Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 05, 2007 10:50AM

[www.victorysvoice.info]

Since the primary motive of the evil is disguise, one of the places evil people are most likely to be found is within the church. What better way to conceal one's evil from oneself, as well as from others, than to be a deacon or some other highly visible form of Christian within our culture? I mean only that evil people tend to gravitate toward piety for the disguise and concealment it can offer them.

Projection, scapegoating, lack of ability to admit fault, it's all right there. Fits McKay like a glove. Bingo.

We can see, then, that their narcissism makes the evil dangerous not only because it motivates them to scapegoat others but also because it deprives them of the restraint that results from empathy and respect for others. In addition to the fact that the evil need victims to sacrifice to their narcissism, their narcissism permits them to ignore the humanity of their victims as well. As it gives them the motive for murder, so it also renders them insensitive to the act of killing. The blindness of the narcissist to others can extend even beyond a lack of empathy; narcissists may not "see" others at all. Each of us is unique. Except in the mystical frame of reference, we are all separate entities. Our uniqueness makes each of us an "I-entity," provides each of us with a separate identity. There are boundaries to the individual soul. And in our dealing with each other we generally respect these boundaries. It is characteristic of -and prerequisite for- mental health both that our own ego boundaries should be clear and that we should clearly recognize the boundaries of others. We must know where we end and others begin.

or

We have extensively examined the ways in which evil individuals will flee self-examination and guilt by blaming and attempting to destroy whatever or whoever highlights their deficiencies. Now we see that the same malignant narcissistic behavior comes naturally to groups. From this it should be obvious that the failing group is the one likely to behave most evilly. Failure wounds our pride, and it is the wounded animal who is vicious. In the healthy organism failure will be a stimulus to self-examination and criticism. But since the evil individual cannot tolerate self-criticism, it is in time of failure that he or she will inevitably lash out one way or another. And so it is with groups. Group failure and the stimulation of group self-criticism act to damage group pride and cohesiveness. Group leaders in all places and ages have therefore routinely bolstered group cohesiveness in times of failure by whipping the group's hatred for foreigners or the "enemy."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2007 10:56AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hello ()
Date: December 05, 2007 10:55AM

Well...it depends....
Alfred- when are you going to start being honest? You have a responsibility to EVERYONE- not just those in your group. And don't worry- you never have to meet me.

Date: December 05, 2007 10:56AM

hello
Well...it depends....
Alfred- when are you going to start being honest? You have a responsibility to EVERYONE- not just those in your group. And don't worry- you never have to meet me.

Depends on what?

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 05, 2007 03:04PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear Blackhat,

However we need to start anticipating David here....he realizes that the Quaker fling is in its last death throws.....(hence he is just trying now to make the most out of it that he can now....then cut his losses and leave with his "dignity" intact)....where to next? We need to be circumventing him aforetime! ...the world is a much "smaller" place now......

"Kenya" of course, is the whole "India" episode revisited.....David ultimately pulled the JC's out of India (despite the admirable things a number of former members were doing there) because he was eventually unable to attract the media attention he really wanted out of it all (...."It matters not what you do, only whether or not you can manage to arrange for someone to see you doing it".....the Gospels according to David McKay)...They (the Indians) no longer "deserve us" was the official line of course!

He will remain in the US, Australia and England as he can generate cash inflow there.....if Quaker funding dries up, Kenya may well become a "cash outflow" liability for him.....if he can't get "publicity" in some shape or form...then he'll ultimately inform the JC's that its time they all "democratically" chose to leave Africa for a while....

(South America is next?).....lets keep the appropriate authorities, local churches and social movements (ripe for the "plucking" in Davids eyes) advised in advance......

No, South America gets no publicity. No news comes out of there. Earthquakes and revolutions are hardely reported on in the world press, let alone cult activities. Now where does the news come from? Hmmmm. Where can you get maximun press???.....Hmmmmm...... I know....!

CHINA! The Bejing Olympics, the world's focus on that country! The biggest emerging market! Lots of news coverage!

Jesus Christians have a new mission in China! They know how to treat cults there, and they get maximum publicity. I vote that they go to China for a new outreach. They will be persecuted for real there. Look at Falun Gong! They can lay down their lives for their cause there, and guess what...........

