Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: hello ()
Date: November 15, 2007 11:33AM

I can vouch that it isn't true. The last email Al sent me seemed to be a fantasy- as if it was meant to be read by someone other than me. :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 15, 2007 12:34PM

zeuszor
... Smoking crack? Threatening suicide? Calling Cait continually and hanging up? A racist smear campaign? Stockpiling weapons? ... Well, not all of it. I enjoy the occasional toke as much as the next guy, but so what?

You don't mean smoking, toking crack?

And as an American, wouldn't it bit suspicious if you weren't stockpiling weapons. I've seen the pictures of typical American families posing with their arsenal - even the kids are leaning on their semi-automatics. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it, "Yeah, the paper, milk, beer and ... a Beretta!"

Sorry to go off topic!

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 15, 2007 12:37PM

I do not smoke crack, nor do I own a single weapon.

Posted by: cait ()
Date: November 15, 2007 06:05PM

zeuszor
Of course not. Crack should always be snorted, shouldn't it? And don't Americans have a similar scheme with weapons to the Dutch bicycle scheme, where no-one has to own one? If you want one, you just pick one up where some-one else has left it, then leave it near wherever you last needed to use it.

I normally like to let the lies just wash over me, and hopefully flow far away out to sea, but it's different when they concern others. Just wanting to add that not only has Brian never called me, but he's also never hung up on me.

I realise that Al's having what the jcs look on as a bit of a laugh here, but nevertheless am very disappointed by the lack of coloured fonts in his latest post, and have to say that I really like his poetry much better.

Somehow I always seem to miss the humour in character assassination forays, (other than those conducted in Houses of Parliament of course).

Another day doing "evil"
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: November 16, 2007 10:21AM

During my day of travelling the globe on the back of my trusty dragon steed Eragon, I seek what wanton destruction I can do for the day. While circling the globe I chuckle at the attempts of the Jesus Christians to hide under rocks as they run in fear of the shadow of Eragon's wings. They have learnt from past experience that all their masks uncontrollably drop off, enabling people to see them for who they really are, and what they really believe when the shadow of her wings crosses over them.

As they hide under rocks they try hard to suppress the fact that they are running from an uncomfortable "evil" truth about themselves; but it is all to no avail. They give one another pep talks about how right they are and how wrong and evil all others are, but in their hearts of hearts they KNOW they are running from Eragons powerful ability to rip off their masks rendering them naked in the light of day for all to see.

Run little JC's run. You can run and hide from others, but you cannot hide from yourselves.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2007 10:28AM by apostate.

Date: November 16, 2007 12:50PM

Anyway, the whole summit thingo in Manchester, with ITV, involving Brian, Frankie, and Nick Pope in particular, with David Lowe more or less passing his mantle over to Brian, caused me to finally make a decision to just block all of them, including Glenn, who was becoming a bit of a broken record on how absolutely stupid it was for us to have anything to do with the media.

What on earth is David talking about? Does he really believe the stuff that he comes up with, or is he bluffing, fishing for information as it were? Pass the mantle on to me? What mantle? For God's sake David, I have never had any contact with anybody named David Lowe. How do you come up with such pure fiction? This whole thread is just insane:

[welikejesus.com]

SILENCE, YOUNG WHIPPERSNAPPER! YOU HAVE THE EFFRONTERY TO QUESTION THE MUNIFICENT WIZARD OF AUS?

[youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2007 01:11PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 16, 2007 01:43PM

zeuszor

Okay, that's clear.

Date: November 16, 2007 01:47PM

Crack is wack.

Posted by: cait ()
Date: November 16, 2007 09:11PM

Dave
Anyway, the whole summit thingo in Manchester, with ITV, involving Brian, Frankie, and Nick Pope in particular, with David Lowe more or less passing his mantle over to Brian, caused me to finally make a decision to just block all of them, including Glenn, who was becoming a bit of a broken record on how absolutely stupid it was for us to have anything to do with the media.
Clearly I've missed something here. I thought Dave organised the ITV bizzo? I thought he issued the invitations?
btw, isn't it interesting that some people are not allowed to write on Dave's forum at all, (quite a lot of people at the moment really), while others are not allowed to communicate with their own relatives other than on Dave's forum?
Zeuszor
What on earth is David talking about? Does he really believe the stuff that he comes up with, or is he bluffing, fishing for information as it were? Pass the mantle on to me? What mantle? For God's sake David, I have never had any contact with anybody named David Lowe. How do you come up with such pure fiction?
Well he is a novelist Brian, and has certainly never claimed to be a good one.

Brian, I think we should spare a thought for poor David Lowe at this point too. Can't you imagine how saddened he must feel to be constantly and falsely touted as being both your and my mentor, even puppet-master? He is a Quaker - that much I do know, and I expect would probably be the most heavily defamed Quaker in at least one hemisphere. I imagine it will be quite a relief for him when this needless persecution finally draws to a natural close.

Dave : it would go well if you did not need to "name and shame" so much as you are currently wont. It really falls dreadfully flat when the names are all wrong, and the shame just doesn't fit.

Jinny's comment that it is not fair to lamb into other who are not being given any right of reply is quite correct - I applaud her decency. It was also kind of her to offer me the use of her marvellous former atavar. I am certainly into re-cycling, but wouldn't feel it right to do something that could give the false appearance of my having enough imagination to have thought of it independantly. Still a nice thought tho, and one I do appreciate.

...and Eregon circles twice, executing a textbook 'doughnut' with full sound effects, then sweeps relentlessly onward, shedding his scales as the rushing wind batters his natural armour...

Date: November 17, 2007 03:58AM

The Love Prophet and the Children of God

[youtube.com]

The opening on Berg's history quotes Berg as writing, " I will never forget that I was taught how to masturbate by an older boy who whispered it in my ear during one of my Father's Sunday morning sermons".

The narrator than says: " Later David's mother catches him masturbating and she forces him to complete the deed in front of his Father. This is the beginning of what will be the central conflict in Berg's life..."

Interesting, given David McKay's fascination with the subject. He mirrors Berg in so many ways. The parallels are obvious and many.

Here's another good bit: part 3, starting at 6:54

Hap Wotilla, an ex-COG member who was an early member of that group, was and close to MO and was in COG leadership, on David Berg:

"I think he believed whatever he felt, whatever he thought, whatever his inclination was, that that was God. Even if he was drunk at the time, that that was the Lord. "Well, I did it, so it must be the Lord!" I don't think he left the door open to the fact that the Devil could be speaking to him and leading him into any of these areas at all."

So acute a description. This pretty much sums up the way I view DM: in his extreme narcissism, DM has conflated his mind and thoughts with God's mind and thoughts. Therefore he can do no wrong, and all who oppose him really oppose God. Obviously a dangerous position to be in.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.