Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: July 20, 2009 02:49AM

Dear Free of DM,

Thank you.....David is desperately sick isn't he....hunting for whatever "dirt" he (thinks he can plausibly) throw.....

Yes I can still remember well how it was put to me, a series of deceitful "false dilemmas"

My mother (by critizing David in the press) was calling the "Kingdom of Heaven" into disrespect wasn't she!,.....she was a mere "systemite" whose "selfish (and controlling) love" was leading her to engage in behaviour threatening the credibility of the work of the "gospel" (...saving "souls" don't you know, and what could be more important than that!)....

...and little I, as a servant of "Christ" would surely challenge her on behalf of the "Kingdom of Heaven", wouldn't I....

...In fact if I was really serious "before God", I'd tell I'd never speak to her again if she dared to breathe another critical word to the press.....unless of course I didn't have enough "faith" and I loved my parents "more" than God....

All this from a man whose own mother has publicly disowned him

for the filthy self-seeking and manipulative behaviour he has engaged in since his teenage years....

one is just a little too trusting at nineteen years of age though,

to be able to readily see through the deceit of a smiling wolf

...Yes Joe is being fed the same bullshit that I was (....from the same bullshit artist!!)

However the cynical fabrication of a physical "threat" from Joes' mother is a new low

that David has sunk to....

It's amazing how he can continue to forever stoop to ever baser conduct,

you think David's as despicable as he could possibly get

and then some even worse behaviour, just proves you wrong!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 20, 2009 03:29AM

Well they tell me of a pie up in the sky
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you're born and when you die
They never seem to hear even your cry

So as sure as the sun will shine
I'm gonna get my share now of what's mine
And then the harder they come the harder they'll fall, one and all
Ooh the harder they come the harder they'll fall, one and all

Well the officers are trying to keep me down
Trying to drive me underground
And they think that they have got the battle won
I say forgive them Lord, they know not what they've done

And I keep on fighting for the things I want
Though I know that when you're dead you can't
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave
Than living as a puppet or a slave

Yeah, the harder they come, the harder they'll fall one and all
What I say now, what I say now, awww
What I say now, what I say one time
The harder they come the harder they'll fall one and all
Ooh the harder they come the harder they'll fall one and all

Date: July 20, 2009 11:52PM

While there are certainly differences of opinion over how to suitably respond to "McKay"......

("discreet containment", "reasoned negotiation", or "direct confrontation"........among others!..)

I continue to contend that there is good reason to be thankful for sites such as RICK ROSS where the duplicity of the Jesus Christians is openly and directly confronted....as much I would like to see the existing membership persuaded to leave, I see that there is also an onus to, as far as possible, prevent any further expansion in membership.....

Public condemnation, and exposure, of the treacherous lies in which the JesusChristians ply their trade,

is essential, if "informed" members of the public are to then

knowledgeably decline any further involvement with Mckay....

...so, by the grace of God, thus preventing any one else fall prey

to commercial servitude to Worship McKay Inc

It is encouraging to be able to celebrate the occasional "victory" in this regard!

(From the JC website....

YOU ARE ON NOTICE
by greycell » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:37 am
I’m delighted to announce that my family member is safe and will not be involved with anyone from this cult now or in the future. She has a superior, solid church home and a loving family and she doesn’t need the rubbish and abuse dispensed on this nauseating forum.

Dave I see that you seem to think you can say she would be the first one to be taken in by con artists-well; sir-she positively was not going to be taken in by you. All it took was my researching you for a few hours and I had enough contacts to form a very unequivocal picture of what you are all about. Old man, you should know you are your own worst enemy and you are the worst enemy of the Jesus Christian Cult for as long as you are posting your scornful, embittered, twisted tirades, there is no fear of your perverted cult ever sucking up another soul. You are a pathetic excuse for a human Dave, there is NOTHING Christian or Christ like about you. The way you insult and degrade people, play people off each other and betray the confidences that have been told to you as a so called spiritual leader, makes you Satanic. You are a evil person, Dave and one only has to view about 2 minutes of any video of you to see the rage and acrimony in your rheumy old eyes.

I am sure that your home life, as Alice tells it, was difficult but Dave tell us really what created the cruel, cold, unfeeling, litigious, old reprobate that is hated by his own family and inevitability ends up hated by most the JC’s that find escape from your gnarled grasp? Tell your followers the truth Dave, so that healing might occur. If you confess your sins now, your weaknesses and your human frailties, you still might see the kingdom of Heaven but if you keep hurting innocents, you will be sent straight to hell. I know you crave control Dave, you wanted to control exactly how many questions I could ask you---in one or two posts, you proved most of every criticism levied against you by all your detractors. And there are so many. Take the ultimate control now Dave, take control of your own sickness, your own sin and your evil past and confess your sins to God and to your followers so they can be free. Take this control now, be honest and you will finally have control of your own future and you’ll be ready then to face God on Judgement Day with a pure heart. You are only human Dave and a very defective human at that, accept you are not special or chosen, you are a worn out sick minded old man who is bitter because rather than the Billy Graham dream, you are a beat up old hippy living in a banged out old bus with absolutely no credibility. At least confess and feel clean. Perhaps it really IS too late for you but it’s not too late for the young people in the cult, such as Daniel. Shame on his parents for allowing him to be born into this insanity. You know he will leave the cult when he is able to see what wonders the world holds for him-he need not live in a bus with dirt and filth. I wish freedom for all the cult members.

