Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 18, 2007 02:54PM

Find whatever excuse you can for not visiting your mother, David, she needs you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 18, 2007 03:04PM

zeuszor

Hey, you UK viewers: did they show the part on the JK Show where David was raising his hard and asking, "Who masturbates? Who masturbates?" I saw it with my own eyes. Did that make it on the show?

[/quote}

I'd like to see that!

Date: December 18, 2007 04:22PM

I can't think of anything that would stop me from visiting my mother in David's position. I can't believe he can find excuses!

Unless of course, he had a particular complex regarding 'mothers.'

Posted by: Talamasca ()
Date: December 18, 2007 07:09PM

Malcolm made an interesting point when he observed that Roland Gianstefani was referred to as Roland Phillips in a recent media article. I suspect Malcolm's correct in his assessment of the motive here. An internet search on "Roland Gianstefani" quickly turns up various media stories relating to him and Sue being arrested, following the police discovery of runaway schoolboy Bobby Kelly, who was found hiding in a tent with two other (male) members of the Jesus Christians - who were also arrested.

Publicity-seeking is a key strategy for the Jesus Christians, so the name change is presumably an attempt to stop journalists with whom they are engaging making the connection. It will be interesting to watch out for any other name changes or variations on spelling.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 19, 2007 02:34AM

Blackhat
I can't think of anything that would stop me from visiting my mother in David's position. I can't believe he can find excuses!

Unless of course, he had a particular complex regarding 'mothers.'

Wait a minute--Alice told us that she hadn't heard from David in quite a while, and that she hadn't seen him in five or six years. And she seemed sharp as a tack (mentally) to me, perfectly lucid. Not senile or forgetful like DM makes her out to be. So how is it that if David was planning on visiting her next week, if he were flying all the way from Kenya for his dear old Mama, that she hadn't heard from him to hear of his plans as of the day we spoke with her on the telephone?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2007 02:35AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: December 19, 2007 04:44AM

Zeuzsor, that is a remarkable coincidence about DM rushing to see his mother almost on the same day as you talked to her. Mother's Day and Christmas all roled into one. Great for Mama--we hope--and may God bless her.

Mothers always love to see their kids. Hopefully, Dave is going to spring for airline tickets all around and every son and daughter gets to visit their parents. We are sorry about Ulrike's mother passing away earlier this year and send our condolences.

Great, Dave. You're doing the right thing, for once, and we praise you for it. What's your favorite dish? I bet your mother has already started to prepare it.

Date: December 19, 2007 05:31AM

Here is one of the saddest threads I have seen on the JC's forum. David is really candid about his lack of what Paul in 1 Corinthians 13 calls "charity" or "love" (agape), what Buddah calls "compassion".

He grapples with the concept and wonders why he doesn't feel it. The only time he gets a feeling is when it's grandiose and feeds his ego (Lavish Christmas presents and The Kidney).

It's what we call "empathy", and something the narcissist doesn't feel.

[welikejesus.com]

You could go over this post and find a textbook case here, but I find it too sad to do that. It reminds me of the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz, "If I only had a heart" and just pray that the two ladies who have joined him on this thread can play the role of Dorothy and help him find one.

Date: December 19, 2007 08:58AM

(...at considerable personal risk of being subject to legal action being undertaken on behalf of David McKay...)

GO, ZEUSOR Go!!! Atta boy! Sic' em...Do your worse....Do WORSE than your worst!...now do it even more worse...but GO ZEUSOR!!

(...ummm...are you sufficiently "incited" now?)

Posted by: aghast ()
Date: December 19, 2007 09:52AM

I am a brother of the INFAMOUS David McKay. First time reader of your forum, first time poster. Trying to understand these rules, and how they apply to this forum:

Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws.

Please understand that you are personally responsible for all your comments and actions through this message board.

The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or proselytize.

Vitriolic posts that personally attack people, will not be tolerated and are grounds for banning the author from this message board.

Any person that is here to cause trouble, start arguments and/or intimidate people, will be banned.

I am only posted because of recently becoming aware that my nearby elderly mother has been quoted (or quite possibly misquoted) all over this forum.

I am a regular church attender, and strive to be a good Christian, and I am sure my mother, Dave, and most of you would consider me to be on the other side of the fence from Dave because I do not practice Jesus' teachings in the same way as the JCs.

Being a website designed to control cults, and being that I see tons of scripture quoted here, I believed the posters to also be Christians until I found out there are a few forum rules which are unwritten.

MAINLY:
RULE #1 - WWJD, obviously, he would sit at a computer keyboard, come up with a alias, and lamblast people in an anoymous fashion.
RULE #2 - If what is posted by someone else goes against my point of view, it is a blatant lie.
RULE #3 - If what is posted supports my point of view, then it is the gospel truth, not matter who the source.

I post here in regards to rule #3. My elderly mother is being utilized as a tool to fuel your hatemongering website, and the viciousness of how her words were used leaves me AGHAST. If you wish to believe the information (obviously, because it might support your point of view), then you must believe that I am one of the pious (devout, religious, honest) sons. So you must therefore believe me when I tell you it is FULL of falisies. I will not stoop to quibble about what is true and what is false, I will simply say: DO NOT UTILIZE WORDS FROM MY MOTHER (either quoted, or twisted) to support your war against Dave. By all means, have a blast at your unchristian namecalling, and quite possibly blast David for some of his erroneous beliefs or teachings, but,
I SPEAK FOR ALL MY OTHER BROTHERS WHEN I SAY: LEAVE ME, MY BROTHERS, AND MY ELDERLY MOTHER OUT OF YOUR WAR!!!!!

I have no doubt someone on this forum will doubt I am really one of Dave's brother (because it doesn't support their point of view), and I am prepared to prove it if necessary to keep you away from me and my mother, but it will be on MY terms, because I don't trust any of you that post anoymously on this website. You must have something to hide.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: December 19, 2007 11:33AM

Blackhat
Here is one of the saddest threads I have seen on the JC's forum. David is really candid about his lack of what Paul in 1 Corinthians 13 calls "charity" or "love" (agape), what Buddah calls "compassion".

He grapples with the concept and wonders why he doesn't feel it. The only time he gets a feeling is when it's grandiose and feeds his ego (Lavish Christmas presents and The Kidney).

It's what we call "empathy", and something the narcissist doesn't feel.

[welikejesus.com]

You could go over this post and find a textbook case here, but I find it too sad to do that. It reminds me of the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz, "If I only had a heart" and just pray that the two ladies who have joined him on this thread can play the role of Dorothy and help him find one.

Blackhat, I like your wizard of OZ comparison. It is interesting that he is being so up front about the "duty" thing. Maybe all the banging away a certain "Samaritan" did on his website a while back manged to get through to him. Yes Dave... it is possible to give your body to be burnt or cut up and have it profit you nothing. Operating out of a sense of duty could even lead to resentment. But, but Lord... we did ALL you said. We FOLLOWED your COMMANDS. In reality they totally missed it, becoming legalistic pharisees instead.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.