Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 13, 2007 03:06PM

EVIL PEE-WEE HERMAN (PROJECTION GAMES)

[www.imdb.com]

Pee-wee: I wouldn't sell my bike for all the money in the world. Not for a hundred million, trillion, billion dollars!
Francis: Then you're crazy!
Pee-wee: I know you are but what am I?
Francis: You're a nerd!
Francis: You're an idiot!
Pee-Wee, Francis: I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? Pee-wee: Infinity!
Francis: No, I'm not.
Francis, Pee-Wee: You are! No way! Knock it off! Cut it out!
Francis: Shut up, Pee-wee!
Pee-wee: Why don't you make me.
Francis: You make me!
Pee-wee: Because. I don't make monkeys, I just train 'em.
Francis: Pee-wee listen to reason.
[Pee-Wee cuffs his hand around his ear in a listening motion]
Francis: Pee-wee!
Pee-wee: Sh! I'm listening to reason.
Francis: Pee-wee!
Pee-wee: That's my name, don't wear it out.
Francis: Remember the first time I saw your bike? You came riding past my house and I came running out to tell you how much I liked it even way back then?
Pee-wee: I love that story.
[jumps on bike and pedals away]
Francis: You'll be sorry, Pee-wee Herman!

TO THE JCS: I WANT BACK INTO THE FORUM GUYS. WHAT DO YOU SAY???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2007 03:13PM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 13, 2007 05:27PM

Blackhat
From Wall Street Journal interview with David McKay regarding Ash's decision:

"Q: How do you reply to their allegation that their son was unable to make an independent decision on donation -- not because you were making him do it overtly, but because of enormous influence you and the group have over its members?

A: We have never denied that we have enormous influence, just as parents have enormous influence over their children."

And I guess that's where you have it, and what has been repeated over 194 pages of this forum.

David agrees that the influence he has over JC members is like parent-child influence. Parents control whether their children eat, whether they can go out, who they can see, place restrictions on what they say, mould what they think. When this kind of control is exerted by one adult over another, we call it a cultic relationship, because the person in the 'child' role is incapable of making an 'adult' decision because of the undue influence upon them.

And child abuse is where this control is detrimental to the health and welfare of the child. Not feeding them properly, whipping them for their spiritual growth, denying them proper education, exploiting them as cheap labour, or removing their organs for religious ritual would be examples of child abuse.

In the case of the Jesus Christians, it is cultic abuse.

Just a quote from Margaret Singer in regard to this:

'Undue influence is when people use their role and power to exploit the trust, dependency, and fear of others. They use this power to deceptively gain control over the decision making of the second person."

To quote David again for emphasis:

"We have never denied that we have enormous influence, just as parents have enormous influence over their children."

This is what we are talking about, David, with regard to the unusual number of JC's who 'independently' make a decision to have an organ removed for religious ritual purposes.

It is a million miles away from an individual who makes a decision to donate a kidney away from such an influence. A million miles away!

Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: hello ()
Date: December 13, 2007 09:41PM

hello
reprobate
http://books.google.com.au/books?q=DAVE+MCKAY&as_brr=1

Most of the THE RESTRICTED ARTICLES are part of one of DM books which he has
published in full on books.google.com for the world to read without any secret password.

It is a pain because you can only read a page at a time.

Hi Reprobate!
I know this is awful- but I think you're a troll.
I received your Pm along with some of the others- as you know- I replied privately. I have never accused anyone of being a troll- and I don't mind that you are. I just want you to know- that I know.x
I still love you though.x

I am so sorry- Reprobate is NOT a troll- but an extremely genuine person. I'm incredibly ashamed. Really, I am so very, very sorry!

Posted by: cultmalleus ()
Date: December 13, 2007 10:12PM

hello
I was so pleased to see the same charm displayed on the Jeremy Kyle show for 1.4 million people to see.

Pls note when Sue raises her voice in a semi - hysterical fashion.
" Can't anyone see what's happenning here?!"