Dave et All-Be sure that no JC’s contact my family member by email, telephone or postal service or we, her entire family, will not hesitate to use every form of legal means to ensure that you are restrained.

I will be monitoring everything that comes into this home for my family members own good at the request of her next of kin. Also note David McKay, I have joined forced with formidable opponents of yours to ensure by legal means that you are prevented from destroying other lives. You will soon be able to revel in some very serious media and legal investigation, although it might come when you are not quite expecting it so enjoy never knowing what tap on the bus door will find a camera thrust in your unattractive face. I trust you will be ready with your best double talk and once again you will prove to be the very best advertisement against the Jesus Christian Cult.

greycell

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: paul_connor ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:47AM

Regarding the above post and greycell-I have been following this saga.

It's interesting to note that MKay actually wanted people to call the cops on the family discussed in the above post.

Using the post you have printed above, MKay spun lies saying the family was being held prisioner by this greycell which it turns out is a senior citazen. *lol*

He wanted some member in the USA to call the cops and the surrounding neighbours to alert them that "greycell" had everyone tied up in the basement.

I see these posts have been taken off the jc sight but MKay printed the families adress even for all to see.

MKay seems to be the first one up in arms if he feels slandered but he seems to have no qualms about slandering others even when the truth is there in print as to what "greycell" really said. No threats of any harm to anyone-clearly said the family was going to use legal means to keep jc's from taking away their younger family member yet Mkay twists this into some insane hostage taking incident in order to try to undermine the family.

I'm curious. Do Mkay's followers even read what he writes?

Do they ever go back and check out where he is getting his story from? I can tell some of the jc's are not uneducated people. Surely they must see what mKay is doing to the group when he creates such clearly biased and false stories just to try to control the situation.

I'd say MKay is slipping into some sort of even more serious delusional state. Do you think he really believes the lies he writes or is it a desperate attempt to try to be in control and in fact he knows he's lost it~~~~ in more ways than one?

Is this why he was taken down as leader of the jc's?

People say Jo and Alfred are token leaders but I'm not so sure Jo CAN be lead as easily as Dave thinks. I think Jo could be as dangerous as dave but in a different way. I'm not sure either that Jo welcomes all Dave's constant rants on their site. I've noticed dave #needs# to have the last word on every thread. He posts on topics that don't even concern him~~~~one female member posting some trivia to another female~~~and Dave will jump in and hijack the thread.

Does anyone think the jc's are just trying to put up with Dave on the website but just passing him over when it comes to the group operations?

I can't believe I was ever open minded to this group. I'm glad I did a lot of research myself as well as talked to ex's and people here.

Mkay even is going off on tangents on YouTube.

Thanks to all who contribute here. You might be saving a lot of pain for others.

Cheers
Paul

Date: July 21, 2009 02:45AM

Can you please provide us with some links to the YouTube rants sir?

Date: July 21, 2009 12:44PM

Dear Paul,

You raise a number of points here.....

When I was a member (1981-5) we were advised to say that "Jesus" was the leader of the community, whenever we were pressed about the matter.....(Now of course there are supposedly "elected leaders")...David is acutely aware that the actual manner in which he stage manages the show (e.g. the constant threat of expulsion, public humiliation of those who question him through sham "grievance procedures", absolute control over the finances (even where through intermediaries), domination of what is written, printed and sold as literature) would be a "hard sell" to those he hopes to induce into considering membership.....hence bales and bales of "wool" goes into the "sheeps clothing" he attempts to hide all this under.... thus I see David organizing to have himself "taken down" from leadership as a shallow PR stunt!

However,

I have never met Joe or Alfred....and now that the community is separated by thousands of kilometers, it is always POSSIBLE that either of them could actually have some genuine "authority".....I ultimately ask myself could they seriously "censor" David, interpret the scriptures irrespective of what David instructs them, or make fundamental choices about the "ministries" they engage in irrespective of Davids' need to see his printed words hocked around the globe.....

....while I still suspect not, I am still willing to be shown evidence otherwise.

I would largely see David as criminally insane now, hence, whether or not he actually "believes" in what he says and does, is no longer an appropriate line of enquiry...(you could not rationally "analyse", his demented irrationality)....

