Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: June 14, 2010 10:31AM

Malcolm,
I said I did not see anything suggesting the story of the attack as McKay presented it was not true. I saw Jeremy Kyle actually support his story and not challenge it. He did not take the time to introduce any more information on it.

Thank you for providing the needed rebuttal to that story, which is not obvious to anyone doing what I did, which is start going through the videos in Youtube. If the information you give here about the attack on Reinhardt and its aftermath is not available in youtube, maybe it would be a good idea to make a short statement in video form and tag it so that it comes up in the same searches.

Dear Adrian,

I did not intend the information (and invective) I posted to be a "criticism" of your own posting....I apologize if it came over as such....I tend to write from the perspective that those who are considering membership in the Jesuschristians, might look at this site in order to verify McKay's "bonafides"....I am hence, always concerned to stress that McKay fraudulently presents himself and fabricates the accusations that he directs against his critics.

Your idea in relation to the current (mis)information on Youtube is a good idea!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2010 10:39AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 14, 2010 10:38AM

Dear Vera City,

Thank you for the link! David of course deliberately avoids describing himself as "Christ".....their being no need to,
as he still retains "Emperor for life" status as the "Apostle" of a Christ, (that is currently well and truly absent...thus nicely suiting Davids' purposes).

Date: June 14, 2010 10:50AM

Dear Oerlikon,

Thank you for the link.

I really must pass this on to Mr Kyle. That he is a "puppet" for his faceless superiors.....a rather desperate "rationalization" from Sue here (I am no more a "robot" for McKay than others are "robots" for their "masters of mammon".....a hoary old chestnut that David would dig up to reassure the troops when occassion demanded!)

Thank God, for Jeremy Kyle, if he has had the effect that Sue accuses him of here.....of circumventing David "wheedling" in his way into, some sort of consideration as an "unfairly maligned man" with just a few "uncomfortable truths" that he "bravely"shares with the world, in the minds of the general public.....the monster deserves imprisonment....(along with the many other low-lifes that find themselves embellished in the threads on the RR site.....they could all then spend their remaining years endeavouring to "recruit" each other safely locked away in the gronds of some pyschiatric institution).....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2010 11:00AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: June 14, 2010 10:54AM

Dear DSM,

Pardon me an earlier posting should have been addressed as "Dear DSM"....NOT "Dear Adrian"...

Malcolm,
I said I did not see anything suggesting the story of the attack as McKay presented it was not true. I saw Jeremy Kyle actually support his story and not challenge it. He did not take the time to introduce any more information on it.

Thank you for providing the needed rebuttal to that story, which is not obvious to anyone doing what I did, which is start going through the videos in Youtube. If the information you give here about the attack on Reinhardt and its aftermath is not available in youtube, maybe it would be a good idea to make a short statement in video form and tag it so that it comes up in the same searches.

Dear Adrian,

I did not intend the information (and invective) I posted to be a "criticism" of your own posting....I apologize if it came over as such....I tend to write from the perspective that those who are considering membership in the Jesuschristians, might look at this site in order to verify McKay's "bonafides"....I am hence, always concerned to stress that McKay fraudulently presents himself and fabricates the accusations that he directs against his critics.

Your idea in relation to the current (mis)information on Youtube is a good idea!

Whoops... sorry! Am rushing between appointments here!!

(I think Oerlikons' posting may have been taking the mickey out of Sue....!)

Date: June 14, 2010 10:58AM

The key to Sue, escaping the "JC" s will be the ultimate departure of her son, from his bonded labour to McKay in my opinion.....

......she's otherwise too "invested" to be able to dare look at McKay, objectively.

It's a frightening realization to start to make.....that everything you've sacrificed years of your life for is nothing more than a rort!

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 14, 2010 03:49PM

Malcom wrote:

When I first joined the JesusChristians....I actually donated my "life savings" (not a great deal, as I was a simple student at the time) to a charity....behaviour that the JC literature claimed they championed....imagine my surprise to learn how disappointed David was when he learned I had done as much, during my first few days in the communitys' (then) headquarters in Tallangatta, Victoria ....David of course actually despising Christs' command to the young man to sell what he has and give to the poor......and wanting no less than that I donate everything I have to him (NOT to be "held in common" as Acts 2:44-5 states....but to "held at Davids' pleasure in accounts he controlled".....I just (ever so wrongly!) put it down as a minor foible on his part....

David did get his revenge however, organizing a "home visit" for me on one occasion so that he and the other JesusChristians present could ransack my home of anything I possessed......literally going in one, after another to take whatever they could, place it in the van we were travelling in at the time. for it be sold off in order to raise whatever cash could McKay could make out of it for "the cause" (David of course point out to me that I had not truly "forsaken all" while I still had possessions in my own name).....this all took place under the despairing eyes of my parents.....David rubbing their nose in the fact that he "had " me now....and that they no longer did...I again fortunate that as a student, largely all I really owned were books of one nature or another....

Thank you for that testimony, Malcolm.

CHRIST SAID GIVE WHAT YOU HAVE TO THE POOR

DAVE SAYS GIVE WHAT YOU HAVE TO THE JESUS CHRISTIANS!!!

Posted by: MirrorImage ()
Date: June 14, 2010 09:11PM

Does it really matter where the money goes? If one joins a group, one would think when i sell all my material wealth where is the best place to give it. Do i give it to a homeless shelter or the group i am joining. It does not matter to God as long as the cause is from God there should be no concern, especially done with a pure heart and love of God. When we live and follow the desire of God than we are blessed and Heavenly children. What difference is it to you whom this noble man gave his wealth too. Just like when you do the same, it would be nobodies business but God and you.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 14, 2010 09:54PM

MirrorImage:

Do you have any specific knowledge of Dave McKay and his "Jesus Christians" group?

That is the topic of this thread.

Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: June 14, 2010 09:57PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Thank God, for Jeremy Kyle, if he has had the effect that Sue accuses him of here.....of circumventing David "wheedling" in his way into, some sort of consideration as an "unfairly maligned man" with just a few "uncomfortable truths" that he "bravely"shares with the world, in the minds of the general public.....the monster deserves imprisonment....

You are welcome, Malcolm. Speaking of the imprisonment of DM: do you think that Centrelink and the ATO might like to have a few words with the McKays?

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: June 14, 2010 10:34PM

Hi DSM, you might be unaware of the Kenyan whipping of a volunteer (who stole something that sounded like it was fairly minor? from the JC's ),before the second whipping happened? To be fair apparently he was given the choice to either watch a close friend JC be whipped, or be whipped himself.
The jcs.xjcs website is a good source of information, where many x members describe life and events in the group.
On this website, Malcolm is the only x member still posting currently.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.