Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: September 30, 2015 09:05AM

A CD. It seems sort of strange buying something from them, we had a few hundred casette tapes but one of our brethren stole all of them. Long story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 01, 2015 05:38AM

Well, the blood moons have come and gone. Sort of like 1979, coming and going. The JWs have set a bunch of times, but they all came and went. I know one guy on TV that wrote a book that is a best seller, and it was all shooting a blank. They are going to make a movie about that one, and it will be sold out no doubt. I don't know if it is OK to name names, so I won't name names. The thing is, people believe them anyway, even if it didn't happen. I have heard the 1979 thing happened after all, it just didn't happen with outward signs.

Let's have a contest to see who can come up with the craziest prediction, and then, take it a step farther, and see if we can make some money with it. That last part is the part I like the best.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: October 01, 2015 06:13AM

Nothing extraordinary will happen. Humans will go extinct as heaven and earth pass away in tandem with the Sun going super nova.

Once we're elevated to a spiritual energy signature, then we'll actually understand it all.

It won't sell. Sorry. CD's from the Living Word have a better chance.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: October 01, 2015 07:17AM

Edit above: supernova

Date: October 01, 2015 09:56AM

Now days I think pretty much anything will fly in Christendom, any idea it don't matter. For a while I got into watching Christian television, I guess it is just my critical nature. God is dealing with me about that, but anyway, several preachers on there talk about how rich Jesus was, after all, He had a personal physician, LUKE. Now I am no theologian, but come on, LUKE? And Jesus having a personal physician?

Date: October 01, 2015 12:09PM

The CD I got was about marriage, but I really can't get a lot out of it so far. It's lots of walk talk. Now, I have to say that on the CD JRS is dedicating two babies, they would be 33 years old now by the way. One is named Jeremy, a week old in 1982, the other is named JoHanna, 20 weeks old. Again, lots of walk talk about the 4th generation, and how Marilyn was getting all into married couples being spiritually connected, not necessarily compatible. I think Marilyn took it about a thousand miles farther when JRS died.

I have to admit that I felt something for JRS, even though I know that he was a dreamer and into some weird stuff, I actually think he believed what he taught.

Date: October 01, 2015 12:13PM

I also think that perhaps Gary Hargrave acts as a buffer somewhat, a stabilizer for Marilyn in some ways. If it were just her in charge of everything, there would possible be another situation like Jonestown or Heavens Gate.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: October 01, 2015 02:14PM

Apostle Dog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, the blood moons have come and gone. Sort of
> like 1979, coming and going. The JWs have set a
> bunch of times, but they all came and went. I
> know one guy on TV that wrote a book that is a
> best seller, and it was all shooting a blank. They
> are going to make a movie about that one, and it
> will be sold out no doubt. I don't know if it is
> OK to name names, so I won't name names. The thing
> is, people believe them anyway, even if it didn't
> happen. I have heard the 1979 thing happened
> after all, it just didn't happen with outward
> signs.
>

For me the blood moons were something to awe at. And since they occurred consecutively on four Jewish feasts with the most recent visible from Israel, I like to think that maybe the blood moon tetrad was visible from the Heavens to Jerusalem to show the Jewish people that God still has a covenant with them. But what about Russia and these air strikes on Syria two days later?

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: October 01, 2015 10:38PM

Apostle Dog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I also think that perhaps Gary Hargrave acts as a
> buffer somewhat, a stabilizer for Marilyn in some
> ways.

Gary as a stabilizer--that's a frightening thought. People in TLWF have reason to worry!

Date: October 01, 2015 10:55PM

lily rose wrote
>
> __________________________________________________
> ______
>
>
>
> For me the blood moons were something to awe at.
> And since they occurred consecutively on four
> Jewish feasts with the most recent visible from
> Israel, I like to think that maybe the blood moon
> tetrad was visible from the Heavens to Jerusalem
> to show the Jewish people that God still has a
> covenant with them. But what about Russia and
> these air strikes on Syria two days later?

I don't know if those blood moons are a prediction of anything that is happening now or now. I think you could be right about them having the meaning of God still having a covenant with Israel, AND I might add, that He still has a covenant with us. I guess we will see if they bring anything ominous or anything good.

I know that lots of people have just gone wild predicting things.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.