...in respect of whether or not his self defeating rants are simply "tolerated" or actually "believed".....I would tend towards the latter......I imagine that none of the existing memberships would read this site (they have been informed that it is not "kosher", hence dutifully avoid it).....and "they" have now also decided to avoid the trouble of having to reconcile the experiences of many other former members (on the xjcs.jcs site) with the dishonesty that they live in daily...

(One of course tells oneself that it is only "temporary" and that it is all for a "better world" and that those who left are simply under the "spells" of Satan)....hence there is no credible (or accessible) alternative to what David might "declare" as fact (and those who are seriously personally "invested" in the JesusChristians, look outside him at their own "risk")

...would they ever genuinely change their ways in "disobediance" to David, I ask you?

Date: July 21, 2009 01:58PM

[ezinearticles.com]

Criticism: What Makes It Constructive?
By Dave McKay and Cherry McKay

When was the last time you accepted the truth in a criticism
made about you? The difference between 'constructive' and
'destructive' criticism is often just in how we take it.

This coming from someone who doesn't take criticism lightly. What a Hypocrite!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2009 02:01PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: July 22, 2009 06:28PM

I posted this on the XJC Forum, but apparently the Jesus Christians can't read that any more..

So here it is for your perusal:

Dave has posted this in his latest round of teaching. (dated 8 July 2009 - NOT way back when he might be forgiven for thinking stuff like this...)
[cust.idl.net.au]

I am at a loss to find quotes to alert readers as to what he is saying, because it defies all bafflement I have ever encountered. It is like someone is living in another century!

I urge anyone who thinks they are joining a hip freegan kidney-donating community to read this before they even consider joining!

And I challenge any current Jesus Christian to back up what Dave is saying here. Do any of you really subscribe to this???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2009 06:32PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: July 23, 2009 06:14AM

It has been pointed out to me that this teaching has a much wider following than I would have ever imagined in this day and age, and that it is basically what is known as "Twelve Tribes" teaching. Not being an "End Times" kind of person, or one who believes in a god of retribution and judgment, I was not as familiar with these ideas as those who have come across them before in their travels through bible prophecy world.

Goodness me, what strange teachings will I come across next? "Flying saucer take me away!" (T Rex - Planet Queen)

Posted by: paul_connor ()
Date: July 23, 2009 02:42PM

The JC leaders have ordered the faithful few to stay off the Ex site yet Dave himself is begging outsiders such as Glen to go watch the Ex site.He wants reports on what's being posted yet he pretends he's not looking himself when his own posts betray that as he knows the moment there is something "new" on the ex site.
Now a couple people are acting as nothing more than internet trolls and that's being proven as we see them play both sides. DJ uses them and they are too flattered by his attention to understand this. DJ was offering kisses-yes kisses to one internet troll and the troll lapped it up because usually he is kept on the fringe of the group.
Both Al and Glenn do this on a regular basis, sucking up to the cult leadership then playing friendly with Ex's and cult detractors.

I'm really seeing a pattern as DJ's falling apart at the seams. He's suffered quite a bit of humiliation on the J site recently. I also think he is aware that there is quite the push on in California, to support the family he's been harrassing for years. I agree about more trouble and friction within the group and perhaps a worse fate for members in the future. DJ decends deeper into his lala land. His 12 Tribe tantrum is bordering levels of craziness. I mean now that the Quakers have fired him and Sherry, what's next? Adopting Hare Krishna?

Can anyone fill me in privately on what more can be done to assist the PI working to aid the "J" family? I'd be prepared to make a donation to funding this as the more I have learned here and other places<!!> the more I can see that there is a genuine need for people to be aware of the dangers of DJ's hold.Especially when he is using younger members now as puppet leaders.These 2 more youthful less cynical young men will be far more effective in attempting to recruit potenitals in the youth they encounter. "J" is able to talk the street talk and the more intelligent potentials may be more impressed with "A"'s leadership style.You can see already that their style of leadership differs greatly and I forsee another split once "J" knows for sure why DJ installed him, only to cause more pain to the "J" family.

I do wish every good thing towards the "J" family.While violence isn't the answer,one can surely feel for what forced them to react after having their underage child stolen and then seeing their home being invaded and robbed.If you look on You Tube, DJ is trying to get support for the cult by pretending what happened was Gay Bashing,when we all know that had nothing to do with it at all. I doubt the family even knew any of the thieves were gay.Of course<!> DJ's attempt to get people thinking it was Gay Bashing makes it all seem so much like the JC's were victims when they were actually the aggressors.I'm so thankful to Mr. Setko for all his valuable input and research. Clearly,the family reacted to having their child taken away and the next insult was to be robbed. I just hope the courts see through DJ and that the PI assists them effectively in stopping DJ's abuse of the court system in order to feed his ego.

I appreciate any remarks or comments= for or against my ideas.
Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.