Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: June 29, 2011 12:40AM

[jesuschristians.com]
Dave
You see, I printed here on this forum what a representative of stopitnow.org actually said in response to a report from both myself and 'X' (not Casey).

Honest to whom?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 29, 2011 01:12AM

Ok, let's look at the evidence again.

''X'' was part of the JCs American team which ''A'' was the leader of.

''X'' confessed to Dave, Cherry, Alf and ''A'' during a grievance meeting in July 2003.

The abuse happened a few years prior to this grievance meeting, according to Dave.

''X'' was 19-20 when he abused his ex girlfriend's two daughters, according to former member Xenophone.

By my estimation ''X'' would now be in his early-mid 30's.

''X'' has now left the cult, according to Dave.

All the evidence still points towards one man.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2011 01:16AM by Apollo.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 30, 2011 12:59AM

Apollo
All the evidence still points towards one man.

Do you mean, Kasey?

Date: June 30, 2011 01:34AM

K.C.Crotch?

Date: June 30, 2011 06:13AM

Bum a little change, have a little wank, get down tonight!

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2011 06:15AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 30, 2011 06:48AM

Having been around this for a long time and having read hundreds of his posts over the years, I always felt that KC is to the JCs, sort of what that kid Robert was to The Wave. Remember that one, The Wave? Go back and watch it again and you'll see what I mean.

My point is, that KC must of been rather mixed up and conflicted long before he met the JCs. In other words, he must have been one screwed-up guy in the first place. Why else would he seem so utterly psychologically dependent on DM's approval, and seem to need to emulate DM in so many ways?

Very frankly, I have very little respect for anybody who is still loyal to DM after all this time. Anybody that still cannot see through him, must be a jerk too.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2011 06:52AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 30, 2011 07:28AM

KC was probably another troubled teenager who was at war with the world. Those troubled teenagers are fair game to McKay.

He is somone who was willing to push his body to the absolute limit, to show his loyalty to the Apostle. Liver's, Kidney's, whippings, you name it he's done it.

''Very frankly, I have very little respect for anybody who is still loyal to DM after all this time. Anybody that still cannot see through him, must be a jerk too.''

Completely agree with you. The longer they stay in the cult the more bitter they become and the less respect and sympathy I have for them. Take Joe for example -- I have absolutely no respect left for him after what he's put his family through. It has gone on too long now. He's no longer a naive teenager. The guy must have no conscience. I honestly do not know how he can live with himself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2011 07:43AM by Apollo.

Date: June 30, 2011 08:33AM

No longer victims of DM's manipulations, the remaining DM loyalists are now fully complicit participants in his madness and as such ought to be ashamed of themselves (especially Joe).

It's like I want to lightly tap KC on the shoulder and say to him, "Dude, wake up!"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2011 08:41AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 30, 2011 08:53AM

Joe is a coward. He should be ashamed of himself.

He's living in denial. Well, he has to be. How else could he live with himself? The fool is still trying to convince himself that he's working for ''God'', it beggars belief.

One day reality will hit home for Joe and I just hope for his and his parents sake that it isn't too late.

Nobodies suffered more than the Johnson's. Jared and Sheila are McKay's biggest victims.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2011 08:53AM by Apollo.

Date: June 30, 2011 08:57AM

Apollo
Nobodies suffered more than the Johnson's. Jared and Sheila are McKay's biggest victims.

That may be a bit of an overstatement, man. McKay's been at it for a long time and has victimized many, many people.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2011 09:03AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.