Date: November 21, 2006 09:59AM

are you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 21, 2006 10:01AM

apostate
Dave McKay

Do you believe in God now? Do you believe that Jesus died for our sins?

Next you are going to ask me if I am "born again".

We're not here to discuss one another's beliefs, Dave. We are here to discuss your behavior in 1) recruiting minors, why do your team members even TALK to minors? That's asking for trouble. 2) persuading your recruits to donate kidneys and sometimes have vasectomies, 3) asking about how and why you've succeeded in alienating most of your own children, the biological and the adopted, and 4) (you still haven't answered this question) why did you publicise the trial as being a replacement for legal action, and then have the Johnsons arrested anyway? Why did you lie, Dave?

Posted by: Dave McKay ()
Date: November 21, 2006 10:13AM

Hii Brian. I thought you had given up this thread.

I understand that we are not here to discuss my beliefs. Neither are we here to discuss lies. So I don't see anything in your post to respond to.

Date: November 21, 2006 10:26AM

Dave McKay
Hii Brian. I thought you had given up this thread.

I understand that we are not here to discuss my beliefs. Neither are we here to discuss lies. So I don't see anything in your post to respond to.

Will you just try please to address my questions one by one? Spell it out for me like I am eight years old please.

Date: November 21, 2006 11:23AM

But then you are NOT eight years old, are you? Please look up Internet trolls to get a better perspective on my reason for not getting involved in your games.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 21, 2006 11:36AM

Dave McKay:

You are actually quite beyond simply an "Internet troll."

Rather you are a "cult leader" and that's really a category of distinction.

Again, this is not a place where you can maipulate people as you do so typically with your followers.

Sorry if that's unpleasent.

Attempting to attack zeuszor won't change that.

Anyone interested can go back on this thread and see how often you refuse to answer basic questions.

What are you hiding and/or afraid to answer?

Date: November 21, 2006 12:02PM

Quite frankly, Rick, your accusations and those of others on this forum are getting so totally over the top that it is actually helping our cause, because your credibility has to be called into question.

Why should I clear up the misunderstandings when you're going to attack me even for doing that?

Date: November 21, 2006 12:15PM

Now can you please answer our questions, Dave?

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 21, 2006 12:33PM

zeuszor
Now can you please answer our questions, Dave?

When will we stop flogging the dead horse? :roll:

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 21, 2006 08:58PM

Dave McKay:

It seems unlikely that you would be here commenting if you actually thought your "cause" was being helped.

And it is noteworthy when you do come here you have refused to answer simple questions about yourself and the way your group is run.

It demonstrates that the JCs, like many other groups called cults, have no meaningful transparency.

Instead, it's a totalitarian group without the usual disclosure to the public about leadership, accountability and money.

The bottom line is when anyone is considering joining your group they don't fully understand what and who they are becoming involved with.

This is why a "cult leader" is often compared to a "con man."

The only meaningful difference is that a grifter typically runs a con on someone and moves on to a new mark.

A cult leader runs the con on and on, using and exploiting the same people.

Current Page: 51 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.