Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: July 12, 2010 11:12AM

While there may in fact be such a person as Trevors mother, I find the time frames here a little incongruous...

NEW POSTING ON YOUTUBE FROM "TREVORSMOTHER"

My son has become a member of this group. I need aid. He was visiting family members in Australia then suddenly he met these people on a street corner and he went off with them. He came back only long enough to collect his luggage and his money, then no one saw him again for 2 weeks until he came back to withdraw all the money he had in his savings account which was over $21,000 Canadian. He took every penny he had saved for all these years and he is gone with those 3 people who came with him.

I have never known a soul to "convert" to the JC's within the time frame of 2 weeks....

and McKay hinting at some "months" here in his own writing (Trevors conversion to the "true faith" no doubt taking McKay some time to be able deceptively create the "trust" in him, that he would need in order to be able to then dupe Trevor sufficiently to commit himself...)

JESUS CHRISTIANS NEWSLETTER, JULY, 2010

We have a young new disciple, name Trevor, who met us while visiting Australia from Canada. It is early days yet, but Trevor appears to be very keen about spiritual things, even though he was a self-professed atheist just a few months ago.

My own experience, as I've just said, has been that David needs a couple of months minimum in order to ingratiate himself to someone sufficiently, that he can then begin to covertly, deceitfully manipulate them with the "false dilemmas" and "half-truths" he lives off.....

I also note that when I google "JesusChristians"....the Rickross site turns up consistently as the third or fourth listing, NOT youtube, however the "TREVORSMOTHER" that posted on zeuszors "youtube" site....somehow failed to find this site whatsoever?

A little curious perhaps....

(...and thus maybe Zeuszor is entitled to occasionally act as "Judge and Jury" when the balance of evidence tends to support him....!)

In the event that there is a real Trevors' Mother out there silently watching somewhere.....what tactics would you suggest she adopt, Blackhat?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: July 12, 2010 03:52PM

Of course I don't believe for a minute that the person who posted on youtube is Trevor's mother.

The real Trevor's mother could probably get better advice from other mothers on how things can go horribly wrong, and how you can keep your relationship with your son despite everything. Sheila and Kate come to mind.

I wonder if Trevor's parents have been invited to sail on the Ship of Fools? It would be a great opportunity for them to get on board the future probability of their son deciding to donate a kidney in order to cement his membership....no pressure, of course, a purely altruistic response to his new conversion from atheism.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2010 04:02PM by Blackhat.

Date: July 12, 2010 08:18PM

For anyone who may be interested, dsm made a brief appearance on the xjc site, during which she whipped herself into such a caps-locked frenzied rant against all and sundry that she was summarily removed and all her posts deleted.

All in 24 hours! Got to be some kind of record!

But seriously, she needs to find some help somewhere, and I hope she finds that....it's clearly not on internet forums.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 13, 2010 01:01AM

Blackhat:

Another warning.

This thread is not about Zeuszor or dsm.

This thread is about Dave McKay and his so-called "Jesus Christians" group.

Please focus like a laser on that topic.

Date: July 13, 2010 08:55AM

The real Trevor's mother could probably get better advice from other mothers on how things can go horribly wrong, and how you can keep your relationship with your son despite everything. Sheila and Kate come to mind.

Yes...a mothers (or parents?) "support group" would be a sterling idea for the woman! I was always rather impressed with Berni Sheri, (who completely deceived David!) although that took a HUGE commitment on her part to her son....perhaps not always practical in situations were there are a number of other family members to consider....

Hosea, you might of course, remembering mentioning that his parents deliberately led David on, that they were "happy" for their son to remain in the JC's (only in order for them to be able to remain in touch with him you understand...).....

...perhaps don't go "overboard" Trevors' mum (should you be watching this) but let David imagine that you can (somehow...God knows how!) see the "truth" in what he's saying, even though you feel reluctant to do it yourself at your age, and that you have to "admire" the young people in the JesusChristians who have the "courage" to stand up for such things... any rubbish that McKay will swallow.....

.....as I suspect quite a few other parents of current members are covertly doing at the moment.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2010 08:58AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: July 13, 2010 09:10AM

It may be "too late" in my opinion to debate "issues" with Trevor now.....

who has indicated that McKay has already persuaded him of the essential "truth" of the JC's by the simple fact that's he moved in with them....

....hence Trevor has now accepted as fact all the circular reasoning and false dilemmas that McKay has sought to mislead him with......

....he'll be "isolated" from other perspectives on McKay and is unlikely to be able to objectively evaluate,

....whatever you may be able to point out to him, about the predation of McKay and the "holes" in his (stolen from BERG) theology...

The RR site and other resources, can largely only seek to prevent further "Trevors"

by being made available at an earlier stage of the "recruitment process"......

Date: July 14, 2010 09:51PM

Oh, I am focusing like a laser, Rick!

I see that Dave is playing with littlerose like a cat with a mouse. It is only a matter of time til he starts to accuse her of having mental problems which he hasn't flagged yet. He is using her weakness. But he is not the only one.

I see her youtube account has been attacked by someone called Beeezlebubba, who only has one friend on youtube, and that happens to be Zeuszor. Beeezlebububba wants to eat the budgie like fried chicken!

[www.youtube.com]

This requires some explaining, even under your terms, Rick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2010 10:04PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 14, 2010 11:39PM

For the record:

I subscribed to this person's YouTube videos so that I could be notified of new videos as he/she uploaded them. Thing is, this person never uploaded any videos at all. It is merely a "dummy account." We were never YouTube "friends;" I was a subscriber to this person's channel. And with this recent wave of drama starting up, I have unsubscribed from that channel and blocked this person.

Why would I want to be friends (in any sense of the word) with this person? This person was writing terrible things about me that I was deleting constantly. Since then, I have I gone ahead and disabled the ability of persons to comment on most of the the YouTube JC-related videos, and have blocked all known nuisance posters from even being able to view them.

I know nothing of anybody impersonating Kevin.

I know nothing of anybody sending around fake emails.

Actually, for a while there last May I was getting emails from somebody who called him/her self "Johanna Corby." This person was offering to sell me certain persons' telephone numbers and addresses and even offered to sell me the manifest for the upcoming JC cruise. I could see what was going on right away, and told this person to piss off. I have not heard from "Johanna Corby" since.

It's getting out of hand with these trolls. Al and his buddy just never give up.

I know nothing about anybody bothering dsm or her bird.

I have not since written to DM, initiated chats with DM, nor lately contributed to the JCs forum at all. All that stuff they are going on about over there is pure fiction.

I just want to be left alone, and was very hesitant to make this post. But I though it over, and decided to go ahead.

Signing out for now...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2010 11:57PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 15, 2010 01:08AM

Blackhat:

This is your final warning.

Stay on topic or be banned from this message board.

Date: July 15, 2010 04:17PM

Thanks for the explanation, Zeuszor. I see what has happened. It seems a troll or two is impersonating you to try to stir things up, and to take the focus off the topic of this thread, which is the Jesus Christians.

It also seems that Trevor is real, and has been around since March as brownt20 on the JC Forum. He would have come to Australia, as planned, and hooked up with the group. Being away from home and looking for something new, he would have been a prime target for group persuasion techniques.

It is tragic that someone who picked up a copy of Destroyers on the street should be enticed into joining the JC's right under our noses. Maybe while we were concerning ourselves with things said by a troll.

If the troll wants us to get distracted, and to let more people get under the radar and join the Jesus Christians while we are distracted by their antics, then they have had a WIN.

If our mission is to be focused and pick up when people are being courted, then we have a FAIL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.