Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: dwest ()
Date: June 22, 2010 05:22PM

dsm

So I made some remarks about the politcal relationships of twelve-tribes cults that offended those who want to keep the idea out there that JC is nothing but an extension of McKay's personality quirks. Very strange, frankly.

If a cult is dangerous it is dangerous.

This thread is not about a weak link (at best) between the twelve-tribes cults and the JCs. This thread is about a particular dangerous cult. If you want to post about another dangerous cult, feel free to start a thread discussing it. That's what I've done in the past instead of hijacking a thread about another cult.

I was involved in a cult. Yet you will not see me discussing Chabad in this thread about the JCs. Nor would you see people who were in McKay's cult posting about it in the Chabad thread.

I am asking all of you, including the moderator, to take a very close look at the fact that exmembers of McKay's cult who come into this thread will be treated the way I am being treated.

I believe they are under the same rules as you are regarding moderation. I have not seen favoritism. Many ex-members of McKay's cult have been treated very well by zeuzsor. I don't see you point.

They will be discredited, and possibly intimidated by zeuzsor's obsessive searches into their private lives and his efforts at carrying on random private conversations. I have never contacted him, yet in the past week he has poked me in chat to do small talk twice a day!

I asked him enough questions to verify that he seems to live about 30 miles from some relatives of mine. No problem there.

Can we PLEASE bring the topic back to the JCs? As a cult survivor this forum has been a safe haven, not a place where posters track the physical location of other posters. I could never imagine doing this to another poster. That is why we have a moderator. He has access to an IP if a poster threatens another. No need for you or me to determine how close another poster lives to me.

I'm not even going to reply to the rest of the thread. dsm, can you please keep it on topic with posts on the JCs themselves?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 22, 2010 09:09PM

dsm:

You have made a valid point concerning "nothing new is being added."

But this thread should stay open, focused and on topic.

This thread, or any thread on this public message board, is not the private reserve of any member. And no member should attempt to dominate a thread.

Having said that it is time to move on.

Please end the back and forth with Zeuszor.

Perhaps having Zeuszor's private messages blocked and/or ignored in an effort to effectively end this argument is the best choice.

And your warning about private messaging is quite valid. Private messaging can potentially provide for the "collecting [of] private or random information about a person" and this can result in being "left...open" to personal attacks.

Date: June 22, 2010 09:10PM

Zeuszor:

End the personal attacks now.

Date: June 22, 2010 10:04PM

A confession....

Guiltily, I have to admit actually using the JC website as a RESOURSE recently, when in the course of a discussion with some Mormon missionaries, I forgot the verses that stipulated "water baptism" ended with John the Baptist....

[www.jesuschristians.com]

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

It's frightening that I'm becoming that "rusty" with scripture!!! I must thank the JC's for the assistance that they have provided me in this instance,......

(I hope the JC's don't mind though if I choose NOT to donate for the present!)

Surely it must be a comfort for David to know that after all these years,

(other than those little matters of wheedling the life-savings out of those commit to his religious organization, the readiness with which he casts aside those who have given him years of their lives without recompense, the abuse of the "grievance system" to humiliate and isolate those who as much as think differently from him within the empire he rules, the hateful smear campaigns that David tells himself his enemies "deserve" (hence lies and wilful fabrications are justified), the family relationships he poisons, in order to circumvent anything other than absolutely devoted loyalty to him, the constant abuse of wider principals of procedural and administrative justice, ....that have so needlessly divided us of late)....

....I've remained "true"
to the teachings he imparted to me,
some 30 years ago now!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2010 10:07PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 23, 2010 12:03AM

Malcolm,

Your lamentation is most moving.

And in future, you need not go through such darkness of the soul as to consult the JC's.

Just type your vaguest biblical recollection into google, and all shall be revealed unto you from Scripture.

Google is your friend!

Free! Free! Free at Last!

?? (Does Google reduce to 666 in numerology?)

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 23, 2010 12:05AM

In fact, I'd like to see one of those Google artwork competitions for the logo based on 666. Now THAT's something I'd like to see....

Date: June 23, 2010 12:13AM

Blackhat:

You are off topic.

If you want to discuss Google create another thread and post there.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 23, 2010 08:30AM

Hahahahahaha! That is the most Christian reply that I have ever received. Thanks Damien!

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Date: June 23, 2010 09:16AM

NOW WE HAVE OUR ASININE JC-RELATED QUOTE OF THE NIGHT. UNBELIEVEABLE.

Damien
Mc Kay is completely right in luring kids in the wild path. I'm bound to say that he's saving them from Hell.

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Damien is apparently an ex-member who is trying to somehow get back into the group.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2010 09:34AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 23, 2010 09:44AM

Mistake (edit)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2010 09:53AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.