Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 08, 2010 10:16AM

Today, for my own reasons, I decided against preparation of any factsheet. That is off. I worked on and finished a draft, then tonight decided not to distribute it after all.

I am even close to give up on this whole JC matter entirely. Let the XJCs do their thing and get out of it now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2010 10:26AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 08, 2010 11:20AM

dsm
Sometimes that is the best thing, zeuszor. That way the scars they left in you can heal more completely while you get them completely out of your system.

When I gave up worrying about lost loved ones who are in a cult, I felt very guilty about it for a long time. But I had to do that. Now I pray for them, because I do believe Our Blessed Mother wraps her cloak around the souls of our loved ones, but I don't worry about them.

You have fought hard. Maybe now it is time to live your own life, after all, it is the only life that is truly yours.

Do you really think so, dsm?

Date: June 08, 2010 11:28AM

It does; thank you for your counsel.

Date: June 08, 2010 11:32AM

Amen.

Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Date: June 08, 2010 12:45PM

Rumor of a planned cruise reported OVER THREE YEARS AGO...

[forum.culteducation.com]

hello
matilda
Well the JC's do expect to rule the world. They intend to divide it up and rule over different sections.

Yes, I think you were right Cultmalleus, the safest thing is to rejoin and sabotage their efforts.

Actually, I remember reading how Dave wanted to go on a cruise. He wrote about it in one of his illustrious articles. Perhaps the safest and kindest thing to do is raise money to make sure he goes on a really long one! We could do a sponsored whipping!

Enjoy your cruise, JCs. Bon voyage! Goodbye!

[www.youtube.com]

A Cheap holiday in other peoples misery!

I don't wanna holiday in the sun
I wanna go to new Belsen
I wanna see some history
'Cause now i got a reasonable economy

Now I got a reason, now I got a reason
Now I got a reason and I'm still waiting
Now I got a reason
Now I got reason to be waiting
The Berlin Wall

Sensurround sound in a two inch wall
Well I was waiting for the communist call
I didn't ask for sunshine and I got World War three
I'm looking over the wall and they're looking at me

Now I got a reason, Now I got a reason
Now I got a reason and I'm still waiting
Now I got a reason,
Now I got a reason to be waiting
The Berlin Wall

Well they're staring all night and
They're staring all day
I had no reason to be here at all
But now i gotta reason it's no real reason
And I'm waiting at the Berlin Wall

Gotta go over the Berlin Wall
I don't understand it....
I gotta go over the wall
I don't understand this bit at all....

Claustropfobia there's too much paranoia
There's too many closets I went in before
And now I gotta reason,
It's no real reason to be waiting
The Berlin Wall

Gotta go over the Berlin Wall
I don't understand it....
I gotta go over the wall
I don't understand this bit at all...

Please don't be waiting for me

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2010 12:49PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 08, 2010 05:50PM

[www.youtube.com]

"Ship of Fools" - World Party - Karl Wallinger

We're setting sail to a place on the map
From which no-one has ever returned
Drawn by the promise of the joker and the fool
By the light of the crosses that burned
Drawn by the promise of the wormen and lace
And the gold and the cotton and pearls
It's the place where they keep all the darkness you need
You sail away from the light of the world on this trip, baby

You will pay tomorrow
You're gonna pay tomorrow
You will pay tomorrow

Oh, save me, save me from tomorrow
I don't want to sail with this Ship of Fools, no, no
I don't want to sail with this Ship of Fools
I want to run and hide
Right now

Avarice and greed are gonna drive you over the endless sea
They will leave you drifting in the shallows
Drowning in the oceans of history
Traveling the world, you're in search of no good
But I'm sure you'll build your Sodom like you knew you would
Using all the good people for your galley slaves
As your little boat struggles through the warning waves
But you don't, pay

You will pay tomorrow

Where's it coming from
Oh, Where's it going now
It's just a, it's just a Ship of Fools

Date: June 08, 2010 10:38PM

That's it. I'm out for a while, guys. It is unfortunate that there are so many self interests involved in the whole JC issue. There are very few people (that are involved in the JC debate) that I can have a meaningful dialogue with. Everyone appears to have an individual axe to grind. There is so much preoccupation in scoring points and expressing moral superiority, that the whole point of the exercise i.e. of educating the public about the JCs, becomes lost. Of course, David wins every time he can score points off the divisions between his own critics.

