Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 23, 2007 08:52PM

Or was there another motive for David seeking out and trying to cultivate someone who had an accident pay-out?

Some more quotes from the email exchange:

Opening line, David writes;

"I visited your site yesterday, and I was quite impressed. It seems that what you are discussing in theory is pretty close to what we are actually doing. What doth hinder you from working WITH us?

Christian love and blessings!

Dave

P.S. We still haven't heard back from you with regard to you actually becoming part of our community. Have you considered it? "

Hmmmm, I'll think about that.......................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: December 23, 2007 10:18PM

I'm just reading a great book by author Al Franken from the New York Times bestseller list Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them....

Going back to the Jeremy Kyle Show, did you all hear Dave starting the second part with calling my daughter a liar? On British television, in front of over a million viewers? How about that? Kate, if you are reading this, it's about kidney donation and being unable to coerse my daughter--what a shame--because she lied about not having a spare kidney.

Well, well, Dave. This is something I know all about. I was with her at Charing Cross Hospital when a famous Harley Street surgeon operated on her small body (she was less than a year old in 1971). The operation lasted six long hours and saved my daughter's life. She is not the lying liar who tells lies, you are.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 24, 2007 04:17AM

Talamasca
To all those who have received a copy of the Jeremy Kyle Show, I hope you will appreciate some advice. I apologize to those who already have this in hand and whose technical knowledge is better than mine, but I just want to help here.

It would be great to see the entire show on YouTube, but there may be legal issues. Generally, short clips are ok under 'fair use' rules, but putting the entire show up may be illegal.

It may be more effective to post short clips. Two spring to mind. The first is the classic "Dave, you're not Jesus" exchange. It's not often you see a cult leader totally humiliated on national TV, but this was a classic. Try to get this out on YouTube and get it to 'go viral', like "Star Wars Kid". Give it a funky title like "Cult Leader Humiliated" and use key words like "Jesus Christians", "David McKay", "Dave McKay", "cult", etc. Then send it to all your friends.

The second clip that springs to mind is Sue sneering at the Children of God survivor and being told by the TV presenter to stop disrespecting her, just because she was commentating on perceived similarities between the Children of God and the Jesus Christians, and between David Berg and David McKay. To see a cult member sneering at someone who suffered sexual abuse from the age of 2 is disturbing to say the least. This would be a great clip to post online and send to any people thinking of joining the Jesus Christians. The obvious question to ask them would be this:

"Just how Christian do you think this is?".

I'd love to make it go viral... but I don't have (and can't afford) the software that'll allow me to convert a DVD to WMV files...any suggestions for a plan B? Any other ideas?

Hmmm...there's freeware versions available...am working on it.

The Dude Abides!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2007 04:23AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 24, 2007 05:28AM

Hmmm, I think that this is going to take a while, a few hours maybe. We'll see. I have nothing else to do this lazy Sunday afternoon.

Oh God, Look at this. Same old s**t from Al. Normally I wouldn't respond to him at all, but this one is worthy of comment. This one is funny to me.

There's a rumour surfacing that Brian is gay and has joined Quakers? If your speaking with Brian you should try and help him to at least get therapy with his drug afflictions.

[welikejesus.com]

A gay, drug-addicted psycho Quaker? Al, are you out of your mind? Yeah, that's me, the Crazy, Jesus-Hating Oatmeal Man (CJHOM). Yeah, you think whatever you want. A gay Quaker, that's silly, and now I have heard it all...(rolling eyes)

Hey let's make that my new "code name:" CJHOM (pronounced see-jome.) Whaddaya say?

And now this from Grace:

Man, I really don't know what to say that hasn't been said. I am so disgusted that Brian is so destructive and hateful to a man that he doesn't even know. In fact, this hatred makes me want to cry, because I actually care about Dave as a friend, brother and teacher (omigosh, Brian, take that and use it if you want). Heck, I would be sad if someone did such a dirty deed to you, Brian.

And then you have the audacity to pretend that you care about me and the lie that was my father's death, when you show no respect for Dave's family. You talk on and on about worrying about family relationships that are perfectly healthy (like my own), yet set out to destroy what is left of Dave's. I do not think you have an ounce of compassion (as you so aptly describe your lack of feeling towards Dave) for any of us, no matter how much you say otherwise. I have said this a million times, but we really don't want or need your "help", Brian. If we are all following a horrible, manipulative cult leader, then let it be. Go "save" someone else wth your pit-bull mentality.

Geez, stalking? We only called her that one time. I am not harassing anybody.

Do whatever you want Grace; it's your life. We have warned you. I remember when I was eighteen/nineteen, I thought that I knew everything too. But we are not going away, my dear, and at least your chances of recruiting anybody new (at least in this country) will be contained, minimized.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2007 05:57AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 24, 2007 09:11AM

CULT LEADER HUMILIATES HIMSELF

OK gang, this took me all afternoon, but it's done now. You'll have to excuse the watermark, as I got the DVD converter for free.

Part one:

[www.youtube.com]

Part two:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2007 09:39AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 24, 2007 09:47AM

I am scanning now and will soon post the whole show, the second day of it anyway. I'll post the first half tomorrow, or maybe I'll stay up late and do it all tonight.

Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: December 24, 2007 10:37AM

Worldwide warning to any kidney transplant hospital!!!
Cult leader Dave McKay of the Jesus Christians coerses his young followers into donating their body parts!
Any legitimate hospital or doctor can request my daughter's medical records which verify she has only one working kidney. McKay is dangerous. He has no morals and no problem putting his followers in grave danger for his own ends.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2007 10:39AM by Dogmother.

Date: December 24, 2007 11:47AM

[www.youtube.com]

More on the way, stay tuned....

It's 1,2,3, and 6; 4 and 5 are the "Humiliates" 1 and 2. That is the order. See?

Date: December 24, 2007 02:11PM

That's it. Both episodes in 12 parts. Enjoy.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 24, 2007 05:24PM

I have just watched the uploaded episodes of the show, and am awestruck by David's continuing theme that everyone else is lying. He keeps bringing it up over and over again. He is obsessed with lying, and accused Liesal regarding the previous show:

"Liesal said quite a number of things and I...I can't find one thing in what she said that was honest, that was the truth."

[youtube.com]

Liesal complained one page back that David accused Annette of lying about her kidney situation on National Television. (Not complaining that he accused her of telling a pack of lies, mind you, but that he accused her daughter. Those mothers again, trying to protect their children above themselves! No wonder David hates them!)

David posted this morning maintaining his accusation that Annette had lied.

Now we have the amplification of the situation, and it is clear that Annette and Liesal are talking about one functioning kidney.

So what is David's response? Does he make an apology? Does he say "I was wrong to accuse Annette of lying on National Television, and I am sorry"?

Here's what he said:

"Aw gee, there goes a fantastic miracle story! "

[welikejesus.com]

David, if you ever wonder why people see you the way they do, take a really good look at this, and your non-apology, your refusal to admit that you were wrong. And the way you dismiss all the things people testify about their experience of you as lies. That is what got up everybody's nose in the TV studio, and it's why all those other cult victims said you SO reminded them of other cult leaders.

Have you ever made an unqualified apology in your life?

Begin by making an unqualified apology to Liesel and Annette.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.