Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: July 15, 2010 04:34PM

So as not to get too despondent about our FAIL regarding Trevor, I have re-visited our efforts regarding "Catherine".

[forum.culteducation.com]

I hope that it was a WIN.

[...]

I haven't noticed any word from her lately....?

Maybe it was the username that turned her off the JC's!!!!! Hehehe....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2010 01:13AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 15, 2010 10:48PM

Dear Blackhat or Zeusor,

Would you have a copy of "Destroyers"?.....I still think that McKays' miserable "strike rate" ("souls" in his service vis-a-vis the tens of thousands of tracts, DVD's distributed, broadcasted hours on the net and media time overall)....indicate that by and large the GOODIES are winning...but I agree it is with sadness, that I note what will possibly amount to the "death" of Trevor....at the hands of a serial predator!! Poor lad's in need of a miracle now, if he's to escape years of humiliation and servitude to the old goat (...lying to him that the sacrifices are all for the "Kingdom of Heaven") May God see fit to act on his behalf.....

I have a copy of "Survivors" and it is simply GHASTLY tripe, that is not a patch on the original Timothy La Haye material that David attempted to imitate, in order to ride on the bandwagon of the success of another....(tactics of course that we can recognize from more than 45 years ago when he began surreptitiously purloining all the material he could from David BERG)....

....I believe that if Joe Johnson had read Le Haye, before encountering McKay's regurgitated effort, he would have simply laughed David off, as the self important jackass he is, just as the overwhelming majority of the world do...Joe was ultimately duped by a 4th rate copy of the original work.....

(Joe should covertly be sent a copy of La Hayes work....in order that he can understand that anything which "inspired" him in McKays' Survivors was simply and solely pilfered from elsewhere...the only thing that is original to McKay is the DROSS.....David has DEFINITELY gone seriously "downhill" since his work of the 80's.......)

We should take more of McKays material and publically point out the self obsessed idiocies in it.....

......to that end, do either of you have "Destroyers" on hand?

What is it? COG material or something from another source,

that David has then prostituted as much as he can, into sounding his own horn?

Date: July 18, 2010 07:17AM

There has been a major breakthrough in the attitude from Dave towards children who disagree with and even disobey their parents. Dave has said:

I don't want to be too harsh about this. I think most of us parents DO over-react when our kids first start to disagree with us. But over time ..... we learn to accept their decisions, and to stop blaming them for having disagreed. ......Wouldn't it be nice if they could just accept that it was not a sin for him to disagree? or even for him to disobey in a situation where he was trying to follow his conscience?

[jesus-teachings.com]

Now you might think that Dave is talking about his own relationship with Kevin. But no, he's talking about another parent/child relationship. A shame he can't apply his standards for other parents to himself....

Date: July 18, 2010 08:28AM

Dear Blackhat,

What a sanctimonious old goat! The breath taking hypocrisy of the fraudulent cant he proffers to others after having lived a LIFE of treachery towards his own children....tossing aside those who matured enough to question him in the slightest, after DECADES of dedicated service and involvement.....

David's (repeated!)response to having his insincere casuistry pointed out:

* Rail against the person of whoever accused him,

* When pressed, simply escalate these assertions, by the sheer volume,

of further vexatiously invented "counter-accusations"

* Lie that his children themselves are responsible for any past grievances

* Seek to justify any "unfortunate decisions" he has "had to" take with demented reference

to the (self appointed) duties he claims that he has, as Apostle to the "greater good"

All knowingly fabrications produced by the criminally insane McKay, whose own narcissism

IS the sole "yardstick" of the (il)logic he berates others with!

Luke 12:10 (King James Version)

10And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Thus I anticipate that those from a vast array of "other faiths" (be they Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, what have you) who ostensibly fail to "acknowledge" Christ (but live ethical lives as measured by the "Sheep and the Goats" account of Matthew 25) will be found to be acceptable to God, while McKay, who has been faithlessly "blaspheming the Holy Spirit" (deliberately lying about himself and what he has "to offer")since even his teenage years.....(the current posting from Blackhat reminding us yet again of his Godforsaken prevarications)....will be "cast into outer darkness" with considerable "gnashing of teeth"......

as one of Satans "lesser lights" (his cult having been so patently unsuccessful)

probably consigned to be no more than the "sawdust" in the Devils piscine!

Date: July 18, 2010 05:26PM

The breath taking hypocrisy of the fraudulent cant he proffers to others after having lived a LIFE of treachery towards his own children.

Thanks for that erudite literary phrase, Malcolm. Very Bronte / Jane Austin!

My thoughts exactly!

(I hold those less familiar with the locution of your posts digest such sufficiently to effectuate a discernment of your nuance.)

