Current Page: 94 of 748
Re: Former SGI members
Posted by: tsukimoto ()
Date: December 22, 2009 07:17AM

sushigrl
This one is funny too...funny but true!! Really, you've got to watch it. Everything that's been said here is included :)

[www.veoh.com]

This one is kinda stupid but also true:

[www.veoh.com]

I couldn't open these; I kept getting the message that the video was unavailable. Could our friends at SGI have removed it this quickly? I did open and see JesusEsq's link -- how funny! Though I guess it's the last time Mrs. Ikeda lets Daisaku go out without taking his meds.

Honestly, I felt sorry for Mr. Zaitsu, trying to give a speech with Ikeda banging on the table. I showed this video to a neighbor who teaches kindergarten. She commented that she would never let one of her kindergarteners behave so rudely when someone was speaking!

On the Veoh site, I was also able to see another video by Kanagawa61...this was a 9:47 minute video of the same 1993 meeting in Los Angeles, just no English subtitles. As Mr. Zaitsu speaks in English and Ikeda's interpreter valiantly tries to keep up with Ikeda's clowning around, rapid changes of subject, and lack of sense.....you can sort of understand it, even if you don't speak Japanese.

Ikeda was making an insulting joke about former SGI-USA director George Williams, something about how Williams just kept on playing his trumpet on stage, not noticing that the audience had all left! Then he started in on Zaitsu: "Congratulations to Mr. Zaitsu for giving such a fine speech, as good as President Clinton's inaugural address, or even better. Zaitsu Clinton!"

Ikeda did NOT like President Clinton -- Clinton actually had the nerve to refuse Ikeda's request to meet!

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread about watching Ikeda videos and not liking how Ikeda spoke to Mr. Eichi Wada, one of the SGI presidents. I remember feeling that way too when I saw those videos. Ikeda would say, just joking between two old friends, but that sounded like a cover for nasty, mocking remarks.

I would suspect that Ikeda does a lot of this with co-workers -- very nasty, ridiculing sarcasm that his fans just excuse as just old buddies kidding around. I don't buy the old buddies kidding around angle -- to me, Ikeda's remarks truly seemed designed to demean these men. It fits with the kind of man Ikeda seems to be -- egotistical, vindictive, narcissistic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rothaus ()
Date: December 22, 2009 07:36AM

hey they are watching us ... videos seem to have been removed same in utube - how truly and utterly sad of you guys. hey listen you should prohibit any audio and video recordings now thats truly democratic --- you guys (SGI-guys) are so sad must say.
It must come as a surprise to you that outside of SGI your events raise eyebrows. I wonder if they already tried to close this forum down ... wonder if the owner could tell us about that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2009 07:42AM by Rothaus.

Date: December 22, 2009 07:49AM

sushigrl
By the way, does anyone think that chanting daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo) gives one a "high" life- condition? This is an important premise in the SGI and is what sets it apart from any other religion or group that I know of.

How can one be victorious when we were so encourage to self reflect for every single thing that happened? How does this help a person who is already self critical.

Some of my leaders said "don't beat yourself up" and then would proceed to scold and chide me to be a better whatever.

1. Does chanting daimoku give one a higher life condition? Maybe, but I don't think it's anything mystical. Dick Sutphen, a professional hypnotist, said that regular chanting or meditation changed people's brain waves -- both while the person was chanting, and after. This could relieve anxiety or depression in some chanters...but also make them more receptive to influence, and gullible. Does it have to be Nam myoho renge kyo? Probably not, you could probably chant anything.

There's also the placebo affect -- you believe that taking the sugar pill will relieve your headache. So you take the sugar pill, believing it's a strong painkiller, and voila, headache gone.

2. This is the contradiction of SGI. They SAY all kinds of things that sound good. "We value each and every member and we want you to become happy. We want you to be yourself; you don't have to be like everyone else to become enlightened -- or to be accepted in SGI. We respect everyone's Buddha nature. We value diversity. We are democratic. We follow the law and not the person. We want you to pursue your own goals."

