Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: July 20, 2018 08:05AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 21, 2018 06:26AM

"Muslim Congressman Demands that Amazon Censor certain Books"

Estavan, I'm sure that you won't find those headlines ^ offensive. But if we replaced "Muslim" with "Jewish" you would fly off the deep end.

Link to article:

[www.frontpagemag.com]

Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: July 21, 2018 07:01AM

Another Irrelevant Posting from the Childish Eric Allen Bell

Eric Allen Bell
Because that article you site certainly does not express disdain for Jews.

Yes, it does.

Eric Allen Bell
" Does this woman think she belongs to chosen group that doesn’t have to follow the same rules as everyone else?

He then links to his piece attacking Pamela Geller for being Jewish.[ericallenbell.com]

Eric Allen Bell
You would almost think there is some unspoken rule that you can criticize any religious group, just not that one – or you do so at your peril.

I mean, when “God” tells his people to go into the Promised Land, find the Canaanites and kill every man, woman and child (that’s right, slaughter babies) but to save the gold and silver – what do you do? But I digress… We have bigger fish to fry than making sure one protected group doesn’t get their feelings hurt."
[ericallenbell.com]

Eric Allen Bell has complained about this thread going on for 30 + pages. Well, this is his own fault. He will not answer questions, or stay on topic. It is impossible to have a rational, productive discussion with Eric Allen Bell.

This is the same thing he has been doing for years now. Look! [web.archive.org]

Date: July 21, 2018 08:35AM

They say that one definition of insanity is doing the same thing, over and over, and expecting a different result.

Crazy Larry, you have said that, "It is impossible to have a rational, productive discussion with Eric Allen Bell". And then you readily admit that you have been trying to do this for years now.

You can keep courting me, trying to charm me, beg me for attention, make videos and fake magazines to show me just how much I matter to you babe, but after 6 years maybe it's time to move on.

I just don't feel the chemistry. I've tried to let you down easy, because I don't want to hurt your feelings, I mean especially after all of these public grand gestures on your part. But dude, can't you take a hint?

Please, leave me alone. We were just never meant to be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2018 08:36AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: July 21, 2018 09:35AM

I am not trying to have a conversation with him.

This is not his web site. He is free to leave any time he wants. But, don't worry, he is not going anywhere. He likes the abuse.

He will continue to say he did nothing wrong, and he does not have a problem with Jews, and that I am insane.

But, you can see here his own followers were rebelling over his nasty Jew talk. [www.loonwatch.com]

His response to this is to talk about anything except the topic at hand, which, in this case, are his continual anti-Jewish comments.

He is completely irrelevant, and busted.

Date: December 26, 2018 03:00AM

Eric Allen Bell's Christmas message - "No More Wars for Israel"
[www.facebook.com]

see attachment.

Attachments: no more wars for israel.jpg (11.7 KB)  
Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: March 25, 2019 08:47AM

Livingengine (Larry, since Eric has kindly provided a name) plesse contact me. There is a woman in the Nashville area who has lots of correspondence and information that clearly answers some of the questions you have. She has legal documents (signed by him) as well as correspondence (emails, voicemails, messages) that contradict some of the Wild tells he has told about coming to the counter jihad movement. She is a liberal, and has attorneys advising her, so I don’t know how freely she will offer up info, but she is very nice and I’m sure wil speak with you.

I know she has finally given up on ever recouping the money he took from her, so she might just spill it all.

He pretty much destroyed her, so I’d say there is a chance she’s finally ready to cook his ass.

Date: March 25, 2019 10:34AM

Best to leave me a message on one of the several Youtube videos I have done on this subject.

Posted by: monicawhite01 ()
Date: April 02, 2019 04:49AM

I personal friend of my mine is very nice Liberal lady in Nashville. She was a victim of EAB. And after reading some of the Wild tells on this site, I believe it is time to cook his ass. And the only ingredient I need to do that is the truth. I happen to have the truth shared with me and I am coming forward with her story.

Back in 2011 my friend was having problems with her marriage and was at a very weak and vulnerable point in her life. She was a follower of Eric’s blog postings, mostly on the Daily Kos and on Michael Moore’s website. But back then his personal blog featured content that was kind and spiritual. It was about peace and us all coming together to make the world a better place.