May I post this phrase elsewhere? Classic!

Date: July 19, 2010 12:50PM

Dear Blackhat,

Yes you may post as you please....ahhh....the "inspiration" that can I derive just from the fiendish idiocy of one sick, sick man....

Joe would appear to be slowly becoming a "projection" of David's personality....(otherwise he could not survive in the JC cult over any length of time...).....and YET,

David is apparently a little nervous that he risks "losing" Joe....you may see his concern through his attempts to poison the communciation between Joe and his mother....David here telling us that he needs to go to the effort of "reminding " Joe why he should hate his mother...!

[www.jesuschristians.com]

Rather luckily, last Saturday, my wife and I visited one of Korea's Shamans last Saturday....and over the course of the seance,....the medium was able to contact a wretchedly filthy spirit, that picked up the full context of Davids' contribution....not all of which David, committed to writing...

Re:Letter to Sheila (or any other Johnsons/Simpsons) 24/06/2010 03:11
Sheila, this thread is here to encourage interaction between Joe and the rest of his family (yourself included)(IN ORDER THAT I CAN TWIST THE ACTUAL EVENTS INTO A CIRCUS OF PUBLICITY FOR MY CULT), and yet you seem to have totally snubbed Joe's last post (and made assumptions about Reinhard that are not really yours to make(BUT THAT ARE MINE TO MAKE AS I OWN REINEHARDT).

Just the fact that you used the 's' word (sorry....ALTHOUGH I BELIEVE YOU MEANT TO SAY "SHIT HAPPENS" TO ME!)) is a huge step on your part after all these years. However, (I HAVE POINTED OUT TO )Joe (THAT HE NEEDS TO HAVE) pointed out that there are a lot of unresolved issues that need to be dealt with, and you seem to be jumping to the conclusion that Reinhard and others are obliged to forgive you just because you said sorry.

I'm sure there are a lot of us who have been looking on over the past few years who feel there is a very long list of offences which have been committed against Joe, Reinhard, and others. They do not need to all be resolved at once, but please understand that this could take a little more effort than what (I'M GOING TO HAVE TO RUB INTO YOUR FACE, IN THE DIRT, IN FRONT OF JOE, UNTIL) you (CONDONE) to appear to be putting into it at the moment.

Re:Letter to Sheila (or any other Johnsons/Simpsons) 14/07/2010 07:43
Sheila wrote:
I apologize for saying you have mental problems. No, I would not like to have you committed(I'D PREFER TO HAVE MCKAY COMMITTED!)

In Joe's defence, it should be pointed out that he does not have mental problems(HE JUST SPENDS HIS DAYS "SELLING" ME AND LAUGHABLY THINKING THAT HE'S SOMEHOW ESTABLISHING THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN), and never has had mental problems (...AND PLEASE DON'T MENTION A CERTAIN MENTAL HEALTH EXAM THAT I MIGHT ONCE HAVE HAD...AT THE INSTRUCTIONS OF MY PARENTS!) . That may not come across in what Sheila has said above. Her apology should be for having tried to (TELL THE TRUTH WHILE I NEED HER TO SAY THAT SHE) deceive(D) the judge, whereas it could be taken as saying that Joe does, in fact, have mental problems, but Sheila apologises for having divulged that. Perhaps, Sheila, you could make it clear that Joe does NOT have mental problems and that your testimony was (WHAT WE WANT TO MALICIOUSLY PORTRAY AS) a false testimony. (....AND WHATEVER YOU DO, KINDLY REFRAIN FROM MENTIONING THE "WHITEWASH" OF THE HOME INVASION (DEFENSIBLE UNDER AMERICAN LAW) THAT WE ARE ENDEAVOURING TO PROMULGATE....)

Also, by saying that she "would not like" to have Joe committed, she is not promising that she is not, in fact, still TRYING to have him committed. (AND I'M GOING TO EXACT MY REVENGE HERE BY EXTORTING EVER FURTHER CONCESSIONS FROM YOU THROUGH WHATEVER FABRICATED ACCUSATIONS I CAN INVENT) The safest way (WELL OKAY THIS IS THE "WAY" THAT IS COMPLETELY UNSAFE FOR YOU BUT FROM WHICH I COULD MOST BENEFIT) to assure Joe that you are not trying to have him committed, Sheila, is to come out publicly and state that you were not being honest with the judge in the first place, i.e. when you said that he has been diagnosed as having mental problems. This point is crucial (TO ME EVEN IF INCONSEQUENTIAL TO JOE) in terms of winning Joe's trust.

