Re: SGI photos of Ikeda as "Gifts" for Reciprocity persuasion
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 24, 2009 07:45AM

Jabba the Hutt seems to be the best image so far.
Anyone good with using Photoshop as self-deprogramming from a cult?

Ikeda The Hutt is amusing, and frankly very accurate, as Jabba The Hutt is a savvy businessman, and trader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Japan fears another religious sect, Soka Gakkai Victims Association
Date: December 24, 2009 07:56AM

(this article below can be re-read by new SGI people)
Whatever happened to the Soka Gakkai Victims Association?

[www.culteducation.com]
Japan fears another religious sect
San Francisco Chronicle/December 27, 1995
...Soka Gakkai, a lay Buddhist group with $100 billion in assets, has been accused of heavy-handed fund raising and proselytizing, as well as intimidating its foes and trying to grab political power
...Takashi Shokei, a professor of culture and sociology at Tokyo's Meisei University, goes further, calling Ikeda "a power-hungry individual who intends to take control of the government and make Soka Gakkai the national religion.''

...the debate over Soka Gakkai is conducted in guarded whispers. Few critics or legal authorities will speak on the record about allegations against the group, saying they fear retaliation.
...Like Aum Shinri Kyo, Soka Gakkai is headed by a controversial figure bent on rising to the highest level of power in Japan. And like Aum, the group is shrouded in mystery.

...Other Soka Gakkai members have told stories of violent intimidation and death threats against critics of the sect and those who have tried to quit the group.

...Ikeda's public image is one of a charismatic leader, but he has been known to display a violent temper.
A videotape filmed at a 1993 Ikeda speech to followers in Santa Monica, later released by a disgruntled former sect member, shows Ikeda yelling and pounding on tables in anger and later railing against President Clinton for having refused to meet with him.

Re: Japan fears another religious sect, Soka Gakkai Victims Association
Posted by: sushigrl ()
Date: December 24, 2009 08:09AM

Here is the link to that meeting again (can't get enough of the table pounding..reminds me of a kid in a high chair)
[www.veoh.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2009 08:11AM by sushigrl.

SGI - Daisaku Ikeda Gandhi, King, Ikeda Exhibit, Jabba The Hutt
Date: December 24, 2009 08:30AM

here's some crude propaganda photos of Ikeda from SGI.
(search Google images for Daisaku Ikeda)

Gandhi, King, Ikeda Exhibit [library.wustl.edu]

gigantic high-res photo of Ikeda with gold fan and iron fist [www.sgicentral.org]

Jabba The Hutt [en.wikipedia.org]

Thank goodness in the USA, the SGI-USA can't send their SGI goons to retaliate against freedom of speech and satire.
But SGI-USA is chomping at the bit to be able to block this thread. They know they can't.

The way to expose SGI is to find the hidden SGI fianancial information and make it public, with names attached.

Also to precisely expose and explain the exact techniques they use on people, to recruit to SGI, and to indoctrinate them into the SGI sect.
This includes the cult of personality that SGI brings to Ikeda as they lure people into SGI step by step.

Re: Former SGI members
Date: December 24, 2009 08:44AM

This one is grrrreaaattt Mahalo yu idiots! [www.veoh.com]

Date: December 24, 2009 09:00AM

Ikeda the Oz...little man behind the curtain who is supposed to be controlling hearts, minds, courage...We have these things to begin with; we had to journey the yellow brick road to find out that we had these things all along...Kinda sad. But kinda great we can realize that it's all machinations...bells and whistles.

Re: Japan fears another religious sect, Soka Gakkai Victims Associatio
Posted by: tsukimoto ()
Date: December 24, 2009 09:52AM

sushigrl
Here is the link to that meeting again (can't get enough of the table pounding..reminds me of a kid in a high chair)
[www.veoh.com]

The kid in the high chair is a great image. The pounding on the table, the babbling, the waving of arms in the air, the interrupting people and needing to be the center of attention! And you know how little kids get when they're learning to talk -- one word or phrase can fascinate them. They'll say it again and again, different intonation and inflections.

Maaahollllaaa...maaahaaaallooo...mahaloooo, gurrreatttt, greaaaaatttto!

Posted by: wayfarerfree ()
Date: December 24, 2009 09:56AM

Here is the link for Victims of Soka Gakkai:

http://www.toride.org/eindex.html

I dont think its been updated for a long time though.

Personally, I wouldnt like to choose the word "victim" for myself. Although they may have had me for nigh on 4 years, I wasnt long into my practise before I railed against the incredibly limited freedom I was permitted in this corrupt organisation. They got in under my skin when I was at a real low point in my life, when my mental defenses were down.
"It" didnt give me hope.
We must realise we give this to ourselves.
Our real power is in our own hands - these parasites only seek to take it away, yet we can be deluded and persauded into giving this power away freely.
I agree with Sushigrl wholeheartedly, it is in us all always to be happy, empowered, should we so choose it.
When we are truly allowing ourselves to live freely and be true to ourselves, should we encounter groups and tactics like those of SGI, Scientology and others, we recognise them for what they are - a transparent and thinly veiled deceit.
Apart from the anger and aftertaste of distrust I still have, both at myself and at SGI, its all good.
Its all good experience though.
I hope I learn from my experiences and dont let myself be duped like this again, and stay resolute enough to trust my own instincts.

Posted by: tsukimoto ()
Date: December 24, 2009 10:07AM

sushigrl
Ikeda the Oz...little man behind the curtain who is supposed to be controlling hearts, minds, courage...We have these things to begin with; we had to journey the yellow brick road to find out that we had these things all along...Kinda sad. But kinda great we can realize that it's all machinations...bells and whistles.

This is why I like "The Wizard of Oz," -- and the image of Ikeda as the little schlump behind the curtain pretending to be The Great Oz. Ikeda and his gang would like us to believe that HE is the answer to everything. NOT SO!!! We already HAVE hearts, brains, courage, and the ability to go where we choose to go. He can't give these things to us -- and he can't take them away.

Posted by: wayfarerfree ()
Date: December 24, 2009 10:30AM

This may be old news, but I find this to be an interesting, if somewhat neutral, yet complete overview of SGI in Japan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx1st9FSK98

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.