u
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: February 22, 2008 08:21PM

I'm just wondering why a topic called 'Gays and Lesbians" is attracting the most traffic for the Jesus Christians to post about on their thread about their issues with the Quakers.............................Funny.

[welikejesus.com]

"If you will faithfully practise masturbation.........."

What the?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2008 08:42PM by Blackhat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: u
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: February 23, 2008 06:01AM

Dave does not even bat an eyelid to this association: [welikejesus.com]
Dave is correct in rejecting the conscience as some kind of ultimate test. There is no ultimate test, because we are not created to know good and evil but to do the will of God.

This was said by a promoter of Dietrich Bonhoeffer. I wonder what dear old Dietrich would think of such a silly sentence? “Duh, we are not supposed to know the difference between good and evil, only how to unquestioningly OBEY orders” I reckon it would cause Dietrich to roll over in his grave (if he could), after having spent all that time justifying an attempted assassination of Hitler? Dave has a problem with knowledge and choice, and appears to be surrounding himself with people of the same ilk.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2008 06:02AM by apostate.

Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: February 23, 2008 12:07PM

....(..If you'll please pardon my "fundamentalism" for a moment...)

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men,...Ephesian 4:14

It would seem to me, that we are deliberately instructed to know the difference between "good and evil"....if for no other reason than to be able to see through the "sleight" of men like David McKay....

The revealed "will of God", if we assume it cannot be apprehended with reference to specific arguments that are both morally distinguishable and themselves independent of the scriptural record, is then only "revealed" in the sense that it appeals to any individual "conscience" in the first instance.....(even where the record was literally supernaturally "handed down" say in the examples of the Koran or the Ten Commandments...the interpretation and application of these laws are nevertheless matters of considerable debate).....

....an unhealthy psychological reliance on the fabrication of self-justifying tautologies.....(the objective and authoritative "will of God" is finally whatever my opinion tells me it it is, unlike the "rest of the world" who maliciously pervert Gods will by relying on the opinion of their own falliable consciences,) ............ hmm, yes I agree Apostate...

....someone who may also possibly benefit by some time, sharing the padded cell, that David "tells" us he is so in need of.....

Date: February 23, 2008 02:54PM

David has replied to my question:

"Actually, Anita, Al, Glenn, Elyas, Simon, Munchkin, Tofferer, and Alan are NOT Jesus Christians."

Thanks, David, that is actually a very clear and easy answer.

And thanks for the invitation to your forum.

Date: February 24, 2008 05:45AM

Dave writes: [welikejesus.com]

"Actually, Casey, Anita has "responded" (in the way that all Rick Ross posters respond, which is by quoting us over there and responding over there, where they feel "safe"). It was a surprisingly civil response:"

And, curiously enough it is the same way that JC's respond to us.

"So now I guess we just sit and wait to see if she comes over here. I hope so, because it would probably represent a significant breakthrough in real dialogue if that happened."

Is Dave trying to suggest a RR critic has not attempted to have direct dialogue with the JC's? I have repeatedly tried and faced the mob, but it invariably ends with them making personal insults and then banning me because people who have not been "properly trained" might be confused by what I say. They only tolerate you while they think they are winning the argument. Any time you want an unmediated conversation, Dave, say the word and we'll set up our own discussion board where we can enact "a significant breakthrough in real dialogue".

"I think, Anita, that with exchanges like that, you might actually get better answers to your questions here than what you feel you are getting at the moment over there. Now that it is clear to everyone who you are (and I think you yourself have accepted that now), there really is no need to worry about me working out who you are, which seems to be what worries most other critics about posting here."

My somewhat cynical view is that after Dave has taken your right to privacy away from you and that no longer intimidates you from posting, he now wants to see if he can humiliate you further. Some critics worry that when they enter a discussion and express an independent thought on an issue it will result in a mob ganging up on them firing personal accusations and insults, where their posts might be deleted or edited and where the whole discussion thread gets dissconnected from its original context and relocated under a heading that makes a witty, but derogatory play with their name. Or in my case, threats being made against someone else to force me to drop an issue.

