Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: June 26, 2011 02:15AM

Sorted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 26, 2011 02:18AM

Yes, I can do that too--ignore any xJC connected persons who appear on this thread. That will be a pleasure.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 26, 2011 02:20AM

Agreed then? Everybody in?

Date: June 26, 2011 02:27AM

Most definitely. We should have done it long ago. I bet McKay's been loving all this.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 26, 2011 02:29AM

This doesn't mean I am "back," by the way. Things were getting out of hand, and I had to step in here to TCB. That said, I bid you a good weekend. Thank you.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 26, 2011 04:40AM

Some light relief--I couldn't decide between the Annoying Peasant or the Killer Bunny (very poor taste), so here's both:

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 26, 2011 06:57PM

[jcs.xjcs.org]
hello/jezebel
Hi Apostate,

the reason I haven't commented on your thread so far is because I've had to contact some people and take legal advice. Thankyou for bringing this to all of our attention.

1. Following a conversation I've had with stopitnow.org it is reasonably clear to me that they were contacted in very vague terms and that the ' clean bill of health' that is reported in terms of 'x' would probably not have been given had he disclosed the facts as they are. Stopitnow.org are very clear about their terms on their website. This would not have been their remit.

2. This being the case I feel that in the interests of natural justice I should state that from information in the public domain , I am 99 per cent certain that ' x ' is Casey.

I know we agreed to ignore those associated to the xjcs but I think we can make an exception due to the circumstances. Franky has shown a great deal of courage here and I applaud her for that. She genuinely cares about protecting the safety of children.

1. This information is hardly surprising. Far too much trust was given to ''X''. Dave and ''X'' only did what they thought would be enough to take the heat off themselves. There was no honesty. Dave has no interest in protecting the safety of children and it is clear ''X'' is only interested in saving his own skin.

2. If ''X'' is Casey then that is deeply concerning. We have photographic evidence of him working closely with vulnerable children in Africa. He has spent a considerable amount of time at Takatifu Gardens. He's also been involved with the adopt-a-patient program which involves working closely with vulnerable children. Ask yourself this. How would you feel if you found out your child was attending a running club which was organised by a man who had admitted to sexually abusing two very young children because he wanted to make them feel ''good''? How would you feel if you found out this same man was teaching at your childs school?

This is Bruce Steel all over again. I cannot believe so much trust was given to this man. After what occured in India I cannot believe Dave then allowed history to potentially repeat itself. If he sees no wrong in this then there is something seriously wrong with that man. I've always been concerned when reading McKay's various comments on paedophilia but his lack of concern for the safety of children is TERRIFYING.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2011 07:05PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 26, 2011 07:21PM

Apollo
I know we agreed to ignore those associated to the xjcs but I think we can make an exception due to the circumstances

Less that 24 hours eh? Seems you guys have a really tight agreement. What about that handshake with Zeuszor?

See, if we all work together, instead of slagging off at each other, it works out better.

Date: June 26, 2011 09:32PM

Franky is a good woman who genuinely cares about protecting the safety of children. Although she can at times be influenced by others I do not want to paint her with the same brush. She is a courageous woman who is not afraid to put her neck on the line. I am happy to support her and she will always be welcome on this thread.

Date: June 26, 2011 11:29PM

This case has to be further investigated. I don't believe ''X's'' ex girlfriend or the police who ''X'' apparently confessed to know all the details. My guess is both parties were provided with a minimising version similar to what McKay describes on his forum. McKay attempts to pass it off as a naive mistake rather than sexual abuse. McKay has clearly tried to cover this up. We only know the seriousness of it thanks to two former members who were able to challenge McKay's version of events. ''X'' admitted to sexually abusing these children because he wanted to make them feel ''good''. The alarm bells should have gone off. He knew exactly what he was doing. These two children were in his care. He took advantage and abused their trust. This was not a naive mistake. He molested these children for his own sick sexual pleasure. This was child abuse. This man should be on the sex offenders register.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.