...bunkering down in bunkum...
Date: November 17, 2007 10:16PM

Dear Blackhat,

When I was "in" the "pen" doing my "stretch"......we always knew that we were lying.....but we persuaded ourselves that these were just "white lies" (e.g We are just a "small democratic community of Christians with no-one in particular as leader) in order to promote the larger "truths" (i.e. Living by faith in the Kingdom of Heaven) that we stood for.

I can still remember the first time David signed off a letter describing himself as an Apostle....well you just put it down to a little forgivable vanity, at the time don't you....

...but in the light of the "cancerous" (as Cultmalleous ably put it) dementia that appears to increasingly afflict the man.....one rues not having made more of it at the time (and of course then having to be eliminated from membership even earlier than I ultimately was) as this "white lie" has clearly mutated into one of the bleakest personality disorders one might have the misfortune to encounter.....A "Kundalini Repression" you might call it.......(....Ask "Hello"!)

Was it Zeusor that pointed out the David was the JOINT winner of the trip around the world in that competition for newsboys all those years ago (something my vintage of "inmates" never heard.....!)....perhaps the psychosis (The need to feel admired and honoured in preference to all others regardless of whether or not it is not merited) really took root at that time from the "trauma" of not being able to be the indisputable number one he had so longed and hoped to be,...

Once, the Kyle program screens, David will no doubt seek solace in the usual ploys of " bunkering down" in bunkum....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 18, 2007 01:40AM

"Thanks for posting that documentary on the COG's Zeusor."

"Thank you Zeuszor, for answering my question with your posting of the "Divine Authority" piece."

You are both most welcome. It was my pleasure.

This is a good doc on NPD in cult leaders too:

[youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2007 01:45AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 18, 2007 04:22AM

cultmalleus
I would agree that the JC's are very unlikely to go as far as a mass suicide or anything like that. It is more the appeal of "thrilling stunts" that are a bit dangerous, of being "radical", they are sort of like the "Jackass" of the religious/cult world.

jackass

When young members get older, when they get tired of playing games, the wise ones realise it is more important to build something for the future rather than tear things down. Really, some of the stunts can be sort of fun, and they are much more fun than book selling. But neither the stunts nor the selling build the Kingdom of Heaven.

Brilliant, cultmalleus! I love it. That's hilarious. Nobody wins in the dairy challenge.

Say, check this guy out. DM needs to get with him and get a free paddle. Not as symbolic as the whip, but that's some good-old fashioned corporal punishment regardless. This is SO David.

[youtube.com]

[www.spare-rods.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2007 04:38AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 18, 2007 05:37AM

GLENN wanted me to post this for him, as he is barred from posting both here and the JC “forum.”

OK, everybody, are you sitting down? I hope so. Get ready, I am about to drop the big one.

David, you knew and were cultivating PGlenn for the better part of a year, and did you ever suspect that he was a spy, a double-agent, as it were?

PGlenn was our source for a lot of things, David, not this David Lowe person, whoever he is. You idiot.

Like The Godfather quipped, you should keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

We (Glenn, myself and a few others) have been working closely together for all this time, as a sort of loosely-organized international campaign to expose and stop you. Glenn was brought onboard for this by an Australian PI and has proved very very helpful in our coordinated effort. Glenn was feeding a lot of intelligence to us, but now that you are getting too close, and his cover has been compromised, he asked me to lower the boom and expose him as our mole.

Al is coming up with the most outrageous lies about me and running his mouth (his fingertips) too much. His proximity to Glenn compromises the mission. Therefore, we have decided to abort.

The joke is on you David. Welcome to the real world!

How did the poet say it, hmm? "E'er friend for today, is tomorrow's heartbreak."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2007 05:58AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: November 18, 2007 10:49AM

Dear Dave,
I just wanted you and the rest of your community to know how hurt I was by your latest slurs- they were completely without basis - yet, you were willing to let young members of your community- such as Grace, Joe etc- believe that I was racist. Unless I had spoken out on this forum- as you had conveniently banned me from yours- the members of your community wouldn't have been any wiser.
Both Glenn and Al have assured me that even though you knew I was completely innocent- you decided that these ' trumped up' charges were the perfect way of silencing me.
I'm half- Chinese/ half Irish and I have a very close family with members from Asia, Africa and Europe. Being mixed race myself- and having lived both in the U.K, U.S. and Hong Kong- I have at times been the target of racism, which is one of the worst forms of ignorance. Racism is not something I tolerate in any form- I find it sickening.
Not only were you happy to annouce the 'fact' that I had sent this sickening and hateful material to Brian, you also lied about how I ' conspired' to do so with Glenn- but also in order to frame someone else. This whole ' story' was presented as fact- not only to your own community- but also to anyone reading your forum.
What is truly shocking is that you knew I was innocent.

However, what is done, is done. So I want you to know that I forgive you.
Dave- I ask for your own sake that you seek help. There's no shame in it. Wouldn't it be wonderful to live out your last days in peace- reconciled with your family and finally having the respect you feel you are due? I've spoken to several people about you- there would be a vast support system for you- and I think if you actually met me- you'd probably really like me. I'd be willing to arrange and pay for everything- there are some good people that you'd benefit from talking to.

