Current Page: 34 of 44
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 02, 2019 06:10AM

The above testimony is disputed and denied.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 02, 2019 02:04PM

So, the accusation that I was a cult leader fell flat on its face early on in this thread. Then probably Larry Estavan created some sock puppets to enhance that, but the believably just plain died.

From there, Pamela Geller's lead writer started using this site to make the case that I am antisemitic. He seemed to fail at finding an audience for that.

Then finally he got back on his meds and we had a period of silence. Now there is the story of the "nice liberal woman from Nashville" who has documents and is about to "come forward" with her story.


The following recent post is both disputed and denied:


"I personal friend of my mine is very nice Liberal lady in Nashville. She was a victim of EAB. And after reading some of the Wild tells on this site, I believe it is time to cook his ass. And the only ingredient I need to do that is the truth. I happen to have the truth shared with me and I am coming forward with her story.

Back in 2011 my friend was having problems with her marriage and was at a very weak and vulnerable point in her life. She was a follower of Eric’s blog postings, mostly on the Daily Kos and on Michael Moore’s website. But back then his personal blog featured content that was kind and spiritual. It was about peace and us all coming together to make the world a better place.

My friend was feeling very lonely and ignored by her husband, so she spent a lot of time on Eric’s different sites and wrote to him many times, but with no response. Finally, she offered to send him some money as a donation, to help him with his documentary. And wouldn’t you know it, suddenly Eric decides to give her the time of day. He wrote her back and thanked her for her $100 contribution. But then after that he never contacted her to see how she was doing, or to wish her a happy Valentine’s day or nothing like that.

Then when she found out Eric was coming back to Nashville to do some additional interviews for his documentary, she offered to pick him up at the airport and take him to his hotel. He declined the offer and wouldn’t even tell her which hotel he was staying at. So she sent him and even bigger donation through the PayPal donate button on his personal blog. And wouldn’t you know it, suddenly Eric was all Mr. Nice and says she can pick him up at the airport and he gives her the name of his hotel. When they arrive he says he feels “akward” because she wanted to come in with him and help him check in. Well dummy, she had already paid for your hotel Eric. That was supposed to be a surprise, which he’d of known had he let her just come in instead of making her wait outside in the snow. So she comes in anyway and he let’s her pay for his hotel room and all, but he won’t let her come up to his room.

Later than night, because my friend’s husband (now ex-husband thanks to Eric) worked at a bakery (he was the manager) she got a bunch of pastries left over for free and she brings them up to his room as a surprise. He thanked her but doesn’t invite her in. She leaves and goes out to her car and cries, then turns around and comes back in to confront him for making her cry.

Anyway, he seduces her and takes advantage of her weakness, playing mind control games with her until he makes her think it was her idea to offer to give him a massage, just so he can turn her down. Eric is a classic Narcissist and he gets off on this sort of behavior. My friend has short arms and not much of a neck so this makes her think it’s because he does not find her attractive.

She spent the night sitting in the lobby until they asked her to leave then she slept in her car. This of course caused problems with her marriage, later resulting in a divorce, because she was too upset to answer her phone when her then husband kept calling (not that he cared about her at all, total scumbag that he was and is). She later told her husband she was at a concert and he didn’t believe he and he found all of her emails and what not to Eric and says he wants a divorce. This is total BS because he made her get a job and hadn’t even so much as touched her in years.

In the morning she waited for Eric in the dining room to come down for breakfast. He doesn’t come down. So she prays about it. And her prayers are answered because she hears them taking an order for room service for his room number.

Remember, she paid for his room so he is charging this room service to her credit card!!! Room service! She has children and a mortgage and can’t afford no room service. So she goes back up to his room, knocks on the door and says “Room service” and he answers the door. She was really upset and he says, “Please stop yelling your making a scene” and all that. Finally he agrees to let her in if she will stop yelling. He is totally entitled like that.

My friend writes him a very large check to help him finish with his documentary and says there is more where that came from if he will just let her help out in some way, maybe carry camera equipment or drive him around to his interviews. He keeps the check but still won’t let her even give him so much as a massage. He also wouldn’t let her just real quick take a shower after a night of him making her sleep in her car. And to add insult to injury, he let’s her have some of his room service which by the way she is paying for!

After she went home he didn’t answer any of her calls. But since she paid for the room she was able to find out when he was checking out and showed up to drive him to the airport to go back to LA. He asks her to sit down with him at a table in the lobby and says he’s all conflicted because he would like to accept the check as an investment to the documentary, but only if there is a contract. He says no promises because he’s feeling sort of desperate because he needs funds to have something to show potential backers for his film

By the way, he did end up getting backers, thanks to my friend and then he ends up giving them back their money because he decides to make the movie which was sposed to be about exposing Islamophobia into a movie instead that is a total smear against Islam.

Now it’s some time later and every time she sends him a gift he ends up sending it back and so she calls her credit card naturally and tells them that he used it to check into the hotel without her permission. He ordered pizza and room service!!! As well and billed or charged it to the room. She offered to love him, to give him her body, to give him more money. She even offered to get him a credit card with his name on it that she signs for and has to pay for.