That's the same warm up act I had from her initially.. " No, no- I'm the victim here".....sings Sue....then she harangues and SNEERS at the Children Of God survivor.

But remember everyone....SUE is the victim!!

I suppose she is, actually. She was very young and naive when she joined, as were most people who join. Unlike most of us who have left, she has been enmeshed for close to 30 years, along with Roland, Ross and Robin. There is little else for them now, they are too old to do anything else (they think).

They have also become used to being in a child relationship with David for so long and it would be very difficult for them now to break free. The task for these original members would be nearly insurmountable. Unfortunately, they are so emotionally immature due to not moving into self responsibility that are unable to look at the ex COG survivor with basic compassion.

Acting in order to please Dave is more important than speaking with compassion.

But they are fooling themselves if they think this does not affect them. There is definitely a sadness there, a resignation. There is a subconscious realisation that she is a victim that comes out. They continue to be itinerant booksellers because they know nothing else now. They do not have the faith to move out of this line of work into the greater freedom of loving others without a recruitment agenda.

Sad, really.

I hope that younger members will get what they need by having the father figure of David for a while, and then leave to be able to grow into adults. "Graduation" is very important. All you need to do is look around and open your eyes to what you will become if you stay in the JC's too long.

Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: December 13, 2007 10:24PM

My reaction to the Wall Street Journal: far too wishy-washy. There is and should never be any ambiguity about a person being coersed into donating a body part. We all know Dave is not doing it for alturistic reasons, ever. He's addicted to publicity and constantly has to find outrageous "projects" to stay in the public eye.

Does Ms. Meckler realize he "preps" his people to pass the hospital's psychological tests? Does she have any conception what it means to be part of a cult? The pressure involved?

Jon Ronson, in the Guardian's Blood Sacrifice, did a much better job uncovering what was at the bottom of that "poisoned chalice" Dave gave him to drink. Ms. Meckler drank it.

Thanks for simple, black and white public outlets like the recent Jeremy Kyle Show, where there's no ambiguity and Dave appeared as the insane cult leader he really is.

Date: December 13, 2007 10:30PM

cultmalleus
hello
I was so pleased to see the same charm displayed on the Jeremy Kyle show for 1.4 million people to see.

Pls note when Sue raises her voice in a semi - hysterical fashion.
" Can't anyone see what's happenning here?!"

That's the same warm up act I had from her initially.. " No, no- I'm the victim here".....sings Sue....then she harangues and SNEERS at the Children Of God survivor.

But remember everyone....SUE is the victim!!

I suppose she is, actually. She was very young and naive when she joined, as were most people who join. Unlike most of us who have left, she has been enmeshed for close to 30 years, along with Roland, Ross and Robin. There is little else for them now, they are too old to do anything else (they think).

They have also become used to being in a child relationship with David for so long and it would be very difficult for them now to break free. The task for these original members would be nearly insurmountable. Unfortunately, they are so emotionally immature due to not moving into self responsibility that are unable to look at the ex COG survivor with basic compassion.

Acting in order to please Dave is more important than speaking with compassion.

But they are fooling themselves if they think this does not affect them. There is definitely a sadness there, a resignation. There is a subconscious realisation that she is a victim that comes out. They continue to be itinerant booksellers because they know nothing else now. They do not have the faith to move out of this line of work into the greater freedom of loving others without a recruitment agenda.

Sad, really.

I hope that younger members will get what they need by having the father figure of David for a while, and then leave to be able to grow into adults. "Graduation" is very important. All you need to do is look around and open your eyes to what you will become if you stay in the JC's too long.

Yes you're right Cultmalleus,
I'm being too hard on Sue. She- like many others are the product of Dave's regime- and Dave must have had something happen to him in order to turn out the way he has. I suppose the fact that both of us are women and mothers makes me judge her more harshly.
The JC's condone abuse.
And you're so right Cultmalleus.....whoever in the end is ultimately responsible- at the end of all of this..both you and Christine- the abuse survivor have said the same thing exactly ( have you watched the show?)