So SGI says, but what do they actually DO? They say they're democratic, but members have no say in how their organization is run. They say that they follow the law and not the person, and yet SGI's really the Daisaku Ikeda Fan Club. They say that they are the only group that teaches true Buddhism -- when in fact they don't teach Buddhism at all, they teach Ikedaism. They say that they value members. Yet members who question the organization can be shunned, and members who don't show sufficient "actual proof" can find themselves abandoned when they most need help. SGI says that their goal is world peace -- and they're not doing a damn thing for world peace.

If SGI says ANYTHING -- you can bet that they're really doing the opposite.

Think of certain conservative Christian evangelists or politicians -- preaching endlessly about the sanctity of marriage...and yet they've got their hookers, male or female. This is SGI's game too -- say one thing, do the opposite.

[Please note: I AM NOT saying that all conservative Christians are like this. I've known many honest and sincere Christians who truly did practice what they preached.]

Posted by: sushigrl ()
Date: December 22, 2009 09:42AM

I did a search on Veoh for Daisaku Ikeda and one of the videos came up: [www.veoh.com] and found this too : [www.veoh.com]

Those other links I posted used to work. They were found under a search for Soka Gakkai. Now maybe they'll disappear again!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2009 09:51AM by sushigrl.

Date: December 22, 2009 10:01AM

sushigrl
I did a search on Veoh for Daisaku Ikeda and one of the videos came up: [www.veoh.com] and found this too : [www.veoh.com]

Those other links I posted used to work. They were found under a search for Soka Gakkai. Now maybe they'll disappear again!

If you do a search for Kanagawa61, you'll find those videos of the 1993 convention -- Ikeda pounding the table and repeating words and sounds that were funny: "Maaahhaaalooo! Maaahalooo...! Greaaaaat! New YOOOORRRRK!"

As the caption says, "Who believes he is a world reader?"

Posted by: DrJesusEsq ()
Date: December 22, 2009 10:47AM

tsukimoto
sushigrl
Honestly, I felt sorry for Mr. Zaitsu, trying to give a speech with Ikeda banging on the table. I showed this video to a neighbor who teaches kindergarten. She commented that she would never let one of her kindergarteners behave so rudely when someone was speaking!

Yes, Ikeda is ruder than a kindergartener. I found this video funny just because he reminded me so much of the muppets!

That, and how he kept on saying aloha like a dirty old man.

Nam-Myo-"hentai"-ho!

For those who don't know, hentai means pervert in Japanese.

Date: December 22, 2009 12:59PM

DrJesusEsq
tsukimoto
sushigrl

Yes, Ikeda is ruder than a kindergartener. I found this video funny just because he reminded me so much of the muppets!

That, and how he kept on saying aloha like a dirty old man.

Nam-Myo-"hentai"-ho!

For those who don't know, hentai means pervert in Japanese.

"Forever Hentai!"

Posted by: evergreen ()
Date: December 22, 2009 01:45PM

I am really grateful for this forum (long live our forum! :) Said while pounding on my keyboard...we're great!!!!

I really don't care about Ikeda or exposing him anymore. I think its the stage I'm in - that of being debriefed from being in a cult since birth.

For me its more of how I was one of many followers who were following him and his deranged thinking. He took chanting and ran with it. And I followed him. I accepted his deranged views. If I hadn't had the right turn of events in my life, I would probably be hanging on to his every word. What was it in me that I needed to center my life around the SGI? Sadly it had to do with pleasing my parents and getting attention, as I posted a long way back when I first starting participating in this forum.

Nowadays when I run into SGI members in public or at my parents house, the first thing they ask my daughter is "are you chanting yet?" "Are you doing gongyo yet?" Even my 4 year old is bright enough to say "no" while flashing them a look of displeasure. God bless her!

Re: Former SGI cult, Jim Celer and Kathy Ruby
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 22, 2009 02:20PM

SGI-USA is targeting websites that carry SGI videos, and having them pulled down.

Anyone can download and permanently save videos from Veoh or YouTube to their computer using a website like this one.
Clipnabber [clipnabber.com]
For other websites like that, just search for the name of the website the video is on, and the word SAVE, like..

save YouTube
save Veoh video

Then videos can be saved, and uploaded to Torrents, or various cult education websites, and other video uploading sites.