Anyway- when you are ready- I'll be here for you.
Lots of love,
Franky.x

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 18, 2007 11:50AM

Apologies if there has been reference made to this before, it's new to me and I'm new to this forum.

The Global Ideas Bank has a nifty little list of questions to establish a leader's "Guru Quotient". Here are some of the results:

- Bhagwan (Osho) 17 (out of 100);

- Maharishi 23;

- Leonard Orr of the Rebirthing movement 53;

- Swami Bhaktivedanta of the Hare Krishna movement 60;

- Krishnamurti 73;

- Stephen Gaskin (from the Tennessee farm commune) 77.

Surprise surprise, there are objections to the nature of the questions from the lowes scorer. Of course, David McKay will probably make similar objections.

For those unfamiliar with Stephen Gaskin and the Farm community:

[en.wikipedia.org]

The questions run thus:

(1) Is what the guru offers free?

(2) Is the guru relatively poor? - ie not having personal control (or control in practice) over more wealth than is needed for him or her to live in normal comfort and dignity?

(3) Is it unnecessary to join the organisation in order to have access to the teachings (are there books, tapes, open meetings, etc that transmit the knowledge needed)?

(4) Is it easy to leave the guru; are ex-disciples treated satisfactorily; and are 'opponents' of the guru treated fairly?

(5) Does the guru refrain from sexual involvement with the disciples?

(6) Is free contact allowed with families and friends?

(7) Is there respect for quality in the work of the guru's organisation (no ugly architecture for instance)?

(8) Are the guru's words in harmony with past spiritual insights, such as contained in Huxley's 'Perennial Philosophy' anthology?

(9) Is the organisation non-authoritarian - are there signs of democracy, for instance, or of questioning and debate and thinking for oneself being welcomed?

(10) Is the guru's legitimacy anchored in a tradition that points back to previous gurus, rather than the guru claiming to be the sole arbiter of his or her legitimacy?

(11) Does the guru avoid claiming to be a perfect master, offering the only route to enlightenment? Is he open about his own 'feet of clay', if he has them?

(12) Does the guru recognise that his or her authority is 'phase-specific', eg lasting only long enough to bring you up to his or her level of understanding?

(13) Does the guru's organisation, in its methods and in all aspects of its daily regime, successfully avoid psychologically coercive or brainwashing-style techniques?

(14) Do the guru's or organisation's replies to these questions agree with evidence from other sources? - for instance, ask the Cult Information Centre for their perspective (Ian Haworth, BCM Cults, London WC1N 3XX, tel 020 8651 3322).

(15) Does the guru have less than 1,000 signed-up disciples? (Gurus with large followings seem to be more prone to succumb to the temptations of power.)

Here's the link to the site this is from:

[www.globalideasbank.org]#

Have fun working out David McKay's "Guru Quotient"!

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 18, 2007 01:08PM

I've just done a google and found that Jack Oskar Larm posted about this "Guru Quotient" thing a while ago, but not in relation to DM.

.....the garrulous Guru
Date: November 18, 2007 07:51PM

Dear Blackhat,

How many points do we accord each Question? By my reckoning David certainly isn't the "worst" cult leader in the world (....even though that may not be much of a compliment....it's akin to saying that someone is just a modest "murderer".....by Jack the Rippers' standards...they "pale" right way into "insignificance" you know.....!)

As far as I can see, David and Cherry continue to live fairly modestly and they don't have (as far as I know!) cash stashed away in "Swiss Bank Account".....The community still appears to be a "safe" home away from home, devoid of any manner of sexual predation....clearly the uncompromising devotion to the biblical standard of "forsaking all" will in all likely hood keep the membership of the Jesuschristians, fairly low in the forseeable future

I'm very happy to openly accord David those points he has scored on the "debit" side of the balance sheet....

....as He would otherwise score "poorly" by my reckoning (i.e. he would accrue points for engaging in the practices the questionairre assumes are indications of "bad practise")!!)

"It's all for a good cause" David may have once told himself....but it's now "all" obviously become good cause for a new "David".....

...speculation upon speculation...
Date: November 18, 2007 08:07PM

Hmmm......and of course if Glenn can be "turned"....

....there's no telling who Zeusor and company might next be able to convert into "moles" next, is there?

Philby, Burgess & Maclean......but who is the fourth man, ....if may be so "blunt"!!!

Date: November 19, 2007 03:22AM

Glenn was sort of like the "Donnie Brasco" of this operation. (I hate to compare Glenn with Kim Philby, since Philby, by all appearances, was sort of like a quadruple agent, only loyal to Kim Philby. Glenn has more integrity than that, but is equally clever.) Somebody once said that espionage is the secret theater of our society; Glenn deserves an Academy Award for his performance. Hahaha David, Glenn is the reason we know a lot of the things that we know about you, your operation, and your group's activities. We gotcha!

Check this link out...start it at 13:30

[youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 03:36AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.