Re:Letter to Sheila (or any other Johnsons/Simpsons) 15/07/2010 05:41

Joe does not have mental problems.(HE JUST SERVES SOMEONE WHO HAS MENTAL PROBLEMS!)

Thanks for clarifying that, Sheila. Who knows? Maybe there is hope for this relationship after all! (I'LL BUY YOUR SILENT OBEDIANCE YET, BY CONTINUING TO DANGLE THE HOPE OF COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR SON BEFORE YOU, WON'T I) (Would it be too much to ask why you told the judge (under oath) that Joseph was diagnosed as having mental problems? (YOU KNOW FULL WELL THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH MENTAL ISSUES!...JOE WAS SIMPLY DUPED INTO SERVICE AT A TIME OR PERSONAL VULNERABILTY, ...JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE BOOTLICKERS) Perhaps if we can get to the root cause of the deception( YOU KNOW, LIKE DUPING JOE TO BELIEVE THAT HE SOMEHOW ME TO SERVE GOD!), it will help to bring a more satisfactory resolution(...("GULP")...LIKE MY DEATH?).

For example, I could understand you saying, "I thought that it might be one way to get him out of the Jesus Christians. I thought that if I could get the courts to have him committed, then he would no longer be able to work with you guys, and maybe he could eventually live a normal life." (SO PLEASE STOP PUBLICALLY SAYING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS THINKING)

If you have genuinely changed your stance, then it should not be so hard to admit that you have seen error in what you were thinking at the time. But if you cannot disclose what was going through your mind (MMM....SOMETHING "YOU'RE A GOD FORSAKEN BASTARD", PERHAPS)....then, can you see how Joe would continue to be very cautious about any contact with you(BECAUSE IF HE EXPRESSES ANY POSITIVE THOUGHTS TOWARDS HIS FAMILY, JOE KNOWS THAT I'LL WILL SUBJECT HIM TO ONE HUMILIATING PUBLIC GRILLING AFTER ANOTHER)... for fear that it is all a trap to snatch him away(FROM MY TRAP) again?

Please believe me that we (NEED TO LIE, FOR THE SAKE OF OUR PUBLIC IMAGE, THAT WE) all want to have as positive a relationship with you (T (and for Joe to have as positive a (NON) relationship with you) as possible. We don't want (TO APPEAR TO WANT) you to suffer or squirm about your past actions, but we do want to get them genuinely resolved(BY ALLOWING US TO RECOMMENCE LITIGATION AGAINST YOU, ONCE I'VE GOT A FRAUDULENT ADMISSION OF PERJURY YOU, IN ORDER THAT I CAN TAKE YOU FOR EVER SENT YOU'VE GOT).

MY GOD! Doesn't a little "black magic" help in one's dealings with Mckay.....!

Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: July 20, 2010 11:50PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear Blackhat,

What a sanctimonious old goat! The breath taking hypocrisy of the fraudulent cant he proffers to others after having lived a LIFE of treachery towards his own children....tossing aside those who matured enough to question him in the slightest, after DECADES of dedicated service and involvement.....

David's (repeated!)response to having his insincere casuistry pointed out:

* Rail against the person of whoever accused him,

* When pressed, simply escalate these assertions, by the sheer volume,

of further vexatiously invented "counter-accusations"

* Lie that his children themselves are responsible for any past grievances

* Seek to justify any "unfortunate decisions" he has "had to" take with demented reference

to the (self appointed) duties he claims that he has, as Apostle to the "greater good"

All knowingly fabrications produced by the criminally insane McKay, whose own narcissism

IS the sole "yardstick" of the (il)logic he berates others with!

Luke 12:10 (King James Version)

10And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Thus I anticipate that those from a vast array of "other faiths" (be they Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, what have you) who ostensibly fail to "acknowledge" Christ (but live ethical lives as measured by the "Sheep and the Goats" account of Matthew 25) will be found to be acceptable to God, while McKay, who has been faithlessly "blaspheming the Holy Spirit" (deliberately lying about himself and what he has "to offer")since even his teenage years.....(the current posting from Blackhat reminding us yet again of his Godforsaken prevarications)....will be "cast into outer darkness" with considerable "gnashing of teeth"......

as one of Satans "lesser lights" (his cult having been so patently unsuccessful)

probably consigned to be no more than the "sawdust" in the Devils piscine!

[jesus-teachings.com]

Casey writes:

Casey
It seems like it's come to the point where it just becomes foolish arguing to continue trying to reason with someone who just won't stop pretending that there is nothing wrong.

Indeed...

