Current Page: 112 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: resu ()
Date: August 06, 2012 02:20AM

dianeolsen
It's not all Ramu. G. H-cks, B. Newm-n, etc. The property is under the Township 3 R12 and R13 WELS and Frenchtown Township all in Moosehead Lake in Piscataquis County, Maine. My concern is also the money. Who funded all of this? My ex-L-rry Ols-n spent $55k on a plot of land in Ward, CO in 2/2011 and also wiped out our entire kids college fund another $35k. My kids know, but I don't think they fully understand how many thousands of dollars L-rry Ols-n has put into this cult.

There's a lot of money being spent (wasted) on theses shelters.
This website has some documents posted that we're sent back and forth by the members.
$36,000 building a 'shed' and then all the stuff to fill it.
[jackhickmancult.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: marvin ()
Date: August 06, 2012 04:01AM

My question regarding these "internal documents" is who wrote them, who blacked out portions and how did you to get them?
Thanks

Date: August 06, 2012 04:02AM

Diane I am so sorry Larry has spent all the money that should be in your kids college fund. That was a horrible thing for a parent to do. His brainwashing must be so deep and complete that he obviously is not thinking clearly.

Posted by: resu ()
Date: August 06, 2012 04:51AM

Hey Marvin,
Depending on which fax you read, one was written by Gary, the others were written by L--ry A---ero. They were given to me by someone who is still 'in' and didn't want to submit them directly. I did the redacting, to take out names and things that weren't important (in one letter I blacked out a whole paragraph where they asked for prayers for a member who was dealing with cancer at the time, he has since passed away.)

They are authentic, and I still have the unredacted versions with me.

Posted by: dianeolsen ()
Date: August 06, 2012 04:51AM

Thank you Marvin. Larry is 61 years old and a grown man. He "retired" in 2009 and it seems this is now his life's mission. This cult is very much active and still intermarrying. A. Newm-n just married M. M-rse on 7/15. This is why I never moved our family to Maine or Colorado. It would be very unhealthy for my children. It is not so much you believe in the end of days. My concern is the children. There was talk about my brother-in-law and apparently it was just swept under the rug. I warned my kids NOT to go near him. How does a mother (Larry's sister) alllow that to happen to her own daughter? It was many years ago, but I am sure the scars are still there.

Date: August 06, 2012 06:52AM

Thanks. Very interesting that someone was is still in the movement would share those documents. Perhaps that person is looking for a way out. How very sad that what we all thought, back in the 1970's at least, was going to be a G-d and family based community that had as it's purpose the healing of people and helping people has turned into a corrupt and evil group of leaders who have for decades now mislead and abused so many innocents. How very sad and upsetting.

Date: August 06, 2012 06:59AM

I am really so very sorry for what happened to you and your kids due to Larry.

Date: August 06, 2012 11:36AM

Marvin, you state that you remember me fondly, but I have no idea who you are. You were not invited to my wedding back in 1992 (sorry) and I don't remember you from any of the family functions. Are you in the "inner circle?" When did you ever meet me?

Funny, my ex-L-rry Ols-n claimed to be a "warrior." When I met him, he was 40 years old standing at 5'7 and 125 lbs. The whole elder, prince, warrior is pathetic. He wanted to marry me because I am Jewish and he wanted his kids to be Jewish (they take the mother's religion). However, he never wanted to go to Temple with me and the kids. He never knew the prayers. I grew up in a conservative synagogue and had to join a reformed temple because NO ONE in his family had formal conversion papers (conservative and up need papers to go on the bima). My daughter was the only girl on his side of the family to actually have a bat-mitzvah. I thought my nephews' bar mitzvahs were odd. I questioned their methods. Growing up Jewish, what they did never made sense to me. Keep in mind, my parents speak fluent Yiddish. This cult has no Jewish culture. L-rry's family/roots are from Norway!

Please call yourselves another religion, not Jewish. It mocks Jews. It's insulting. Hick-cult is a much better description.

Posted by: rergmxfm ()
Date: August 06, 2012 04:26PM

resu
Hey Marvin,
Depending on which fax you read, one was written by Gary, the others were written by L--ry A---ero. They were given to me by someone who is still 'in' and didn't want to submit them directly. I did the redacting, to take out names and things that weren't important (in one letter I blacked out a whole paragraph where they asked for prayers for a member who was dealing with cancer at the time, he has since passed away.)

They are authentic, and I still have the unredacted versions with me.

Is there mention of a R----rd W--sh at all in your unredacted versions? My family donated much of our time, energy, goods, and money into this squanderer during the late '90s and early 2000's. Fortunately, we have not been a part since the '"youth retreat" in CO in '03 or '04. Just wondering if certain family members are still involved.

@diane: very sorry to hear about what Larry did to you and your children. I hope you find peace and betterment.

Date: August 06, 2012 08:21PM

Ah, R-chie W-alsh. My kids love him. They even stay at his house. He was at my daughter's and son's b'nai mitzvah in OH. You see when you meet him, he is the nicest guy in the world. Then you READ about him and you are freaked out. How does a "social worker" not report abuse. His own brother, now deceased, went through hell. How many lives have been ruined? Even one was too many.

Ph-l R-mu took both my kids to Israel on 2 different occasions. When you speak to his wife Car-l, she is so sweet. Yet you hear about sexual misconduct 4 years ago and Ramu also a "social worker" doesn't report it, but decides to counsel the rapist?

How many people in this cult should have gone to jail is alarming. How many people in this cult put their life savings into the "end of days" by following a pedophile, Jack Hickman? How many members of this cult are so intelligent, yet can't look in the mirror and understand that they are indeed brainwashed.

These people started whole businesses to support the "end of days" cause. They created Colorado Friendship and N.E.R.T. (National Response Team) in Unity Maine so they can collect clothes, food and supplies for the "end of days." Now it is the meditation business. My brother-in-law was always into meditation, but they have taken it into their businesses.

Heck, do something productive. Put your money into cancer research. The real reason for the secrets and lies. You can't explain how you followed Jack Hickman, a pedophile, with his make believe religion. If you can't explain it to someone outside your cult, how can you honor it yourself?

Current Page: 112 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.