My friend was feeling very lonely and ignored by her husband, so she spent a lot of time on Eric’s different sites and wrote to him many times, but with no response. Finally, she offered to send him some money as a donation, to help him with his documentary. And wouldn’t you know it, suddenly Eric decides to give her the time of day. He wrote her back and thanked her for her $100 contribution. But then after that he never contacted her to see how she was doing, or to wish her a happy Valentine’s day or nothing like that.

Then when she found out Eric was coming back to Nashville to do some additional interviews for his documentary, she offered to pick him up at the airport and take him to his hotel. He declined the offer and wouldn’t even tell her which hotel he was staying at. So she sent him and even bigger donation through the PayPal donate button on his personal blog. And wouldn’t you know it, suddenly Eric was all Mr. Nice and says she can pick him up at the airport and he gives her the name of his hotel. When they arrive he says he feels “akward” because she wanted to come in with him and help him check in. Well dummy, she had already paid for your hotel Eric. That was supposed to be a surprise, which he’d of known had he let her just come in instead of making her wait outside in the snow. So she comes in anyway and he let’s her pay for his hotel room and all, but he won’t let her come up to his room.

Later than night, because my friend’s husband (now ex-husband thanks to Eric) worked at a bakery (he was the manager) she got a bunch of pastries left over for free and she brings them up to his room as a surprise. He thanked her but doesn’t invite her in. She leaves and goes out to her car and cries, then turns around and comes back in to confront him for making her cry.

Anyway, he seduces her and takes advantage of her weakness, playing mind control games with her until he makes her think it was her idea to offer to give him a massage, just so he can turn her down. Eric is a classic Narcissist and he gets off on this sort of behavior. My friend has short arms and not much of a neck so this makes her think it’s because he does not find her attractive.

She spent the night sitting in the lobby until they asked her to leave then she slept in her car. This of course caused problems with her marriage, later resulting in a divorce, because she was too upset to answer her phone when her then husband kept calling (not that he cared about her at all, total scumbag that he was and is). She later told her husband she was at a concert and he didn’t believe he and he found all of her emails and what not to Eric and says he wants a divorce. This is total BS because he made her get a job and hadn’t even so much as touched her in years.

In the morning she waited for Eric in the dining room to come down for breakfast. He doesn’t come down. So she prays about it. And her prayers are answered because she hears them taking an order for room service for his room number.

Remember, she paid for his room so he is charging this room service to her credit card!!! Room service! She has children and a mortgage and can’t afford no room service. So she goes back up to his room, knocks on the door and says “Room service” and he answers the door. She was really upset and he says, “Please stop yelling your making a scene” and all that. Finally he agrees to let her in if she will stop yelling. He is totally entitled like that.

My friend writes him a very large check to help him finish with his documentary and says there is more where that came from if he will just let her help out in some way, maybe carry camera equipment or drive him around to his interviews. He keeps the check but still won’t let her even give him so much as a massage. He also wouldn’t let her just real quick take a shower after a night of him making her sleep in her car. And to add insult to injury, he let’s her have some of his room service which by the way she is paying for!

After she went home he didn’t answer any of her calls. But since she paid for the room she was able to find out when he was checking out and showed up to drive him to the airport to go back to LA. He asks her to sit down with him at a table in the lobby and says he’s all conflicted because he would like to accept the check as an investment to the documentary, but only if there is a contract. He says no promises because he’s feeling sort of desperate because he needs funds to have something to show potential backers for his film

By the way, he did end up getting backers, thanks to my friend and then he ends up giving them back their money because he decides to make the movie which was sposed to be about exposing Islamophobia into a movie instead that is a total smear against Islam.

Now it’s some time later and every time she sends him a gift he ends up sending it back and so she calls her credit card naturally and tells them that he used it to check into the hotel without her permission. He ordered pizza and room service!!! As well and billed or charged it to the room. She offered to love him, to give him her body, to give him more money. She even offered to get him a credit card with his name on it that she signs for and has to pay for.

We have documents. We have emails. We have proof of everything and we are ready to come forward with our story if Eric does not pay her back. That’s all I’m saying for now.

Eric if you are ready this it’s your move buddy boy. You need to pay Lisa back for destroying her life. I’ve got friends who are lawyers and they might help her to sue. And the only thing scarier than an angry hurt woman with resources is a woman with nothing left to lose. You need to pay attention to her and pay her back for that hotel stay and the room service and the pizza.

Current Page: 33 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.