SGI-USA is closely monitoring the internet, trying to do their SGI propaganda, so obviously SGI had those videos removed after they were featured here.
Just like SGI had many other websites critical of SGI taken down.

That shows how those "independent" websites who say they are not approved of by SGI, are literally lying through their teeth. SGI approves of those websites, it just gets SGI members to pay for them, and work on them for free.

Yet more evidence of the cultlike nature of SGI-USA.
SGI deeply fears freedom of speech, and freedom of thought. It literally scares the hell out of them.
They fear what other FACTS are going to come up in this forum next.

What about some former SGI insiders posting SGI documents on Wikileaks.org or in this forum? It could happen anytime.
Former SGI insiders could be a whistleblower and anonymously post information on Wikileaks or in this forum.

Many cults have tried to come after this forum, and when they do it seems the forum owner posts all that information in the thread.
SGI would do their research, and realize the freedom of speech laws in the USA means that SGI cannot shut down forums like this.
SGI also knows they can't do SGI propaganda in the forum, as they can't get away with it.

But the anti-democratic, and fear-mongering SGI-USA internet propagandists do watch threads like this.
Especially when the multimillion dollar salaries of their fat-cat bosses, and their names, are being posted in the thread.
This thread was one of the first places where the 990 Forums of Soka U were posted. Even SGI-USA refuses to post those public documents.
SGI chooses to conceal their financial information as much as possible.

So that is how to really expose SGI and SGI-USA. Get as many of the public documents as possible, and cross-post them. People have a right to know where the money is going.

And expose the mass persuasion and manipulation techniques used by SGI-USA. Once people understand the techniques, they no longer work.
At the highest level, SGi-USA really is an awful organization. Of course, many everyday members of SGI on the bottom rung, are just regular people who have been seduced and are being exploited by SGI.

But the target is head-office of SGI-USA.
Names, salaries, positions, expenses, and what they are involved in.
The more insider information that comes out, then eventually some media will being to pick up on it, and do some investigations.

For example, where are the hundreds of millions and billions of dollars that have been collected by the SGI-USA religious corporation over the decades?

That is the smoking gun. Some serious reporters could do a full expose and investigation into where those hundreds of millions and billions of dollars have gone.
Many other rogue religious groups have been investigated, and its shocking to find out how the money has been abused.

As it stands now, SGI-USA literally does not deserve 1 dollar in donations, and they conceal where the millions and billions have gone. SGI deliberately hides that money, and so no one has any idea of where it is.
SGI-USA could choose to behave properly, and openly publish those documents, like other proper non-profits.
But no, SGI chooses to conceal that information, so they can hide the money in various real estate and land holdings, and who knows what.
One would be a fool to put anything past SGI-USA when it comes to money.

Rothaus
hey they are watching us ... videos seem to have been removed same in utube - how truly and utterly sad of you guys. hey listen you should prohibit any audio and video recordings now thats truly democratic --- you guys (SGI-guys) are so sad must say.
It must come as a surprise to you that outside of SGI your events raise eyebrows. I wonder if they already tried to close this forum down ... wonder if the owner could tell us about that.

Re: Former SGI cult, Jim Celer and Kathy Ruby
Date: December 23, 2009 12:17AM

Heh, now we can all act like leaders: [www.sgi-usa.org] Oh blah blah blah. Gag me. wow! how nauseous this makes me. "Rock the Era!" how about "Mock the Error!". We, in this forum, will "Mock the Error!" of the SGI. "Friends who have lost their way on the dark road of....blah blah blah. " Friends who have lost their way will not find breathing room? What? suffocating us? geez oneness of mentor and disciple ballyhoo. And! brand new leaders!!! people got tired of the old ones, too much apathy. :) I LOVE the way Nagashima says everything is "unprecedented" HA! The same crap has been bandied about for YEARS!!!!!

and the best part?this was downloaded with an anonymous IP address :)

Here's another one for your viewing (gagging) pleasure [www.sgi-usa.org]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2009 12:39AM by sushigrl.

Current Page: 94 of 748

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.