Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 16, 2007 01:58PM

[www.apologeticsindex.org]

Some writings on YWAM. Funny David should cite this group. One complaint registered is:

"Questioning a leader was considered an act of rebellion against God and His chain of command"

Options: ReplyQuote
Ross lets us know why some are banned from the JC forum
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: December 16, 2007 01:59PM

Anyone who questions the moral credentials of the religious or political establishment is seen as a threat to their power over others.
One does not have to be violent in order to be seen as a threat.

Is that why I, and others have been banned from the JC forum Ross?

Date: December 16, 2007 02:02PM

[www.culteducation.com]

The Rick Ross notes on YWAM, which David said has similarities with the Jesus Christians.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: December 16, 2007 02:12PM

Blackhat
I neither support or condemn what Zeuszor has done, but I do believe he is some kind of agent for change in David McKay. As I keep saying, the Lord works in mysterious ways.....

Do you mean like the tale of Shimei in the old testament (see 2 Samuel 16:6 - 13)

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 16, 2007 02:18PM

Oh, and if it's any of your business, I will be visiting her next week. So now you can go and write something about "Where did Dave get the money to do that?"

[welikejesus.com]

OK David, as long as you mention it: where DID you get the money to do that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2007 02:18PM by zeuszor.

Date: December 16, 2007 02:31PM

apostate
Blackhat
I neither support or condemn what Zeuszor has done, but I do believe he is some kind of agent for change in David McKay. As I keep saying, the Lord works in mysterious ways.....

Do you mean like the tale of Shimei in the old testament (see 2 Samuel 16:6 - 13)

I would spare David his namesake's lamentation:

O my son Absalom! O Absalom, my son, my son!
Would to God I had died for thee.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 16, 2007 03:01PM

David does more projecting than the local movie theater:

Anyway, I'm really here to post an email that I just received from Brian Birmingham, in which he boasted of having discovered my mother's address and phone number, and says that he has talked with her. She is almost 90 years old, and I take strong exception to Brian interfering in this way. Nevertheless, it is further proof of the fact that Brian has no limits to how low he will stoop to spread division and hatred.

He wrote:
Quote:
Have you called her lately? Maybe you should; after all, it's Christmas. At least write her a letter. She told me that she hasn't heard from you in ages. Her address and phone number: [DELETED]

No, Brian, you were NOT trying to generate family unity. The whole purpose of the email is to show me that you have access to my mother, and if you can't hurt me, you can hurt her.

Oh, and if it's any of your business, I will be visiting her next week. So now you can go and write something about "Where did Dave get the money to do that?"

[welikejesus.com]

"I'm not spreading division and dividing families, Brian, YOU ARE!!!"

"I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?"

Nobody wants anybody to get physically hurt David. Cut it out with the hyperbole. Signing off,

B

Date: December 16, 2007 03:27PM

Re my reference to Absolom and David's Lamentation.

(I won't tell you the story if you don't know it, look it up and weep.)

Here's something to sooth our breasts on this Sunday Afternoon/Evening, blessings.

[youtube.com]

Date: December 16, 2007 10:51PM

(Well yes...lets' bring up our 200th page on the occasion of His "wHolly-a-mess"'s birthday.....!)

...while I agree with Apostates caution about involving those here, who may not to wish to be involved....it does sound to me, Zeusor, as though you made it clear to David's mother that whatever she might say...would end up in the "public record" at some point....please invite her to stay in touch if she wishes, with those here.....My...My...David's mother did have some CLASSIC observations to make though didn't she....an "attention-seeker"...motivated by the love of self..... to then use the "love of God" to entrap young lives in the servitude of worship of his own self importance....

...well that's certainly consistent with what a lot of others have seen over the years.....but to be able to trace it all the way back to his child-hood....Amazing really!

While most people tend be little more than what their immediate environment shapes them to be, you occasionally hear inspiring stories of people who despite horrendous backgrounds of abuse and deprivation, still manage to discipline themselves to became tremendous individuals who have made enormous contributions to society.....

(It's a real credit to (three out of) his four children, for example, that they have somehow been able to lead lives of considerable worth, despite the spiritual and psychological abuse that they have been subject to....)

...with David however we encounter a soul who contrived to be far "worse" an individual than the loving and caring environment in which he grew up would have otherwise been expected to produce......a solitary "tare" among the many strands of wheat....and we can follow it all back to his adolescent self vanity...!

As the saying goes, (to those familiar with this little ditty).... Your Pride?....STAMP on it!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2007 10:54PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: December 16, 2007 11:35PM

Dear Zeusor,

I agree that the desperate endeavours to shout "Wolf, wolf" (....stating that the activities or individuals on this forum physically threaten the JC?....) are nothing more than malicious fabrications (fabrications which I would have always thought were legally challengeable too, Ross) on the part of the JC's with the sole intent of "winning" external sympathy, and internally to persuade themselves that that are "persecuted) in some way.......however their pitiful histronics.....have been so persistently pathetic that are downright obviously disingenuous....so much so that I truly "feel" for the JCs, really I do....(neurotic dementia at such early years....tragic really...!)

....but in order to more completely rob their accusations of any grounds for consideration, and for my personal committment to non-violence to again be made more publicly manifest, let me declare, that I have temporarily suspended the program of injecting my colony of Venus fly traps with steroids (...and they stop growing once they reach a metre of height anyway) and baiting them with samples of Davids' and other members of the JC's DNA (hair and skin flakes, painstakenly collected at various Quaker meetings and kindly mailed over by Mr Lowe)....in order that Ross can now feel sufficiently at peace, to be able to walk down the streets of Sydney in daylight once more...and to also again be able to weed the blessed garden, unimpaired by those nagging doubts of "What if...?"......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2007 11:38PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.