Current Page: 42 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: Anonymous2009 ()
Date: November 07, 2009 05:52AM

I don't think anything was reported back in the 70's and 80's, not until after it was publicly exposed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: brainwashed ()
Date: November 07, 2009 07:30AM

moderator -

Perhaps you should create a new forum for Gary Coons. It is impossible to restrict the comments to JH without mentioning Gary, so unless you want to allow comments about him in this forum it will be difficult to discuss JH as Gary was attached to his hip at all times. Also because its many peoples belief that when JH went away for those years he was having a relationship with him... so how can we separate those two when everyone wants to talk about coercion of young men into sexual activities (which Gary was his most successful) ?

Posted by: geraldtsmith ()
Date: November 07, 2009 10:32AM

Fallen 49r
I can't really think of how, when or why any such thing would occur.

So you are saying that the passing of the seed is no longer practiced and won't ever be again??? Was that not part of the teachings of Hickman??? Did it just go away and become a non-issue???

I do agree with you in part though. "If you want to help the "children" of this group, confront those poisoning their minds with ridiculous beliefs that damage their mental and social development." This is also an issue of concern.

God Strikes Straight Blows with Crooked Sticks

Posted by: xSmes ()
Date: November 08, 2009 02:53PM

As a member of Shoresh Yishai, Jack Hickmans sect (not by choice, minor born into) and living the last 30 years in the closet, being in denial. Only now can I look in the mirror and try to accept the truth about the Monster Jack Hickman created called Shoresh Yishai.All the damage and destruction that Jacko has caused is yet to be known, and all the victims that have been involved. My personal experience within this community has caused a lot of damage alone and to sum it up I have not been the able to live a healthy and normal life.
One victims view; remember time frame now.

The damage goes real deep being a victim of the mental abuse, sexual abuse and/or child molestation experience that occurred. Having to live with this includes (because of all the surrounding circumstances) and having to hide the truth with the embedded FEAR & BRAINWASHING Tactics that is used. Starting with comments that you will never be accepted in the community "Fellowship" if you tell anyone making in clear you understand that its "our little secret" & more (BRAINWASHING Tactics) "making for feel isolated and guilty like it was your fault" so you convince yourself (or try too anyway) that it never happened.

Most of the members (not victims of any sexual abuse) to this day deny Jacko was a pervert sticking to the story that there is no proof of any abuse on record and claiming there wasn't any criminal charges brought up on him so how could it be true, still living in denial that this happened. (of course these people would not come to a web site like this)

Remember again,
there was no way a minor or young adult could prove these charges in the 70's. (with all the fear and repercussion that would occur otherwise)
Forget about accusing or making a statement that you were a victim of this abuse and claiming the almighty JACK HICKMAN and/or the Elders or any of the inner circle members (your word only,lack of proof, No DNA testing)...

....and also let be noted that some elders and inner circle members within this community had some very deep connections with Law Enforcement and Political ties. (which is very powerful in this region and time frame)
And again to emphasize on earlier comments that the young victims and families of the victims were carefully selected, (separating the weak from the heard for the kill) A very carefully planned deployment of JHs ingenious machine.

Posted by: Buffy1959 ()
Date: November 09, 2009 12:23AM

I believe sallie may know if there was any official criminal charges ever on record.

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: November 09, 2009 12:51AM

Buffy,
I'm not sure what you're asking. Charges on record against Hickman? Not that I know of. That's what is so terrifying to some of us. The fact that a man who ...by admission....was told by his god to shoot his...(forget it...read the post Anonymous wrote)
he left the state with close friends who by admission accepted hes ''seed passing''.
Then they had children who could become special if they did right (their words)
It is special to be a prince
A prine ''inherits'' the role...
I mean..
YOu know...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2009 01:17AM by Sallie.

Date: November 09, 2009 01:23AM

Also Buffy I really pray that human beings were not convinced to feel safe around Jack Hickman/Gary Coons because charges were never brought against them.
Here's what I do know.
I do know that I would not want to go near them. I do know that I don't need any reason other than ''I don't feel like it''.
That is mine, or any human being's constitutional right.

Date: November 09, 2009 03:21AM

OK I'm serial posting again.
daddylonglegs also said members are involved in law enforcement
Good Lord!
Do they have ANY IDEA the kind of trouble those law enforcement persons could encounter
Law enforcement officers
1)are held to a higher standard than the general public
2) are mandated to report even the suspicion of a crime..especially against minors

In other words it is the MANDATED RESPONSIBILITY of a law enforcement officer to ALERT the courts, judges or powers that be of a POSSIBILITY of a crime.

If a member of Jack Hickman/Gary Coons cult is a member of law enforcement and was made aware that a crime MIGHT have occured ....even if it was based on the utterance of a child....and they DID NOT REPORT IT FOR INVENSTIGATION....wow....

Wow....hey to quote Pequa......wow.....

Not a good thing for that guy....

Date: November 09, 2009 03:24AM

Sorry.
One more post.
I can't get the thought ''mind boggling stupidity'' out of my head.....
A law enforcement officer admitting he is involved in Shoresh Yashi/Gary Coons/Jack HIckman cult.....my goodness...you would think the existence of the Newsday article alone would make him responsible to report possible child abuse....
then to say....''there is no proof''
then to just refuse to report the suspicion of a crime...
I mean...
You know...
''mind boggling stupidity is the only thing that I can think of.....''

Posted by: Buffy1959 ()
Date: November 09, 2009 09:38AM

I would believe it would be hard to prove this alleged abuse within during this timeframe of record with out any hard proof.

Current Page: 42 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.