of her videos are ever cut or manipulated because all her words are coming from DIVINE CONCIOUSNESS...DIRECT...So that is my story and why I am now firmly believing that SHARON WIPPRENCT...is just about the worst pseudo guru to be found in America ......in India they are a dime a dozens.....But this woman as the ability to use social media to fish for disciples
that will ultimatly be ask to worship her pictures by meditating on it looking in her eyes ....(Thank you NOT AGAIN FOR THAT INFO )
"MY WORK IS DONE >>>MY KUNDALINI IS ALL BALANCE NOW >>>I ONLY HAVE TO ENJOY LIFE NOW " she said
and as long as she can find idiots like brother Rooney to take her shopping I guest she will .
Is she having a lesbian relationship with that long time disciple ?.....I wonder about that also when I saw them together.
Some people around her need to be rescue ..that is for sure
OK so that my little story .....and if you google SWAMI GURU G one of my video is just below her web site
and that s the purpose of my videos to stop people from being exploited by this FREAK OF NATURE

Date: September 16, 2013 11:35PM

Dabcult "WAS THERE AT ANY TIME A NEED WHERE YOU HAD TO TELL HER ABOUT YOUR INTIMITE LIFE WITH YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE ...BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND ?"
If by "intimate life" you are referring to my sex life then I will simply say this. As a student's relationship with Sharon progresses they reveal more about their personal lives. Dating is discouraged, students are warned that if their Kundalini is active it can in turn activate your partners especially when sex is involved. There is some truth to this, however, Sharon further teaches/encourages celibacy, even for married students, ie: eventually sexual desire will fall away as you progress on your spiritual path. SO essentially some students jump into the celibacy role as a show of how "advanced" they are, and for others it is a sort of commitment to their spirituality. But ultimately it all falls in with the same thing I have talked about before, when you have people that want to believe so badly in something or someone, it is easy to manipulate them very subtly, especially when people do have geniuine experiences through meditation that they attribute to her instead of realizing they had the experience through their own journey and no one can take that away from them.

Dabcult, "IS GURU G IN A LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP WITH SATCHI?"
This actually made me laugh out loud. I have never been aware of any sexual relationships between Sharon and her followers. I would really doubt this as a possibility simply because her teachings would not allow for that kind of manipulation. Her inner circle believe in her more than anything, and only so much can be explained away as the "crazy wisdom" of a Guru.

Dabcult, you seem to be looking for one really obvious linchpin that will make her little empire come down. It doesn't work like that. You will find no Nityananda sexual scandal. Sharon spent a large portion of her life collecting all the "spiritual" experience she has, that is why she pulls it off so well combining so many different modalities for max appeal, especially for those that want so badly to believe. Her experience has allowed her to help people calm their energies that are experiencing very frightening symptoms of kundalini. But like I have said the help comes with a price, you must adhere to her rules, you must donate, you must not question, you must believe, you must be celibate to truly progress, and if you are the most devote you must leave your family, your home, move to florida, be a monk/nun, get some tattoos, maybe shave your head a few times, try to implant her teachings in your professional life etc etc etc. And you must ignore the fact that the reason you found balance is because you simply focused on some simple, non energy stirring/manipulating meditations, and have someone explain how simple that can be.

Like I said, if Sharon was truly enlightened she would simply set up a website offering balancing meditation to those with active kundalini. Instead she has set up a system of control to support her lifestyle and her specialness as a Guru, "that she did not ask for". She has divulged personal information about those she has done counseling for or had as students. I honestly think she truly believes she is enlightened, how else could she treat so many people the way she does and think it's okay? She must really believe divine consciousness is acting through her.

Date: September 16, 2013 11:52PM

Yasmin,

Thank you for your support and advice.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 17, 2013 12:25AM

Please keep in mind that according to the message board rules, each one of us is legally responsible for what we write and publish here.

None of us is freed from accountablity for what we write.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Under no circumstances may a registrant use more than one user name. Each participant may only register once and must be identified by a single user name. Multiple people may not post under the same user name, nor may one person post under multiple user names.

Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws.

Please understand that you are personally responsible for all your comments and actions through this message board.

A persons sexual orientation is none of our business.

Is a relationship between two consenting adults? Is power balance clear and negotiated in advance? Can you leave and keep your dignity and health in doing so? Thats what matters, not sexual orientation.

Someone elses' mental health status is none of our business.

Imagine our own medical psych histories. We all have something in our lives.

None of us would like it if someone blabbed of our intimate histories online, even if what they said was not factually true.

And privacy and lack of privacy has been a recurring theme in discussions here.

So many former students of G have reported that confidential matters they confided to her were not kept confidential after they left or were told to leave.

People's sexual orientation is none of our business.

What is our business is to ask questions about power and abuses of power and trust.

Topics that are worth investigating are matters that can be traced and quantified and studied in public records:

Money

Are new students told full details on just how much support they will be expected to give to G, enabling them at start to make an informed decision - or not.

What is money spent on after it is donated

Does this allocation of donated money meet criteria for a tax exempt spiritual project

Time

Family and friends outside of G's group. How much time are they expected to give G and how much time and presence can they give to their family and friends -- especially if they already have children or are caring for elderly parents or ailing sibs.

Impact on Relationships that are Public Record

(Divorce, Alimony Child Custody, Divorce Related Sales of Property)

Has G and her group ever been mentioned in divorce petitions, settlements for child custody, sale or transfer of community property in event of a divorce?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 17, 2013 01:28AM

To whom it may concern:

There is no need to use ALL CAPITALS.

Please stop.

Also, this thread is not about celibacy, sexual preferences and/or choices, etc.

The topic of this thread is Swami G.

Please stay focused tightly on the topic.

Let's not drift or spin off into any other topic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2013 01:30AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 17, 2013 02:34AM

I will be more careful in my use of boldface fonts.

Current Page: 8 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.