Current Page: 30 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:03AM

Apollo
zeuszor
Personally, I have spoken by phone with the person that calls herself Sisi on many occasions. This person is definitely a woman, and one with a Canadian accent.

A very, very disturbed woman, she. As batshit as Denise, in my opinion.

zeuszor
It's easy for you to say. Quit banging the drum and stirring it up all over again, that all I am saying. Please.

?????????????

At least practice what you preach or quit banging that same drum. Please.

You're pretty new here. I'm not. Try and take a lesson from my experience and expertise, man, and don't insult me. Not that I'm the boss here, but it's not your name and ass on the line, pal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 08:04AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:21AM

I have not insulted you, don't take it so personal. I'm trying to offer you constructive criticism. Constantly telling us what to do only derails the thread. We're all adults here. We can all make our own decisions. As long it's within the forum rules there should be no problem.

Date: August 22, 2011 08:23AM

I'm not telling you what to do. If I were trying to tell you what to do, then I would not say please. I'm just asking you to be a little more mindful, that's all.

Date: August 22, 2011 08:26AM

That woman is mean-spirited, deceitful, and catty as hell and you are fortunate that she does not know your name or any of your personal information, Apollo. If she did, then she'd be merciless. She scares the shit out of me. That pink-cookie lady act is something else. You just don't know the half of it, you really don't. You have no idea.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 08:28AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:35AM

'She scares the shit out of me'

So why don't you avoid her like the plague, Apollo and I don't find her quite so scary.
The world is full of batshit crazy people, it aint going to change any time soon.

Date: August 22, 2011 08:37AM

That's exactly the reason why I am asking Apollo to quit going on about her quite so much, Stoic. It's because I am trying to avoid her like the plague.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:37AM

Then why on earth did you spend hours upon hours speaking to her on the phone?

You accuse me of what you are guilty of. There's more chance she'll be stirred up by your comments than anything i've ever said.

Date: August 22, 2011 08:41AM

We have not spoken in months. It was only after some time that she started going off the deep end. And even then, it's not like we spoke every day or anything. I've been on the phone with her maybe eight or ten or times in the last couple of years. We were once on for a couple of hours, usually less than an hour though.

Want to know what she did to me the last time we spoke, last February?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 08:42AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 22, 2011 08:46AM

One day last February, she emailed me all sweetly, and asked if she could call me "work things out" with me after Glenn and I had buried the hatchet.

So she calls, and then starts grilling me about who is who, am I Apollo, am I Stoic, why am I disrespecting her dead son' memory.

She told me she'd get Denise on me, too, and then they'd both be on my back. Then she tells me how much fun she's having.

She was going to use Denise as a weapon against me, unless I confessed to her about disrespecting her son's memory.

She starts telling me to confess to something I didn't do and says that if I don't, she'll try and ruin my life.

She starts accusing me of everything in the book and when I told her, "Did you hear what you just said, Susan? Don't you realize that you sound just like Denise or Dave now?"

She replies, "No, I sound just like you."

It was then that I knew I was on the line with a very unbalanced and disturbed person.

Imagine, here I am on the phone with this woman who is telling me that she wants to hurt me personally, and that she finds it fun.

Now, I've got a pretty thick skin, but that scared me.

She would never give me her number, as she said that her husband forbade it.

I'm too trusting, I guess. But, I've learned from that mistake. She's good, I've got to hand it to her.

You ought to get into some kind of therapy or something, Sisi. Trying to work out your issues on a message board isn't helping anybody.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 08:51AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 22, 2011 08:50AM

ALL ABOARD!

[www.youtube.com]

Current Page: 30 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.