We have documents. We have emails. We have proof of everything and we are ready to come forward with our story if Eric does not pay her back. That’s all I’m saying for now.

Eric if you are ready this it’s your move buddy boy. You need to pay Lisa back for destroying her life. I’ve got friends who are lawyers and they might help her to sue. And the only thing scarier than an angry hurt woman with resources is a woman with nothing left to lose. You need to pay attention to her and pay her back for that hotel stay and the room service and the pizza."


The object of the game here is to keep trying to get me the the rails. We are now 6 years into this and it just doesn't stop, not really.

If I'm a cult leader, then were are my "followers" to come on her and defend me? Have you read any of the other forums for other alleged cult leaders? None reads quite like this one. The whole thing should be removed by the moderators, from the very beginning. I brought this up to them and that is not going to happen.

So now here we go with the story of the liberal woman in Nashville, with documents, whom I left out in the cold.

This is beyond ridiculous. I can only hope that it remains entertaining.




Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2019 02:08PM by Eric Allen Bell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 02, 2019 05:10PM

CORRECTION IN MY LAST POST:

If I'm a cult leader, then were are my "followers" to come on her and defend me?


CHANGE THAT TO:

If I'm a cult leader, then were are my "followers" to come on here and defend me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: monicawhite01 ()
Date: April 02, 2019 05:31PM

Eric:

You may not be a cult leader in the usual sense of the word, but you do brainwash people and you did brainwash the nice liberal woman in Nashville that we are talking about.

It is been proven that you are very wealthy.

We have documents and we have lawyers.

You brought this on yourself.
Your vile hatred toward Islam has influenced God knows how many people and you have indirectly played hand in what went down in New Zealand, you and folks like you did this. You sir have blood on your hands.

I don’t know what your psychological make up is exactly, how to label you. But I don’t believe you are acting alone. You seem to think ends justify the means. So you brainwash people to help you spread the false message that Islam is out to take over the world. What a joke.

You made this innocent woman and unwilling investor in your crusade.

We are going to smoke your ass. That is not a violent thing I just said. I’m talking about folks are going to find out the truth about one mister Eric Allen Bell. Remember that you brought this one your self.

Give this woman what she keeps asking you for and this whole problem goes away. You got 48 hours.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 02, 2019 05:33PM

Are you the same nut job that keeps emailing me and insisting I return "the photos"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 02, 2019 08:15PM

Who are you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: monicawhite01 ()
Date: April 02, 2019 10:52PM

You need to check your white privilege and stop your main-splaining. I'm not some dumb little girl you can talk down to. I rejected the Patriarchy back in college.

I am an independant and empowered woman. And I support and fight for my sister women. You probably think the Women's March is a joke, living high on your millions that we handed to you just for being an entitled white male.

You need to give my friend what she has asked for and that includes the money.

Then you can go find your next vulnerable victim who has made the mistake of trying to care for you.

You are a disgusting Islamophobe and a right wing lunatic. We will cook your ass.

You brought this on yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: April 03, 2019 12:35AM

I hsve no idea who Monica White is. The story printed here is beyond hilarious if the attempt is to indicate we are talking about the same person.

It appears, in fact, Monica White is another one of Rric’s sock puppet accounts and he is trying to create a persona of a rabid feminist (Or .... something???). To try and discredit a legitimate debt owed.

Not surprising. Would be intersting to have the admin of the site check out the source of these recent posts from “Monica”

Your attempts to create your own drama about yourself are amusing .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 03, 2019 12:46AM

I have no idea who you are "Alberta". For all I know you are one of the many, many sock puppets probably placed here over the years by Larry Estavan, on behalf of Pamela Geller.

And I agree that the moderator could check the IP addresses and possibly figure something out. I would actually welcome that.


It just never ends. It always seems to come back to the insane notion that I'm running a cult (notice the name of this website and that this forum is now on page 34). Then the topic became Larry's obsession with the idea that he thinks I'm some kind of a kazzilionare. When that did not pick up traction he resorted to trying to paint me as an Alt Right Jew hater, then back to my secret millions, then mocking me for having been sexually assaulted as a child, and now this.

I do believe there is a real person feeding something to him however, because there is in fact a woman in Nashville with whom I have been in a dispute with over money, but the details depicted on yours and her entries are a far cry from reality. That said, there was a recent threat to smear me online right before your "Alberta" entry appeared making similar threats.

Oh the fun just never stops.

What's next?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 03, 2019 12:52AM

Alberta Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hsve no idea who Monica White is. The story
> printed here is beyond hilarious if the attempt is
> to indicate we are talking about the same person.
>
> It appears, in fact, Monica White is another one
> of Rric’s sock puppet accounts and he is trying to
> create a persona of a rabid feminist (Or ....
> something???). To try and discredit a legitimate
> debt owed.
>
> Not surprising. Would be intersting to have the
> admin of the site check out the source of these
> recent posts from “Monica”
>
> Your attempts to create your own drama about
> yourself are amusing .


Yes, this site is owned and operated by Rick Ross. And although I find him to be incredibly bias, I cannot share your conspiracy theory that this is as you say a Rick sock puppet. Even if I put on a tinfoil hat, that assertion that you made is still too far out there to be credible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 34 of 44


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.