Current Page: 24 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: September 27, 2010 04:12PM

Posting those private papers on the open internet seems to me an indication that Trumpet Call of God is rather more worried about the earthly consequences of their doings being openly discussed here.

After all, if the Rapture is so close and will take the righteous 'Trumpeters' away from all this earthly ungodliness, why would the Trumpeters bother to retaliate in the same 'ungodly' fashion?

Perhaps this is an attempt to divert attention from the fact that Speed is worried that his business might suffer some financial losses by propective Trumpeters realising that they are just supporting an earthly publishing business that only benefits Speed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FreeYoMind ()
Date: September 28, 2010 02:45AM

What Trent has done is called "revenge". As stated in this thread before, he and Timothy were very offended, when they found out that Timothys address was published on this message board. So this publication is clearly an act of revenge! Timothy seems to be really mad about spreading his identity. This makes absolutely no sense, cuz if he was a prophet of god, he would not care about that - cuz god would lead him and he would str8 walk the path god paved for him! Thats' not the case, Timothy shows kind of paranoid behaviour - he mentioned that his family gets attacked by strangers because of that - That's ridiculous, who cares about him? Nobody! We are the only ones on the net actively discussing this trumpet call of god thing and it has already been running for about 6 years now (i think). This makes absolutely no sense and if it is really true, I am worried about the mental health of Timothy (ok, i do anyway). I personally do not think that he has evil intentions, I think he really believes in what he does... So i feel sorry for this guy! Cuz i don't think that he knows what he is doing - Yeah, in this case I got a different opinion than most of the others in here.

The trumpetcallofgodonline website is full of letters and prophecies - I checked the traffic and this site is dead! It gets almost NO visits except these few trumpeters!

But honestly, concerning Rick Ross: I do not care who Rick Ross is! He does not have anything to do with this and i think he isn't even interested in this, cuz this is one cult out of thousands! It's not about Rick Ross, its about Trumpetcallofgod! I don't waste time on reading stuff about Rick Ross, this is so off topic. Whoever he is, and whatever he does - its irrelevant, we are just discussing in his forum, cuz this is the place, where people meet who made experiences with cults... He even did not really participate in the discussion, he just gave some public information about Timothy Speed Rathbun, who is leading this cult.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2010 02:49AM by FreeYoMind.

Date: September 30, 2010 06:31AM

This is a very dangerous cult. I would know. I was once involved. Timothy told me I had to leave my family and friends or ELSE! They manipulated me and hurt me Spiritually and Emotionally and when I needed them the most, they threw me out to the dogs.

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: October 01, 2010 05:25AM

Cults.Kill_Jesus.Saves,

You have no idea how overjoyed i am to read your post!! Not that you had to go through it, but that you are out!

If you've read this thread at all, you know I too am a survivor of this cult and so I completely sympathize with the pain you are going through, and with the confusion of being told to leave friends and family among other things. It sounds like you were departed, I'm sure that in itself carries with it a huge burden of pain and I'm sorry you are going through that. If you want to talk at all, please send me a private message and I would be more than happy to talk with you.

Please know that there are many good people on this thread who will support you as you work through your recovery process, and I thank God that you are free from the bondage and the constant working to "be worthy". If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been out?

I want you to know you will be in my prayers.

With much love in Christ,
LLG

Re: Trumpet Call of God 6 people say they are of the 144,000 prophets
Posted by: truthbetold ()
Date: October 03, 2010 01:17PM

I have phots of these guys.. I am told that not jsut timothy buy Trent, Jayse, and at least two others tell theoir members that they are of prophets from the 144,000. If you saw the photos you find i hard to belive that a bunch of over weight white guys and a few women were higher than Elisha as they seem to believe. I think it would be a great idea to stare a FB page and share some truth that will be the best way to expose them. I am a born again beliver and when i read the letters I belived them.. but the more i raed made me want to "talk" to one of them and i prayed over this. They have over 10,000 members all over the world and communicate via skype. 4 time aweek withte men and 3 times for the women. I told one of the members I belived this was a cult an pointed him to your website. My hear breaks for soem of them, they are completely brainwashed as Timothy and Trent have twisted the gospel to make them all belive that if they do not belive they are going to hell. I would like to find others who care enought to whitness to them via facebook and pray for them and help the Lord show them the ruth. I need some hardcore envangleists who are grounded in the scriptures. Any volunteers? Many of these members love God and are seeking the truth. www.gracehead .com has a prediciton for the rapture as september 2009.. guess you forgot to update it huh, Trent?

Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: October 03, 2010 10:54PM

I posted on the Rick Ross con artist link from previous page last night. Three of my post were gone this morning. When I tried to post again this morning I was was not allowed to until the owner reviews it. Here was my post. Don't know if they want a real dialog?

"I attended the ICSA conference. The Duncan's workshop was on critical thinking skills. They help to heal people's psyche who have been severely damaged by groups like the trumpet. Your fruit is shown in your disregard for your own families and the world outside the group in general. This disdain for others is a major component in abusive, controlling groups."

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 03, 2010 11:38PM

cultaware:

The document Trent posted online was originated through the Church of Scientology.

I have had a public response to this document and others like it posted about me by Scientology and other "cult" groups for quite a few years.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Scientology and other groups called "cults" often attempt to shift attention from what they are doing to almost anything in an apparent effort to distract people.

For those who don't know much about Scientology see [www.culteducation.com]

It's interesting that Trent and Timothy would align themselves in this way with Scientology, which is antithetical to Christianity.

The real issue is this--is Trumpet Call a "cult"?

And does Timothy hurt people through Trumpet call?

In my opinion the answer to both these questions is emphatically yes.

And I have been qualified and accepted as an expert witness to express my opinion about cults through court proceedings in 13 states, including US Federal Court through what is called a "Daubert hearing."

See [www.culteducation.com]

Needless to say that in many of these court proceedings the other side wasn't happy and urged the court not to accept me as an expert. And the Scientology material Trent has posted was often used in an attempt to discredit me.

However, at no time have I ever failed to qualified and accepted in any court proceeding as a cult expert.

I have seen many groups like Trumpet Call over the years.

Again, in my opinion the group is a destructive cult.

Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: October 04, 2010 03:22AM

RR I respect you and all you do to help people involved in abusive groups. I agree with your description of Trumpet Call. Some of them are referring to themselves now as simply an "online reading group". They seem to be afraid of publicity which is a warning sign to me as is mug-slinging which they don't seem to have a problem with.

Posted by: truthbetold ()
Date: October 04, 2010 03:57AM

This is right on time, beautiful scripture warning all. I posted it on Trent, oliver and my FB page but of course Trent deleted it.

Tahkn you for sharing it!

Posted by: philly ()
Date: October 04, 2010 06:46AM

just ignore this post, trying 2 get back onto the list grrr

Current Page: 24 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.