Date: July 24, 2010 02:12PM

Dear Oerlikon,

Thank you for illustrating Casey's "myopia".... in Caseys' very own words...! Casey has of course here REINFORCED my own contention that is now long and truly "too late" to contemplate negotiating with McKay, as he would now no longer EVER stop willfully pretending that the accusations leveled against him are somehow "baseless"....

I continue to find it illustrative however to consider WHAT McKay lies about.....as this persuasively informs us what feeds his sick little mind....

For example...I here QUOTE McKay....

....Cherry and I have never personally received any of the money that people have forsaken when joining. Malcolm (who, btw, forsook almost nothing when he joined about 30 years ago) repeatedly states on the Internet as fact that we are selling kidneys and that the money is going into some secret account for Cherry and me.

[jesus-teachings.com]

ISSUE #1

I have always asserted that McKay is not simply criminal, but that he is CRIMINALLY INSANE, hence the deceit that there is no "secret account" (I challenge McKay or his bootlicking cronies to produce this statement they false allege here, I have made at some point), is a furphy.....David (probably) does not have a hidden "Swiss bank account" as he materially benefits from the expansion of his cult.....His empire is his "bank account"....and that is where the "cold hard cash", ultimately resides.....i.e. the "cost reimbursements" from the Kidney Sales (and the "press" he buys for his cult) are through "VICARIOUS LIABILITY" the "property" of McKay.

(There are no joint bank accounts or proprietary rights or transparent auditing procedures of the JesusChristians Inc. McKay's most trusted cronies are authorized to hold the dollars...e.g. hold bank accounts that receive the income of the empire......McKay directly DISOBEYS the direction of Acts 2:44-5 that all things be "held in common")

ISSUE #2

David attempts to belittle me with the comment that I forsook "almost nothing"...this spiteful remark direct from the dark depths of his miserable little soul, is of course in direct contradiction to the biblical parable of the widow's mite...

Luke 21:2-4 (New International Version)

2He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.[a] 3"I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others. 4All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."

The benchmark, is whether or not I forsook, ALL I had (which, as a non employed student, I did!)....not the amount of what I forsook. McKay here contradicting the very literature which his cult distributes in it's attempts to dupe young people into committing to his empire!

At the time I joined the JesusChristians, I donated all the cash I had to a NON JESUS CHRISTIAN charity (the following passage was quoted in the JesusChristian literature, I collected at the time....and to which I endeavoured to comply

Matthew 19:21 (New International Version)

21Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

David of course being completely VENAL hypocritically only considers money given over TO HIM, as money "forsaken" to "God"...

ISSUE #3

Cherry and David (while the community was under one roof ALWAYS, I REPEAT, ALWAYS received money into bank accounts in their names and that they legally controlled.....these accounts are these days extended to include accounts held overseas, by the most "personally invested" individuals in the cult that David is most confident will comply to his will....

I otherwise challenge McKay and consort to produce the bank accounts and entry record of accounts NOT in their names....It is EVIDENCE of the DECEIT they ply, should they vexatiously claim to hold accounts for the "good of all".....a transparent FABRICATION

Date: July 25, 2010 11:08AM

Back on page 450 I said:

This requires some explaining, even under your terms, Rick.

It seems I need to clarify that the "terms" I was referring to were that the moderator had said I was to stay on topic or be banned.

I was not referring to any "terms" of employment. I have never been employed by Rick Ross. In fact I am close to being banned from this forum.

I post this in response to things which have been posted on the JC Forum.

Date: July 26, 2010 10:10AM

I look forward to many future posts from you Blackhat......

I note that in "Butterworths Legal Dictionary" that "controlling interest" (or here just "control") is defined as:

1) The capacity or power to govern, manage, regulate or oversee.

2) In relation to an entity under the Corporations Act 2001, the entity's capacity to determine the outcome of another entity's decisions about their financial and operating policies

It is my belief that David retains the registration of the "JesusChristians" under the Corporations Act, in his EXCLUSIVE name....every single JesusChristian is aware that they own nothing, they have no income or resources of their own (David's most trusted cronies in leadership DO though have accounts in their names where required) and that they may be thrown out in the streets without a cent in a minute, if David sees fit to instigate bogus "grievance" proceedings against them....

They 'live" (survive would be a better term)in a Orwellian nightmare.....where they are obliged by "God" to fulfill McKays' bidding.

No-one is free to question David's influence....his ability to exercise "control" on "financial and operating" policies.

No-one is free to question David's "reading" of scripture....his interpretation and direction

(and everyone knows they are expected to deny this as it would understandably create a very poor impression of the organization!)

No-one is free NOT to distribute the literature David produces, (nor should anyone usurp David's position in producing this)

(distributing such literature should always be the unwritten FOCUS and PRINCIPAL ACTIVITY of the "cells")

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.