According to all reports, they have a lovely organ harvesting program for people who are in cults there. Should meet the Jesus Christians requirements just fine!

Visas to China are relatively easy to obtain right now, Olympics and all. So that's the calling, David. Take up your bed and walk......to China! The voice of God calls in mysterious ways.........

Date: December 05, 2007 03:09PM

Brilliant, ma'am. I second the motion. David and crew on a slow boat to China...

Posted by: furry faerie ()
Date: December 05, 2007 09:56PM

So...what are we betting then?

Posted by: furry faerie ()
Date: December 05, 2007 10:02PM

Just responding to Blackhats comments from a couple of pages back, commending Quakers for putting their names to a motion (which blackhat has not done as they are not a Quaker).

If you are not a Quaker or don't attend their meetings where they make these decisions, how is it that you are involved, or that you feel your input should be regarded in a constructive way? Is it actually your business? If so, how so? If not, shouldn't you just be leaving the people who are actually personally affected to deal with it and make comment?

I suppose that goes for others who are weighing in without personal experience too.

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: December 05, 2007 11:47PM

Well, perhaps Rick Ross's explanation of the purpose of the Message Board may provide some answers:

Quote:

"An Open Forum for discussion about controversial groups, movements, leaders and related subjects. A place for former members, those concerned and researchers to network, debate, discuss topics of interest and comment on breaking news and exchange ideas."

It appears that people are simply excercising their right to comment on what the Quakers are considering in relation to the Jesus Christians the subject of this thread.

It should be pointed out that the knowledge of what the Quakers are allegedly doing, comes from Dave McKay's continual efforts to involve non Quakers in the matter, by publishing a blow by blow account on Zoe's website. Something I gather the Quakers are not too happy about.

Date: December 06, 2007 12:42AM

Fury Faerie,

Oh...I see....so you are one of Davids' lap dogs....If you feel that are able to somehow "big-note" yourself by delivering a message that your master will ultimately reward you for, once he sees how faithfully you have endeavoured to copy his "scathing comebacks"....

.....could you first explain how you are exempt from the "logic" that you underwhelm us with....

That is:

If you are not a Quaker, (Fury Faerie) or don't attend their meetings where they make these decisions, how is it that you are involved, or that you feel your input should be regarded in a constructive way? Is it actually your business? If so, how so? If not, shouldn't you just be leaving the people who are actually personally affected (be being abused during their years as lackeys to David Mackay) to deal with it and make comment?

I suppose that goes for others (within the Jesuschristians) who are weighing in without personal experience (of having lived a life free of DM) too.

Fury Faerie, AGAIN trots out the David Mckay fable of having to "earn" the right to have an opinion.....(As in Davids empire....freedom of speech is considered a dangerous mythology, and you must "earn" the right to have an opinion other than David McKays....)

Black hat or anyone else on this forum (or in the remainder of the Universe) is of course, naturally free to comment on the deliberations within the Quakers that will shortly become public.

You, Fury Faerie, on the other hand are NOT entitled to comment on other peoples right to comment.....this is precisely why we are on this side of the fence and you are on the Devils turf.....Davids "interpretation" of the scripture denies the basic human freedoms that are otherwise directly derived from Christs' teachings....Davids "reading" of the Bible is utterly fraudulent.....

You on the other hand, have committed yourself to David....rather than the scriptural record.....(and this process will be greatly assisted even further, if you continue with the intellectual lobotomy you now plainly begun.....)

IF you must blaspheme the spirit of God, by imitating the "projection" disinformation strategy of David, could you please do so on the JC website.....that's its purpose!

(I would otherwise just wish that go to hell......if I didn't already suspect that you were in it!)

Date: December 06, 2007 12:50AM

Dear Hello,

I agree with both yourself AND Brian....although I can't see Hello, how you'd manage to persuade David that he needs "treatment" and how you might also convince him to voluntarily forgo the mastery of a couple of dozen of young people, who'll complete to assure him that whatever he so much as imagines, is yet again another "brilliant relevation", that they will then, faithfully put into effect.

The "sickness" is far more preferable than " good health" from David's perspective........

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.