Current Page: 41 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: March 01, 2011 01:28AM

LLG
I hope that helps, I'm not saying you are unholy or rebellious, just that it is a mindset of the cult to believe that those not accepting the letters are in essence rejecting "God's Prophet" and "God's message", and we were to stay away from them.

thank you for this explanation. it does help.

with tim disappearing and then reappearing, will that make it hard to prove that he didn't rapture? or will we know from no one else disappearing that the rapture didn't happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LLG ()
Date: March 01, 2011 01:39AM

I don't believe Tim's experience is supposed to be the rapture, I think its more of a leading up to it. I'm not clear on why Tim was supposed to go but the rapture was not the same event, the rapture should encompass more than one person (unless noone is worthy except Tim of course, but I find that hard to believe).

Date: March 01, 2011 10:47AM

LLG
I don't believe Tim's experience is supposed to be the rapture, I think its more of a leading up to it. I'm not clear on why Tim was supposed to go but the rapture was not the same event, the rapture should encompass more than one person (unless noone is worthy except Tim of course, but I find that hard to believe).

you would think that more people would be gone or disappear lol

Posted by: SelahSelah ()
Date: March 01, 2011 09:09PM

Your inbox is still full frogla. :)

Date: March 01, 2011 10:04PM

@salesaleh I cleaned my inbox out. Sry about that!

Date: March 02, 2011 12:11AM

How would y'all feel if were told that your spouse on FB is giving the opposite sex hugs, hearts and love ya's? i am angry hurt and want to scream.

how am i supposed to sit here and let that happen? i feel so rejected as if he's already divorced me emotionally. here's the crazy. for about 7months we have been getting closer and closer in all ways and it's been nice. then 2wks ago BAM he blocks me from his life completely. during those 7months we've had misunderstandings hurt words etc but we've always quickly got off that crazy cycle. all that time and now it's shattered like it never happened.

i found this site last night and to help me explain some things to a husband of a wife whose in "the flockers" [www.howcultswork.com]

this husband has told me that over on FB he sees trent giving other women hearts, hugs, and love ya's. this feels like he's having affairs with other women.

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: March 02, 2011 01:16AM

I'm not sure what to tell you frogla, but I can say that alot of what is called "love bombing" goes on in the group. The group calls each other family and its typical to see people giving hugging and heart emoticons in the online sessions when people are joining or leaving the session. I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but it could be just that, love bombing...

Date: March 02, 2011 01:40AM

that does help! i'm going to wait on the Lord in the meantime. I know that Trent loves me but he's all tied up right now. i need patience!

Date: March 02, 2011 02:26AM

@salehsaleh & LLG your mailbox is full

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2011 02:55AM by frogla.

Posted by: SelahSelah ()
Date: March 02, 2011 06:07AM

LLG and Frogla your inbox is full again.

@ Frogla- I will say, it is dangerous to form any type of relationship (even online) and discuss personal matters with the opposite sex. Because you sort of become dependent upon them whether meaning to or not. And you develop a "bond" that you should only have with your spouse. I think that because some of the flockers spouses are not flockers, they feel like they can't talk to them (because they can't "relate to them on a spiritual level").
So they talk to each other or other members. Like I said, it is a bad idea.

However, it is normal for them to tell one another that they love each other, but I think it is by and large a family "love" thing (I personally never did that) but I did see it happening often, usually in the online sessions. I know it can appear to be more, but it is probably nothing to be worried about.

Current Page: 41 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.