Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 06, 2010 01:31PM

"TREVORSMOTHER" has been blocked from making any further YouTube postings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: July 06, 2010 06:40PM

The account for the clip "Cult Leader Humiliates Himself" belongs to zeuszor. He has chosen to block this poster from posting on his account. It has nothing to do with youtube.

Zeuszor first quoted, then banned TREVORSMOTHER.

I suspect that Zeuszor has ascertained that the poster is the youtube nuisance, who regularly posts a collation of bits and pieces of information from the relevant forums, and embellishes garnered information with his fantasy of taking the Jesus Christians down.

Date: July 07, 2010 10:55AM

This is all some game that the JCs are playing, trying to draw me back in again.

Quite frankly, my gut tells me that "Trevor" is a fiction, and I am certain that "TREVORSMOTHER" is a fiction too. The most likely thing is that this is just DM and his trolls again, playing their usual sick and cruel games. My instincts tell me that the JCs have not recruited anybody new at all.

I started getting PMs from "TREVORSMOTHER" via the YouTube system in which this person was asking me for help in finding her son. Clever to contact me via YouTube's PM system, where I get no contact info and cannot forward the messages to anybody. So the first thing I did was to ask for a name and phone number so that we might speak in person. I was refused this request; she would give me neither her name nor any contact info at all, and so I smelled something rotten going on and cut this person off.

Come on David, you'll have to try harder than that. What do you take me for, stupid?

Date: July 07, 2010 12:34PM

Denise, I do not know what you write of. I posted the above as a favor to a friend. This is all nonsense; you are new here and I have no idea what you are going on about. You have no idea at all of what you are doing. I never claimed any of those things. As far as I am concerned, you are just another trolling busybody with a computer and an opinion. This is not a game to me, so quit lying. I never told you that I am Australian and you know it. I will not be part of this drama anymore. Goodbye.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2010 12:41PM by zeuszor.

Date: July 07, 2010 06:48PM

dsm: the topic of this thread is "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," and Dave McKay. Please stay on topic and leave the personal attacks and flaming out of it.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: July 07, 2010 07:32PM

Some messages have appeared on the JC Forum regarding Trevor, and here too.

Whatever the case, the main concern seems to be:

The Jesus Christians purport to stand upon Christ's teaching to Give what you have to the poor...

yet in practice that becomes Give what you have to the Jesus Christians

This is a mark of a group which claims to be radical, but in practice is just the same old rip-off that we have seen time and time again....

Wake up Trevor!

Date: July 07, 2010 11:39PM

zeuszor
This is all some game that the JCs are playing, trying to draw me back in again.

Quite frankly, my gut tells me that "Trevor" is a fiction, and I am certain that "TREVORSMOTHER" is a fiction too. The most likely thing is that this is just DM and his trolls again, playing their usual sick and cruel games. My instincts tell me that the JCs have not recruited anybody new at all.

I started getting PMs from "TREVORSMOTHER" via the YouTube system in which this person was asking me for help in finding her son. Clever to contact me via YouTube's PM system, where I get no contact info and cannot forward the messages to anybody. So the first thing I did was to ask for a name and phone number so that we might speak in person. I was refused this request; she would give me neither her name nor any contact info at all, and so I smelled something rotten going on and cut this person off.

Come on David, you'll have to try harder than that. What do you take me for, stupid?

The only reason I made this post, is because a friend specifically asked me to. I have every intention of staying out of the forums (for the most part, anyway) until next fall. Like I said to begin with, I will post the monthly newsletters and maybe certain specific information from time to time, but no more than that.

[jesus-teachings.com]

This is all a bunch of crap. Lies, lies, lies. For the record, I had not so much as looked at the JC forum for over a week, much less attempted a chat with David. He is trying to draw me back in again and must take me for an idiot.

Trevor may not be a fiction, but "TREVORSMOTHER" sure as hell is. Fah Kyoo, David.

Date: July 08, 2010 12:08AM

I have a strong suspicion that Trevor's last name is Foster, and that his mother's first name is Anita. Anita Foster and her son Trevor. Take that one to the bank.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2010 12:09AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 08, 2010 12:53AM

Blackhat has taught me a thing or two about TTP.

If you do not know who Anita Foster is, then you clearly have no business here.

My advice to you, dsm, is to butt out.

Date: July 08, 2010 05:05PM

That's an interesting supposition Zeuszor,....an "Anita Foster" disciple....I would tend to credit the report (of a new recruit) myself as David needs to display whatever small "successes" he can use to magnify into a "major victory" for his "expanding empire"....

.....(This being their first recruit since Joe Johnson some years back...!) I wouldn't put such subterfuge behind David, however it would be such an easy matter to prove or disprove....from the comment by David, that,

It is early days yet, but Trevor appears to be very keen about spiritual things, even though he was a self-professed atheist just a few months ago.

..."early days" in my mind indicating that Trevor doesn't have "full membership" yet (...he hasn't turned over all that he owns to McKay Inc. or David is still anxious about his ultimate loyalty for some reason). Obviously they have been working him over, for some time (i.e. the "love bombing" tactics of the COG's for at least the last few months....!) ...as it would be so simple to discredit or credit, the physical presence of a new recruit, I can't see the motive for David to dissemble in this matter.

This scenario would match the recruitment strategy I have previously witnessed in relation to the procurement of other disciples

("isolated" individuals befriended by the warmly welcoming JC's and gradually drawn in....)

Given the tens of thousands of items of literature they distribute across several continents, painting themselves in the "rosiest" light possible, it's amazing that have ONLY one recruit after several years of effort....as Jeremy Kyle remarked, McKay is extraordinarily UNSUCCESSFUL!

As you suggest, "Trevor" and "Trevors' mother" could simply be deceit in order to encourage you to carelessly "share" background information McKay wants to access.....but what information is there to "access" now.....David knows the details of his major (public) opponents (...he obviously remains clueless about some of the authorities that retain an "interest" in him...give the desperate "scape-goating" of David Lowe)....

What motive would you suggest here, for inventing "Trevor", if this is what has happened? I cannot see one.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.