Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 22, 2010 08:07AM

"Dialouge"?

"dash...hopes"?

What about hope for the Johnson family?

If McKay wants to send a genuine message of "hope" he should send Joe Johnson back to his family. And then cut all communication between himself and/or anyone associated with his group and Joe Johnson.

That would be a meaningful first step in actually demonstrating that he wants to "make some progress."

Anything less than this can be seen as simply a strategy of rhetoric employed by McKay to manipulate people for his own purposes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2010 08:08AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 22, 2010 08:08AM

rrmoderator
Seems like McKay is attempting to play people against each other.

Nothing new.

It certainly appears that way.

He's being overly nice towards one or two individuals at the moment, anyone would think he had some kind of agenda... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 22, 2010 08:16AM

Screw it, I have to stand up here and make a point:

We are dealing with a cult leader i.e., a control freak, in DM. This is the bottom line.

His classic response to virtually everything, is to use his journalistic skills to manage each PR crisis that comes along and to counter attack.

Typically this includes naming his critics publicly, discrediting the critic by negative information, downplaying any evidence collected, ad hominem, etc. Classic $cientology stuff, "fair game."

But now he has an opportunity to be back in control. To manipulate to get sympathy and information. They fall for it. They think they are being fair, ethical, humane, etc. but they are being manipulated.

DM will then use any information, believing he has it all (which he hasn't) to maintain, "the rebels" don't have anything on him, it was all bluff, etc, etc.

The attention has come off DM, to people feeling sorry for him and his family. AGAIN.

He will come out winning the propaganda war.

Don't fall for the "pity play."

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2010 08:19AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 22, 2010 08:19AM

Blackhat
Dave has posted a long commentary on Kevin's posting. He does seem to genuinely want to clear the air about some things, and to have dialogue with at least some people, his son in particular.

Do you think dialogue with McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') will actually achieve anything?

As far as i can see there has been alot of dialogue with McKay over the years but each time he's eventually shown his true colours. He's unable to show remorse or compassion so it's impossible to reason with him. The man is a narcissist.

The relationship he has with his son is of no concern to me. I'd be surprised if anyone apart from family would want to clear the air with McKay.

Date: December 22, 2010 08:21AM

All DM ever did was elbow his way into the forefront, try and take credit for other people's labors and talk as if he were the one who did all the work.

Just like David Berg pimped sex with the FF-ing, DM similarly pimps spare organs and thinly-disguised and unoriginal, derivative books.

Instead of pimping women, his version of creating a "living sacrifice" is in pimping kidneys, liver lobes, and eggs.

He hijacks established movements and others' ideas; once a given group of people gets wise to him, he simply moves on and finds a new group to feed from, a new host to leech off of, so to speak.

He's been trying to outdo Billy Graham and be some great man of God all his life.

The best he's been able to do put the Church down as a bunch of hypocrites and liars, and ride on the coattails of others' works and successes.

No more though; that is over now.

He is ruthless, shameless, a man without empathy or conscience, a pathologically destructive and malignant individual.

He is a parasite of the lowest order.

He is a damnable snake.

He is evil.

Nobody will miss him when he leaves his body except for the people in his group and a handful of others.

If one wanted to help try and make the world a better place, then one would be better off joining Greenpeace, Food Not Bombs, or the damn Army rather than joining the Jesus Christians.

Date: December 22, 2010 08:23AM

Apollo
Blackhat
Dave has posted a long commentary on Kevin's posting. He does seem to genuinely want to clear the air about some things, and to have dialogue with at least some people, his son in particular.

Do you think dialogue with McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') will actually achieve anything?

As far as i can see there has been alot of dialogue with McKay over the years but each time he's eventually shown his true colours. He's unable to show remorse or compassion so it's impossible to reason with him. The man is a narcissist.

The relationship he has with his son is of no concern to me. I'd be surprised if anyone apart from family would want to clear the air with McKay.

What it boils down to, is that DM hates anything or anybody that he cannot control. DM derives pleasure from manipulating people, period. If he figures he can take someone down the garden path by exploiting some ambiguity of language, then he will. But if that doesn't work, he has no problem with out and out deceit. It doesn't matter to him, the only point is to get a reaction. His behaviour is similar to that of serial murderers, who, once in custody, pretend to wish to divulge information about unsolved crimes, but really don't want anything but attention. He loves to make folks dance. He isn't concerned with his own credibility, just with exerting control over other people, whether it's by enraging them, or deceiving them, or as he must do in his work exploiting people's misery, feigning empathy.

The only goal for him is to get a response that he feels he controlled. It's all about control and nothing about dialogue with DM.

Date: December 22, 2010 08:50AM

I was listening to the radio today when it was announced that the 'crossbow cannibal' (serial killer in the UK) had been jailed for life. The detective stated that throughout the case the killer had a need to be in control. He had admitted to the killings but would only provide teasing pieces of information with regards to the whereabouts of the victims. The whole process was of course being played out through the media. The detectives felt the man had an urge to be famous (or infamous as they say). McKay immediately sprung to mind when listening to this. We've seen him providing the Johnson's with teasing pieces of information. After Joe's surgery he posted a few words just to show that he's still in control. It was very cruel. We've also seen how he uses the media. I think McKay has always had a need to be famous (or infamous). I think he enjoys the negative news reports he and his cult receive.

Date: December 22, 2010 09:27AM

Apollo
McKay immediately sprung to mind when listening to this. We've seen him providing the Johnson's with teasing pieces of information. After Joe's surgery he posted a few words just to show that he's still in control. It was very cruel. We've also seen how he uses the media. I think McKay has always had a need to be famous (or infamous). I think he enjoys the negative news reports he and his cult receive.

One doesn't have to be a doctor to see that!

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: December 22, 2010 09:29AM

It seems that McKay want's sympathy on this site. He is painting himself as a victim...of criticism, of false testimony...etc.

Sympathy...From lying to and abusing his followers.

This man is a cold-hearted cult leader from everything I have read, including news coverage I have followed over the years.

Sympathy...For destroying families and lives.

As the old saying goes, McKay, you know where you can find 'sympathy'? In the dictionary between 'shit' and 'syphilis'.

There is no sympathy available here for sociopathic/cult leaders, only for the abused who have escaped your organ-harvesting, self-flagellating cult.

If there IS any sympathy posted for you here it is from your 'brainwashed' followers or from your paid apologists.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2010 09:32AM by Sparky.

Date: December 22, 2010 09:34AM

Sparky
As the old saying goes, McKay, you know where you can find 'sympathy'? In the dictionary between 'shit' and 'syphilis'.

Hahaha!

Hey, DJ, I spit in your eye! Fah Kyoo!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.