Both of you said " It's just sad, really."

Date: December 14, 2007 05:30AM

You hit the nail on the head here, friend. These people have been with DM for all of their adult lives. Remember Jon Ronson saying that he felt stunned in getting to know Sue, shocked how her entire adult life had been "one long coercion by Dave?"

That woman is "brainwashed" (in the sense of conditioned, persuaded, through ongoing coercion by Dave) if anybody ever was. I see her as a zealot, a fanatic, a true believer in the JCs. She's the one that would strap on the explosives and walk into a subway or something if DM told her to, you know?

That's what scares me about these people. They are prepared, prepped, to do just about whatever DM wants them to do.

I like bigjim's idea: why don't they all go on a "faith outreach" to Somalia or some other fanatical Muslim country and try and convince the people there to follow Jesus' teachings??? There'd be plenty of people would be willing to persecute them, and better yet, they'd be sure to be promoted to "martyr" status promptly!

Everybody's happy! Sounds like a winner of a plan to me! Ha!

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: December 14, 2007 06:19AM

Here it is the Jeremy Kyle show on the ITV site. Crystal clear.

[www.itv.com]

Date: December 14, 2007 06:27AM

You know- something exciting is happenning at the JC forum. There are lots of really wonderful people offering their support- and people who want to join. These are autonomous, grounded people who were able to see past the Jeremy
Kyle Show and have investigated further. There have been some morons- ie some person who was talking about masturbation and kidney donation as a sin.... but a lot have been really reasonable and compassionate people.
The energy of the forum always looked so stale before.. there was no flow..no life..no colour- the photos that the JC's put up were never of themselves..always abstract images..
I remember there was one photo of a man and his child- but to my recollection- that was it.
I think- correct me if I'm wrong..what we wanted was to see CHANGE and GROWTH. We became frustrated after a while...
There are lots of new people over there- LOTS. There are even photos of some rather sexy women...and I say that as a mother and woman.- who completely approves! That is what made my heart soar- the JC's need far more women in order to restore the imbalance.
So many of us have been too emotionally involved with the JC's to bring positive change. There are going to be so many new people that will be challenging Dave, who Dave doesn't yet have a grudge against.
The people that are posting over there are like us...remember we were once really inspired by the JC's...and these people have good spirits and emotional intelligence.
For once I agree with Dave, both sides are getting what we want. More women in the JC's please!

Date: December 14, 2007 07:50AM

matilda
Here it is the Jeremy Kyle show on the ITV site. Crystal clear.

[www.itv.com]

Those JK videos can only be viewed if you are in the UK.

Time for a Fantasy Clip:

David McK: I wouldn't disband my cult for all the money in the world. Not for a hundred million, trillion, billion dollars!
Me: Then you're crazy!
DMk: I know you are but what am I?
Me: You're a narcissist! A sociopath!
Me: You're a cult leader!
DMk, Me: I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? Pee-wee: Infinity!
Me: No, I'm not.
DMk, Me: You are! No way! Knock it off! Cut it out!
Me: Shut up, David!
DMk: Why don't you make me.
Me: You make me!
DMk: Because. I don't make monkeys, I just train 'em.
Me: David, listen to reason.
[DMk cuffs his hand around his ear in a listening motion]
Me: David!
DMk: Sh! I'm listening to reason.
Me: David!
DMk: That's my name, don't wear it out.
Me: Remember the first time I met one of your cultists on the street? I came running out to Dallas to tell you how much I liked them at first even way back then?
DMk: I love that story.
[jumps in camper van and drives away]
Me: You'll be sorry, McKay!

Hahahahahaha! David is the evil Pee-Wee!

Watch this clip from about 7:25 on. It took me forever to find this clip.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2007 07:59AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.