Current Page: 22 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: July 25, 2012 08:03PM

I think it sounds like a great idea! Either day or both work for me and I'm sure my husband will agree. Just let me know. I also have friends and family that will commit to join us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: senhome ()
Date: July 26, 2012 12:34AM

I'm with you, regarding prayer and fasting, and I plan to do so on Sunday, July 29.

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: July 26, 2012 03:55AM

I will join you all in prayer!
The "broken down motorhome" was moved yesterday. It now sits beside the store in Wells.

Posted by: Bobo The Echo ()
Date: July 26, 2012 03:58AM

I bought 4 bottles of Dr. Pepper and a candy bar. If I do continue to shop there, it would be to get gas or see what they are up to. I used to get cigarettes there, but they dont sell it anymore, the only thing other than that I would get is gas, unless they dont continue the practice of being 2 cents cheaper than polks, then I would go to polks.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: July 26, 2012 08:13AM

Ok fellow prayer warriors,lets try this weekend for our 1st united time of prayer and fasting. Obviously, fast for as long (or short) a time as God leads you to, even skipping one meal shows a willing and obedient heart. So lets be united in praying that the eyes and ears of our children and loved ones would be opened to God's truth and that the Holy Spirit would move in a mighty way to set the captives free; That these beloved children of the Almighty God would return to their first love and be restored to a right relationship with their God.
Feel free to post about anything that the Lord is leading you to be praying about. The point of doing this together is to pray with and for each other.
I am excited to see how God will work through our unity and obedience.
I thank God for bringing all of you into my life and Praise Him for knowing exactly what I need (again and again)

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: July 26, 2012 08:32AM

Count me in! Sounds like a good plan! Praying for God's leading!

Date: July 26, 2012 08:44AM

going to invite my friends to join us!

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: July 26, 2012 09:49AM

@ Bobo.... i heard they barely know how to run the registers! Keep us posted - i wont be gracing them!!!

Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: July 26, 2012 11:54AM

I think its an awesome idea! We will be joining you all for prayer and fasting saturday & sunday. We will be sending out a prayer chain to family, friends and our church body. I really believe Gods gonna do a mighty thing!

Date: July 27, 2012 08:13PM

Just bought the book, Prayers for Prodigals: 90 Days of Prayer for Your Child, by James Banks. It is a devotional and is available on Amazon. Just Day 1 had me in tears.

So blessed to be standing shoulder to shoulder with you all this weekend (and every day!) as we storm the stronghold!! Can't wait to see what God is going to accomplish.

Current Page: 22 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.