Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 08, 2007 07:19AM

zeuszor
DM was typically evasive, accusatory, and pompous. He at one point had a tamper tantrum and walked out of the studio, but the staff coaxed him back onto the set. He seemed preoccupied with talking about masturbation.......
DM does not give a crap how he comes off, as long as he is at the center of attention and everybody is cowtowing to him. ....... So it was kind of disarming that in person DM was actually NICE to me, as if he'd been looking forward to meeting me.

Zeuszor, you are a legend. Fantastic effort! And lovely feedback from Hello and Nick about you too.

Now what kind of personality could you possibly be describing? Hmmm..... I wonder???

Even you, who know this profile so well, and are so well versed in how it manifests, sound surprised to encounter the "charming" part they present with. I guess that demonstrates again why they succeed in sucking their victims in. Can't wait to see the show. Someone (DM perhaps?) will surely post it on youtube?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 08, 2007 07:33AM

Thank you, thank you. All in all, the experience was quite gratifying.

Date: November 08, 2007 07:55AM

A legend? No, no. I just did my small part to help educate and warn the public.

Thanks to Hello and Nick. You are nice folks, too. The next time I'm in England I'll look you all up. We did have a great chat, didn't we?

Regarding DM: what kind of personality I am describing? A deeply narcissistic and sociopathic personality, that's what I am describing. The devil himself.

Yes, it was surprising that DM was so cordial with me. He approached me, shook my hand, smiled warmly as he looked me in the eye, and actually thanked me for coming. I didn't expect him to so much as look at me, much less approach me to shake my hand and all. Odd.

Well versed? Well, I don't know. Tonight I met Ian Haworth and Graham Baldwin. Now these, these guys are the real pros. I am just some guy with a laptop and too much time on his hands!

It's all about providing a public service, education and prevention. Tonight I had dinner with a man whose family died at Jonestown. That was quite sobering and humbling an experience. He's a helluva nice guy, too. It reminded me of what I was here for, why I do this. Education and prevention.

Date: November 08, 2007 08:07AM

BTW, the show will be available online here in 4-6 weeks:

[www.itv.com]

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 08, 2007 10:16AM

Dave as a charmer? It's not surprising. I mean, how could he do the things he has done without adopting a false smile, an insincere handshake. No doubt he thinks it better to keep his enemies close. It is logical. Unfortunately, as you put it Zeuszor, he is a demented individual - unfortunately I can't compare him to the devil because I don't believe in such things. But he certainly comes close to be being an archetypal demon!

BTW, having followed your passionate journey to upstage DM it's great to see results like this. I trust you've earned yourself a long holiday when you get back home.

Date: November 08, 2007 03:29PM

Upstage DM nothing, Jack. I take exception to that and am a little offended by that comment. This is not about me promoting myself the way DM tries to promote himself. This is not about attention for Brian. This is about me attempting to stop a madman from hurting more families.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: November 08, 2007 06:07PM

It's interesting that DM- who puts so much emphasis on remaining 'logical' and not becoming ' emotional' was unable to control himself on TV. To me, it's really telling of his psychological state.
I don't suppose he will, but Dave would really benefit from seeking psychological help. It would benefit not only him- but so many others.
However, at least the friendly greeting between Zeuszor and Dave- no longer gives Dave, or the rest of the JC's the excuse to believe that Zeuszor wants to physically harm them, or is ill, or out of control.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 08, 2007 07:35PM

hello
It's interesting that DM- who puts so much emphasis on remaining 'logical' and not becoming ' emotional' was unable to control himself on TV. To me, it's really telling of his psychological state.

Yes, you put it so well. Funny, after all that "banging on" over on his site about how much control he had over the show and if Zeuszor could go on it, and who had gotten him on it in the first place........Hahahahaha!............when the judgement time came, the thing on the show he couldn't control was himself!

And that's your narcissistic/psychopathic touch personality. They are Soooooo charming when you meet them (ESPECIALLY to the nemesis, Zeuszor, did you get that?) but when it's not going their way, look out! They lose control and the need to be centre of attention takes over. They work to serve the ego at any cost. That's probably why the audience clapped so loudly when Zeuszor said "But you are not Jesus"!

Zeuszor: "This is not about me promoting myself the way DM tries to promote himself. This is not about attention for Brian. This is about me attempting to stop a madman from hurting more families."

And that was so good to read. Glad you picked that one up and made the statement so quickly.

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: November 08, 2007 10:48PM

I don't know who suggested the idea of the programme or whether the producers thought of it themselves (perhaps someone in the know could comment?). However, congratulations to everyone that was involved.

I personally had concerns about the show as I felt it would just give ole Dave another opportunity to have his ego massaged. He appears to thrive on publicity whether it's negative or positive. I think negative publicity actually suits him better, as it gives him even more opportunities to respond. Or in media terms, "get his head on".

But that being said, I am as anxious as anyone to see the show and appreciate the time everyone took too appear. I also believe there was a lot of support and work done behind the scenes and thanks to those people also.

I think sometimes things don't come out the way we intend. We are not all writers/journalists. I think Jack was just saying that Brian finally had something of a more fair playing field after campaigning so long to let the World know of his concerns about Dave.

Thank you Blackhat for your input. You will know doubt appreciate that if David is carrying out his own inquiries and he is not duly licensed, he may also be committing an offence. But then Dave is used to being arrested, so that probably won't worry him either.

Finally, thanks hello for your welcome back. Whilst my trip may not have been as relaxing as I hoped, it did turn up some useful information.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 08, 2007 11:50PM

zeuszor
Upstage DM nothing, Jack. I take exception to that and am a little offended by that comment. This is not about me promoting myself the way DM tries to promote himself. This is not about attention for Brian. This is about me attempting to stop a madman from hurting more families.

Okay, upstage was a bad word. It has too many negative definitions, but you've been one of the integral members here to 'reveal DM's real character'. I only meant to say that you've been one of the more ardent voices here when it comes to 'keeping the bastard honest'. (okay, ardent is perhaps too strong. Passionate. You know what I mean.)

I know you're not seeking self-aggrandisement. You may, at times, shine brighter than many, but I know you know it's more of a burden than a prize to be singled out, made a hero. I mean, I don't really know you beyond your postings and the odd private message, but it's clear to me that you're a top bloke. Fair dinkum, as we say here.

I meant no offence, Zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.