"Personally, I admire your willingness to keep posting despite your identity being out in the open, and hope that it will act as a model for other Friends who have genuine concerns about us."

I agree with Dave on that point. Its always good to stand up to bullies and call their bluff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 05:52AM by apostate.

Date: February 24, 2008 01:35PM

Dear Apostate,

Again, a verifiable LIE on the part of David McKay..... Anita has "responded" (in the way that all Rick Ross posters respond, which is by quoting us over there and responding over there, where they feel "safe")...(my highlights)..that is purposely intended to "label" his critics as cowardly (.....(sigh)....aren't you just a DOG, David Mckay!!!)...

Yes, Apostate, you (and a number of others, including some parents) have attempted on a number of occasions to "communicate" on the JC proganda broadcasts, only to be arbitrarily banned when you (or they)threatened to expose the dishonesty that he depends upon to keep those he has captured within his empire.....

A suitable "unmediated" forum for "dialogue" with David McKay might though be in the course of legal action against him....for example;

As of 1st January, 2008, The full "Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act" comes into statutory effect in the State of Victoria (The first legislative Bill of Rights to be enacted among Australian States). Of particular interest are the provisions relating to:

Protection from torture, cruel, and inhuman or degrading treatment;

Freedom from forced work, movement, privacy

It is likely that NSW will eventually come up to speed with it's own similar legislation, at which point there may well be an immediate prima facie case against David, (God willing, I will advise members of the forum when that event transpires...)

However in the meantime, David is always welcome to "register" (just as he has already taken out a legal "corporate" identity for the JC's through Commonwealth Legislation, as Private Eyes has pointed out) the JesusChristians or himself personally in the State of Victoria and see what I can make out of that for him....

....if the craven coward is not prepared to do that (given the admiration he professes (I admire your willingness to keep posting despite your identity being out in the open, and hope that it will act as a model for other Friends who have genuine concerns about us) to those he accords are prepared to "openly" challenge him)....well he continues to be demonstrably utterly "full of it"....doesn't he!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 01:36PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: February 24, 2008 05:19PM

Jesse wrote: [welikejesus.com]
"They say curiosity killed the cat. It's hard not to wonder who we think will be the antiChrist but like Casey said, what would we do with that information? Humans have a tendency to strain at knats and swallow camels so even if we did know who the anitChrist would be we would probably just focus on how to wipe him out instead of learning the bigger spiritual lessons that God is trying to teach us. It would be more a case of curiosity killed the world leader."

Dave has previously advocated shooting someone who represents a physical threat to others as the only loving option and so logically must advocate killing the Antichrist as the 'Christian' thing to do. Jesse might want to talk to Dave about the camel in his throat.

ua
Date: February 24, 2008 06:54PM

I would like to ask the question I would ask if I were to enter the Jesus Christians forum.

I will consider the response as an example of what I could expet if I asked it on that forum.

I understand from what I have read and from testimony, that an African worker at a Jesus Christians/Quaker endorsed outpost in Kenya was whipped by the Jesus Christians for being caught stealing. I understand that he was given a choice between having a Jesus Christian being whipped for his crime, or being whipped him himself. I understand from what I have read, that he chose to sign a consent to being whipped (and was whipped) in preference to having someone else whipped.

This does not sit well with me. Is there any other information here I am missing?

I hope this is the beginning of some real dialogue.

Date: February 24, 2008 07:22PM

Dave has posted this link a Friend from Victoria (not me) sent him, and I think he actually gets it!

[xkcd.com]

Good on you that you can laugh at yourself, Dave!

Date: February 25, 2008 09:21AM

While David was able to provide an answer to my query about the "Gays and Lesbians" thread from one forum to another, he is unable to provide an answer to my "Whipping the Kenyan boy" question from one forum to another.

[welikejesus.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.