Current Page: 14 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 04, 2010 01:30AM

Hi! Thnx so much for your replies. I'm gonna respond back shortly! :) you guys are a great help really.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FreeYoMind ()
Date: September 04, 2010 03:15AM

Here are some facts, which made me deny these letters:

1) In general: The way of the so called "god" - It is not the same way how god communicated with his people from the bible.

2) The shroud of Turin: There is a letter which says, that this shroud shows the actual face of jesus christ and this should
take away doubts - Letter - Shroud of Turin

3) Some strange new "laws", introduced by the so called "god". Here are some of them:

- Pray three times per day... Upon waking, at midday, and prior to sleep.

- Cleanse your body, for if your body is not in health, how can your mind be? They are of each other in this life. Eat mostly fruits and grains and plants of the earth. Eat not that which is unclean... Eat no pork, nor anything which is not made by God. Increase your water intake seven-fold, and drink only purified water or that which has been distilled. Eat meat in moderation, for meat is good, created for man by God, but man has contaminated it. Also, take and eat of the seed of the flower flax, two large spoonfuls per day. Also, put aside money for supplements, for your body is in dire need of many vitamins and minerals. Timothy can guide you in this. - Letter with these new commandments

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: September 04, 2010 05:08AM

I know the letter you are talking about Michelle123, I'm not sure it is specifically talking about the rapture or not but there is a turning point at that age that is identified (if I can remember correctly though I think it was addressed to Craig who was renamed Daniel). It isn't specifically identified anywhere (although in one of the charts about the Holy days it is kind of hinted at) but many in the group I know believe the rapture will be on the Feast of Trumpets this year which is on September 9th , next Thursday (they leave a bit of margin though because according to Tim it may not be exactly on the 9th because human calculation of that date could be off and God's timing of the rapture would be on the exact date of the Feast of Trumpets). Like I said it isn't in any letters or specifically stated anywhere (possibly to provide an out I guess) but it has come up in many conversations and I know many believe it will likely be on that Holy day.

Have a great weekend with Jesus, He is such great company :-)

Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: September 05, 2010 11:10AM

Don't argue theology with "Tiny Tim". It is just a rabbit trail. More effective to expose lies, manipulations, consequences of following his teachings etc. Read Lifton's cult criteria for ammo.

Posted by: think4myself ()
Date: September 05, 2010 11:20PM

Congratulations LLG to you and your family for your successful exit from this cult. I am still amazed that this can occur of the internet as I always thought you had to be f2f for this type of thing to occur.
I too recently helped a family member exit a cult. If you have to look for the silver linings of experiences in one's life (good and bad), the one here is that it left our family even closer than it ever was before. I have learned that nothing in life is more important than time, love and support of a family. I am more relaxed with my expectations of how life should happen each and every day. I am just happy to be here and to have ALL of my loved ones here as well especially the one I came so close to losing forever.
Anyway, I just wanted to convey my happiness to you and offer my best wishes for continued success as you put the pieces of your life back together. As you said earlier, you think that God has a plan for us all and will reveal it to us some day. Perhaps his plan is for you, once healed and stronger from this nightmare, wants you to help other unfortunate souls regain control over their own lives and exit such destructive cults.

Date: September 06, 2010 12:34AM

this wkend trent and i have had discussions about the rapture & the sabbath. i will post some of that info when i have more time. thanks so much for contributing to this thread information about destructive cults!!!!

YES. LET'S STOP THE CULTS!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2010 12:35AM by frogla.

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: September 06, 2010 01:34AM

Sparky
Wendyjduncan, here is a link to Trinity Foundation discussion board (the "Levites" of Ole Anthony...aka "lil' Tony with the tiny macaroni").

[forum.culteducation.com]

You can find other interesting articles on Rick Ross' sites here:

[www.culteducation.com]

Hope to see you post your experiences and your husband's here! I think it's great that Rick Ross provides a forum for discussion on groups that abused you two.

P.S., please post at the above first link so we can continue your personal experiences with Trinity Foundation. Look forward to your testimony.

I should add, Wendyjduncan that you and your husband clearly have fans on this site:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Hi Sparky,

Actually, my husband, Doug, is "counselor47" on the Trinity Foundation thread. He started the thread and initially, many folks, including our moderator, were not aware of the problems with Ole Anthony and his Trinity Foundation. There was at least one member, who we are aware of, who left the group after being convinced of its cultic nature through Rick Ross' cult education forum.

That is one reason I am so appreciative of the former members of Trumpet Call of God coming forward with their stories. Before I wrote my book and before my husband started posting on this forum, if anyone had googled Ole Anthony and/or Trinity Foundation, only positive press would be listed. Now, if someone is wondering whether he/she should go to their "Bible studies," he/she will have other information to consider and can make an informed decision.

Thank you, Sparky, for taking the time to give so much input. I know it is time consuming, but I also strongly believe that it can make a difference!

Date: September 06, 2010 03:54AM

does anyone know if a so called prophet of our time is always specific in their prophesying or can they be general? I'm wondering this cuz i thought the OT prophets were always specific in their prophesying and i don't think timmy boy is specific in his 2nd coming of the Lord (rapture) date, & the cut off time when trent will no longer call timmy a prophet. how can the date be so marginal and open to human interpretations like if it's the Hebrew or Gregorian calendar?

Posted by: FreeYoMind ()
Date: September 06, 2010 04:28AM

frogla
does anyone know if a so called prophet of our time is always specific in their prophesying or can they be general? I'm wondering this cuz i thought the OT prophets were always specific in their prophesying and i don't think timmy boy is specific in his 2nd coming of the Lord (rapture) date, & the cut off time when trent will no longer call timmy a prophet. how can the date be so marginal and open to human interpretations like if it's the Hebrew or Gregorian calendar?

The NT scriptures say, that nobody knows the day and hour of the scond coming of Christ except the father. So I guess that's kind of protective to not name an exact date, cuz then Tim would have revealed himself as a false prophet. Let's see... I believe Trent is a child of god, so god wont let him fall... I'm really excited what will happen to this group, when nothing happens in 2011.

Btw, Frogla, what is your opinon, do you think that Timothy himself is deceived by this spirit (that's what i believe) or do you think, that Tim is fully aware of his "false prophecies" and uses them to control these people?

Date: September 06, 2010 09:13AM

Let's see... I believe Trent is a child of god, so god wont let him fall... I'm really excited what will happen to this group, when nothing happens in 2011.

*don't count on 2011 being the final year cuz knowing how timmy boy rolls he's likely to change it all up.

Btw, Frogla, what is your opinon, do you think that Timothy himself is deceived by this spirit (that's what i believe) or do you think, that Tim is fully aware of his "false prophecies" and uses them to control these people?

*i think timmy boy and his wifey know exactly what they're up to. they are cult leaders for golly sakes!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2010 09:17AM by frogla.

Current Page: 14 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.