Current Page: 23 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 21, 2010 08:54AM

those are all great questions philly and answers llg.

my dear friend once got an email, from a member of this group, and to us it looked similar to the letters with misspelled words. so we both thought that it was probably amy since we heard that she does the typing of those letters of god.

is trent the second in command of this ship or is amy?

i also heard that timmy boy has quit writing letters and if so what will that mean for the "flock"?

how will the "flock" be led if there are no more timmy letters?

why is it called the "flock"?

LLG
In fact, as scary as it sounds I would have probably given my life and even my own children’s welfare if I felt God wanted me to.

is this true for most of the "flock" who don't have other family members involved like children & spouses?

how can timmy and amy not be familiar with the 7th day, Mormons, Jehovah witnesses when clearly the letters and their doctrine states otherwise?

thank you llg for taking the time to answer these questions and so thoroughly. you are awesome!!

does it trigger you answering these questions or is it helpful in your recovery?

blessings!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2010 08:58AM by frogla.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: philly ()
Date: September 21, 2010 12:17PM

In all the chaos, a glimpse of promise... a friend of mine was googling TCOG and we were 3rd on her google list...
Rejoice, users of this forum!

Maybe if I keep saying it over and over we could move it to no. 1...
Trumpet Call of God
Trumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of GodTrumpet Call of God

Sorry, won't waste any more of the forum doing that, but like i think sparky said, if we keep using Speed Timothy Rathbun's name, we'd get more hits as well.
:-0

Date: September 21, 2010 12:24PM

Quote:
LLG
In fact, as scary as it sounds I would have probably given my life and even my own children’s welfare if I felt God wanted me to.

My brother is very concerned about this possibility and is worriedthat our 'trumpeter' will lock us all in the house and do away with us when the 'gathering' doesn't come.

It's such a worry that people can really be brainwashed to that extent.

Date: September 21, 2010 12:28PM

GREAT idea Philly!

Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God Trumpet Call of God

Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun,
Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun, Speed Timothy Rathbun

Date: September 21, 2010 12:30PM

philly
Quote:
LLG

My brother is very concerned about this possibility and is worried that our 'trumpeter' will lock us all in the house and do away with us when the 'gathering' doesn't come.

It's such a worry that people can really be brainwashed to that extent.

what do you mean by do away with you?

Date: September 21, 2010 03:10PM

what do you mean by do away with you?[/quote]

Who knows dare i say it but families of members have lost their lives according 2 the ideology of these cults ...

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: September 22, 2010 12:12AM

frogla
those are all great questions philly and answers llg.

my dear friend once got an email, from a member of this group, and to us it looked similar to the letters with misspelled words. so we both thought that it was probably amy since we heard that she does the typing of those letters of god.

is trent the second in command of this ship or is amy?

i also heard that timmy boy has quit writing letters and if so what will that mean for the "flock"?

how will the "flock" be led if there are no more timmy letters?

why is it called the "flock"?

LLG

is this true for most of the "flock" who don't have other family members involved like children & spouses?

how can timmy and amy not be familiar with the 7th day, Mormons, Jehovah witnesses when clearly the letters and their doctrine states otherwise?

thank you llg for taking the time to answer these questions and so thoroughly. you are awesome!!

does it trigger you answering these questions or is it helpful in your recovery?

blessings!

I'm not sure if Amy or Trent are really second in command, I know Amy and Tim both work closely on the letters but then Trent is also "the teacher". There are also other leaders too, but they all go to Timothy for everything and defer to what he says in everything. I also found out that there were no more letters coming, this is just a thought but I'm wondering if they just mean "published" letters and they are still getting letters they just arn't in the book... not sure. As for why its called a "flock" its referring to them as "the Lord's little flock" in reference to them as sheep (his special sheep). I can't speak for others and how devoted they are, but I would imagine that most if not all who are in the group are likely as devoted as I was, so its possible they feel the same as I did with regards to thier own lives and children etc. I don't want to be a fear mongor though, I'm not saying anything will happen or there will be any catalyst which will cause physical harm, I just know I was EXTREMELY devoted and I imagine most in this group are the same. I am glad the information I can provide is helping those on this forum and anyone who reads it (I also found that this forum is in the first page of the google search which is I think is awesome, I think thats actually how my parents came to know about it in the first place), it is in fact very theraputic for me though, its nice to allow the bad experience I had be used for the good of others. I heard this today on a radio brodcast "Even when I'm doing something stupid, God is doing something smart", and I agree, its all in His hands :-) Thank you for the opportunity to share with you.

Posted by: FreeYoMind ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:33AM

New post from Trent against Rick Ross:

Rick Ross: the portrait of a con artist

I dont have the time to read that... but perhaps somebody is interested in it

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 27, 2010 05:56AM

Hilarious! These attacks are all lies and have been proven false.

My favorite thing are all of Trent's spelling mistakes (excuse me, Missteaks).

One of the constant themes here is Ross having no "formal education". Isn't that what Speed T. Rathbun claims is PROOF he is speaking for god?

Pick and choose, Trent...pick and choose and defend your Earthly god, Speed. Mak know missteak, Trent, U wil nevr leaf yore god Timmy evin tho he be provin two bee rong an a fals profit <sic> buy yore verry bibel itsef!

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 27, 2010 08:16AM

Trumpet Call of God: You may expect "The End" to come from God v. Devil, but it may come from some well-heeled PRO-BONO attornies working for Ross. Trent is seemingly an Agent for Trumpet Call of God. You may/probably are on the hook for defamation and liable.

One thought perhaps you would "rapture" to escape this earth...perhaps you will only "rapture" all your money instead.

Good job.

Current Page: 23 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.