Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 17, 2010 11:05PM

To whom it may concern:

Please stop the the bickering and personal attacks on this thread now.

First, offenders will lose pre-approved status regarding posts.

Subsequent to that offenders will be banned from this message board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 18, 2010 10:13AM

I strongly believe David McKay to be a menace that the public should be protected from. When will this man truly be held accountable for his unconscionable actions?

In the meantime, I ask myself and the reader: ”Who is David grooming for recruitment into his cult right now? Will enough be done for them by those who can?”

Sincerely,
Z

Posted by: MirrorImage ()
Date: June 18, 2010 11:18PM

Dear moderator. After you advised the forum to stay on track and not attack other posters. DSM has once again gone against what you said by attacking me calling me a Mackay apologist and insulted Malcolm by suggesting he also was trying to railroad the topic. I work in the anti cult field myself. I am not an apologist for any cult including the jesus christians. Can you please ask him AGAIN not to attack Malcolm and myself. I like the truth being told and that would mean DSM posting information which clearly shows his opinion that this cult has terror links.

Date: June 18, 2010 11:24PM

MirrorImage:

You are a relative newcomer here.

I don't know who you are and have no idea what your purpose posting here is, but will give you the benefit of the doubt.

There is too much petty bickering here.

But this thread will not be closed.

Some people may get banned though.

And frankly, you are near the top the list.

Date: June 19, 2010 01:09AM

dsm
That is not just my opinion that the cult has terror links, those are indeed the links themselves.

I believe that McKay may be using some back-channel method to filter vulnerable personalities into the jihadists' cults, which are known to pay bounties to the families of their jihad "martyrs".

No one has offered any other explanation for their existence.

Does McKay have any financial benefits coming in from some odd corners of the world? Some "converts" out of the jihadist neck of the woods? Some joint activities with odd little charities? Anything like that at all?

Fact: if some young man in a city that included both Muslim and JC proselytizers were to shift over to a Muslim instead of a JC group, McKay would never be suspected of participating in delivering martyr-fodder to the jihadists by influencing such a decision while he might be collecting bounties.

The existence of these links suggests, very faintly, that McKay is associating with terrorist sympathizers closely enough to be doing that.

Thank you for your contribution, dsm. This is certainly worth following up on. There is practically nothing that I would not put past DM and his true believers. I myself once gave info on the JCs to the Long Beach, CA counter-terrorism unit (through one Detective Ashabi), and an LA field branch of the FBI. You can be sure that the JCs are on the Feds' radar.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2010 01:12AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 19, 2010 11:08AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

I have followed this group since 2002 and have probably researched them more thoroughly than anybody else in the Western hemisphere. I would even be so bold as to state that I know more about the Jesus Christians, than the Jesus Christians know about the Jesus Christians. So I have been with this thing since the very beginning and will be with it to the very end.

Be assured that I really did do as I wrote earlier, have been a part of this thread for almost four years now, and have been contributing to the RR forum itself for over four years. It was I who "broke the story" of the JC whippings in CA in the first place. In my opinion, it was not stupid at all to write of what I'd done in contacting Long Beach. In fact, it was an ex-member (who shall remain nameless) who asked me to do so. And with respect, I do not see what business it is of yours.

dsm, thank for offering your opinions. You (like mirrorimage) are a relative newcomer here, and I do like you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2010 11:09AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 19, 2010 11:33AM

Nobody is playing any games here. This is serious business that we are about. And thank you for your support.

Posted by: Adrian ()
Date: June 19, 2010 12:03PM

Hi Dsm,

As much as people dislike Mckay, I don't think it is wise to label him as a terrorist.

Date: June 19, 2010 08:41PM

Again, there is quite a bit of petty bickering here.

Please stay on topic.

Date: June 20, 2010 12:58AM

[jesus-teachings.com]

The internet is probably the biggest headache for governments desperate to control the flow of information unfavorable to them.
Laws to try and ban certain websites like China already does are being proposed in Australia.
Given that Kevin Rudd has a secret reputation as a control freak it is not surprising that they want to censor the net and also get access to all our personal information by requiring ISP's to store it so that the Police can spy on anyone they like from their office computer without requiring a search warrant of any kind.
The internet is probably the last bastion of freedom of speech left in the western world

Quite right. "Freedom of speech" gives one the right to express anything that one wants to, but does not necessarily give one the right to express anything that one wants to express, wherever and whenever one wants to express it. Yelling "fire!' in a crowded theater and all that.

The internet is also probably the biggest headache for cults like the Jesus Christians (as well as the cults' supporters and apologists), desperate to control the flow of information unfavorable to them. The internet is probably the last bastion of freedom of speech left in the Western world.
It's near impossible to get a determined person to shut up, when they are broadcasting online.

However, one of the JCs more ardent supporter/apologists is actually in favor of abolishing the First Amendment outright. In his world, "freedom of speech" would be a thing of the past. Anybody care to see the proof of this, from his own blog?

I just can't get over it. The very person who blogs about abolishing the First Amendment, who posts dirty, sexist jokes to other forums, is the same guy who fanatically supports the Jesus Christians. Bizarre.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2010 01:06AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.