Date: April 03, 2019 12:56AM

Eric Allen Bell:

Stop the bold and colors.

Just post text like everyone else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: April 03, 2019 12:58AM

Forgive the typo. I know you are aware it is not his account. We all know who the account belongs to. We all know why.

Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 03, 2019 01:10AM

This is me not typing in bold and colors. Interesting to know that the moderator is aware that 35 pages of the Cult Education website are dedictated to an attempt smear me, with not a shred of evidence that I run a cult.

What is my cult called?

Where is my cult located?

How come my brainwashed cult followers are not on here defending me?

What does my cult believe?

Apparently none of that matters, just so long as those who are using this site only so smear an individual citizen provide a constant flow of click bait.

Finally, "Alberta" or whomever you are, notice how you are using the exact same lingo as Scary Larry (Lawrence Estavan - the man driving most of this content).

He speaks as if there is a huge following behind him when says (as you do - very telling) "we" is the word used when referring to some imaginary jury of mostly silent spectators who are all in agreement with his assertions and share his suspicions and are also lockstep with his criticisms of me.

I'm gong to go microwave some popcorn now, or maybe I'll have one of my cult disciples go and do that for me in my great big Beverly Hills mansion, as I watch how this latest spin unfolds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2019 01:12AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: April 03, 2019 06:25AM

Eric Allen Bell is Finished

"This is me not typing in bold and colors. Interesting to know that the moderator is aware that 35 pages of the Cult Education website are dedicated to an attempt smear me, with not a shred of evidence that I run a cult."

- The evidence is all over this forum. Eric Allen Bell is absolutely delusional.

"What is my cult called?"

-It is called Eric Allen Bell

"Where is my cult located?"

- It is located online at his various websites.

"How come my brainwashed cult followers are not on here defending me?"

- Because he has not asked them to. Here he is getting hundreds and hundreds of his people to vote down my video, and threatening to call the police on me because I made a video about Eric Allen Bell. [www.youtube.com]

I started calling Eric Allen Bell a cult leader after he sic’d his followers on me, reporting me to Facebook, turning other people against me, etc. because I pointed out that his bounty had too many zeros on it. He hated that.

"What does my cult believe?"

-The cult believes that 10,000,000 is 1,000,000,000,000,000, that the Counter Jihad Movement is a front to advance Christianity, that Jews are bad, Christians are bad, Pamela Geller is bad, that Eric Allen Bell is persecuted, etc. In short, anything Eric tells them, they believe it. Anything.

"Apparently none of that matters, just so long as those who are using this site only so smear an individual citizen provide a constant flow of click bait."

-No, I am sorry, there is no “smearing” going on. I have shown the readers screen shots, links, as well as Eric’s own statements. He either ignores these things, or lies. It all right here on this forum.

"Finally, "Alberta" or whomever you are, notice how you are using the exact same lingo as Scary Larry (Lawrence Estavan - the man driving most of this content)."

- I have nothing to do with Alberta, or anyone else on this forum.

"He speaks as if there is a huge following behind him when says (as you do - very telling) "we" is the word used when referring to some imaginary jury of mostly silent spectators who are all in agreement with his assertions and share his suspicions and are also lockstep with his criticisms of me."

- Here is Eric Allen Bell saying "we".
[www.facebook.com][0]=68.ARD0WjyDVxijq6qp7A1I3VN5lqdgBQXdUBtY2uT14ah63qqP7lVNcx88bqV6ac7qUAXOEvY265aFk-_PwkAQgX7jIs5u-O7NmAPgZXymDdNGF_YFXWdOBguRELJPqtHdYnfCRuIa1ajCgbXBC9hHscAR5D7flpypMXy54K4vF2WJJ-Yse_xm7M4X5mjLNUoeyuBsP_s7srHvSO6GHHsL_BwYhiq0BITXJn8UWFgsITLHQ2F__KW8wcrQKkitD2NqFqVosK1x6Ol8PlTs72NO8Qu6SYKzuDGEhTq7-FlIweDw4Lsi9VCbzzDcY6NkUohEgAv4DPukBGgCG7WJ0_ra8g&__tn__=-R

-When I refer to “we” I mean Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller, Jamie Glazov, Susan Olsen, David Christopher, Tommy Hunt, Clark Banner, Patti York, Mark Humphrys, etc.
- WE have already gone through this. It is all on this forum, just look for yourself.

"I'm gong to go microwave some popcorn now, or maybe I'll have one of my cult disciples go and do that for me in my great big Beverly Hills mansion, as I watch how this latest spin unfolds."

- Well, that’s nice. For the rest of us, go read on this forum Eric Allen Bell lying about his online business profile. For years Eric was lying on IMDb, and LinkedIn about his accomplishments. He claimed that none of that was his fault. He had done all he could to correct this, and if I thought I was so smart to go ahead and see if I could change what was on LinkedIn , and IMDb. So, I took him up on his challenge. Both Bell Media of Canada, and LinkedIn thought what Eric was doing was very serious, and it was all taken down overnight. That is right here on this forum. He was caught lying right here in real time.

Eric Allen Bell is finished, as in thrrrrrrough.

Date: April 03, 2019 06:36AM

Oh yeah, I am finished.

But seriously Larry Estavan, what do you get out of this?

You've been repeating the same rant, like the one above now, for 6 years. What do you get out of this?

Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: April 03, 2019 07:07AM

I am sorry, but the real question is - What does Eric Allen Bell get from lying, attacking other people, and denying reality for 6 years?

Date: April 03, 2019 07:14AM

I don't know. Sounds fascinating though. I guess you'll probably stay with it. I mean, you know, stay on the case until you figure it out.

But of course by then, I mean that moment where you finally do achieve full satisfaction, having got your man - where do you go from there? Ever thought about that?

Imagine the feeling of emptiness, the lack of purpose and meaning that allows you to keep going off your meds and getting out of bed in the morning, wondering if this will be the day that you finally bust Eric Allen Bell.

Sounds like a real conundrum Larry Estavan. I don't envy you at all. But you on the other hand, I think you secretly kind of have a fascination with the so-called "bad guy". And hey, if bad boys are your thing, well who am I to judge? Right?

Anyway, I wish I could quit you.

Eric

Date: April 03, 2019 07:18AM

This whole thing kind of reminds of something I saw in a documentary about Scientology. When someone leaves the church, stops drinking the Kool Aide and becomes and "Sepressive Person" (SP) they get followed around, sometimes for years, but a special faction of the Scientology goons.

They are harassed, filmed, smeared online and elsewhere and are often confronted and asked, "When are you going to admit your crimes, huh? When you finally going to admit your crimes?"

My crime was criticizing your idol (and your boss) Pamela Geller. Hey, why doesn't she have a forum on this site? Talk about a real cult leader. Wowie.

Eric

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2019 07:19AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: April 03, 2019 08:25AM

Monica White is Bell having a discussion with himself, lol!
Delusional story, delusional man.

Date: April 03, 2019 08:35AM

That is ridiculous.

When I want to have a discussion with myself I lay down on my back. I pull of my shoes and I draw faces onto both off my socks and I give sermons to them, until they have joined my cult.

I now have 2 member in my cult, which in case you were wondering, is how I have the fine honor of not only being on the Cult Education website (yay, I've made it!) but so far I've got 35 pages of entries.

Now, how many people can you say that you know who have accomplished that?

I want to thank you all. It's really... well, what can I say? I don't deserve this.

REALLY - I DON'T DESERVE THIS!

Eric

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2019 08:36AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Current Page: 35 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.