With respect to the cruise: unfortunately, they are keeping everything secret, but it looks like it is very soon as they are talking about members arriving in Sydney. My guess is that they will all do a large book distribution in Sydney to help pay some bills. So much for living by faith!

Posted by: dwest ()
Date: June 09, 2010 10:30AM

zeuszor
That's it. I'm out for a while, guys. It is unfortunate that there are so many self interests involved in the whole JC issue. There are very few people (that are involved in the JC debate) that I can have a meaningful dialogue with. Everyone appears to have an individual axe to grind. There is so much preoccupation in scoring points and expressing moral superiority, that the whole point of the exercise i.e. of educating the public about the JCs, becomes lost. Of course, David wins every time he can score points off the divisions between his own critics.

With respect to the cruise: unfortunately, they are keeping everything secret, but it looks like it is very soon as they are talking about members arriving in Sydney. My guess is that they will all do a large book distribution in Sydney to help pay some bills. So much for living by faith!

zeuszor, I do hope you will continue to post here and offer general support to people like me who have also survived cults. I've found that it doesn't matter that I have never been a member of the JC cult to get support from hearing about your life as you recover from your time there.

Date: June 09, 2010 12:09PM

Dear Zeuszor,

Although they might well aspire to it.....the JesusChristians are not yet "North Korea"....hence when Fran (clumsily) "airbrushes" you out of history, in order to "win" the debate, my impression is that he is largely that he is simply exposing himself as the God forsaken low-life, he has become....(just keep a record of your postings and copy them onto this forum...along with Frans' "emascualted" version)

Fran is unable to "imprison" those who observe his self interested "editing" (even if other JC's are too frightened to express any "discontent" aloud....

(.....were Fran to have any political power he would no doubt kill his critics, without any less hesitation, than he now shows "silencing" those who threaten his pathetic little universe...a role akin to a minor henchman in Argentina's "dirty war" perhaps...)

Your efforts here, SERIOUSLY impede the JesusChristians in their endeavours to "whitewash" themselves....both internally and externally in my opinion.

while I would partly agree with you that.....

Of course, David wins every time he can score points off the divisions between his own critics.

I think that, the "divisions" do not detract from the ability of others, external to the JC's, to yet take note of the fundamental flaws (issues of substantive and procedural justice) that riddle the JC administration....

Date: June 09, 2010 12:20PM

Hmm...no not completely accurate, think Zueszor....

(According to my records, Neville W. was a member in 1983. He left during the Rappville era when DM decided to “purge” the community, in a fashion very similar to what occurred in 1998. About half a dozen members (Neville, his partner Trish, Troy, David and an epileptic man(also named David?)), left in one of the vehicles to go it on their own without McKay’s overbearing direction. They eventually split up and went their separate ways.

Is this accurate, Mal?)

Neville, definitely preceded Ross and I in membership.....however you are accurate about the "purge".....sick little David, demonstrating how heartlessly he could deal with those who "fail to measure up".....here persuading those he didn't care for...to go off and try it "on their own", (their being too large a group for him to be able to isolate individuals into public humiliation through the "grievance procedure" shams....

David has a photograph of himself and Neville (a clipping from a magazine article) wearing sandwich boards and standing outside some pub in rural Aust. (I cannot remember the newspaper now..it was one of the earliest "stories" David organized for himself).....which I saw and which again predates the arrival of both Ross and I on the property in Tallangatta (where we both MET Neville too, when we arrived!).....Neville had been there a good few months at least, I suspect....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2010 12:21PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.