Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 17, 2019 02:35AM

Posted by: JezTheBelle
Date: November 05, 2018

It isn't likely reparations will ever come. Too bad too, I have family who were wiped out by their "double tithes" and who are destitute today -- now that their church suddenly has no more use for them.

Does the U.S. have an extradition agreement with Brazil?

I don't know, Jez. But I suspect it would be safer seeking refuge in Brazil than in the states.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 17, 2019 02:49AM

p.s. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers who put the interests of their children above that of self-centered church leaders. If you were slow coming to a recognition of proper priorities--better late than never. We've all had to find our way through the fog of the "living word."

Posted by: NancyB ()
Date: June 17, 2019 04:20AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John
> Robert Stevens
> Posted by: JezTheBelle
> Date: November 05, 2018

>
> It isn't likely reparations will ever come. Too
> bad too, I have family who were wiped out by their
> "double tithes" and who are destitute today -- now
> that their church suddenly has no more use for
> them.
>
> Does the U.S. have an extradition agreement with
> Brazil?

>
> I don't know, Jez. But I suspect it would be safer
> seeking refuge in Brazil than in the states.

We all wonder what are Gary's plans since he claims "innocence" through his "responsible for failure" - look at the wealth he collected thru' TLW corporations.

Here are few links to explore on extradition. I say we get the facts out there that any of us know for sure is fact.- TWL operated with out transparency - I see it as fraud- but what will the court say?

[www.oas.org]

for instance, if a minor crime is committed in Florida, a person apprehended in Idaho will not be extradited back to the original crime's jurisdiction. Federal charges are governed by US federal law and most states, with the exceptions of South Carolina and Missouri, have adopted the Uniform Criminal Extradition Act. In practice, Florida, Alaska, and Hawaii typically do not extradite if the crime in question is not a felony because of the associated costs of transporting the suspect and the housing fees that must be paid to the jurisdiction in which the accused is held until transported.

[en.wikipedia.org]

The Best Countries for Your Escape Plan:

"Regardless of how likely the scenario, if you do need to escape, a crucial factor in deciding where to go is whether or not the country has an extradition treaty with the U.S."

"An extradition treaty is the legal mechanism countries use to pull alleged criminals out of other countries. The terms and conditions vary. Some countries, like France and Brazil, won’t extradite their own citizens, no matter the circumstance.

"Generally speaking, for an extradition to succeed, the alleged criminal act can’t be political in nature and must be a crime in both jurisdictions, and the suspect canno"t be in danger of receiving the death penalty or torture if transferred.

"The following countries have been known to refuse U.S. extradition requests, despite having treaties: Bolivia, Ecuador, Iceland, Nicaragua, Switzerland, Venezuela and Zimbabwe.
"
Escaping to a non-extradition-treaty country does not mean you are home free. It simply puts you at the mercy of your new hosts. You could become a pawn in a larger game and might be traded away for concessions. The political sands are always shifting, and tomorrow’s government may be more accommodating to the U.S.

The CIA could also kidnap you and bring you back to the U.S. without your host government’s consent. Or you might fall within sight of an armed drone. No matter where you go, there is no shortage of ways the U.S. government can hurt you.""

[internationalman.com]

Date: June 17, 2019 05:05AM

"Or you might fall within sight of an armed drone."
I have my fears, but so far that has not been one of them. But perhaps I am still too naive :)

Date: June 17, 2019 05:27AM

changedagain Wrote:
> "Or you might fall within sight of an armed
> drone."
> I have my fears, but so far that has not been one
> of them. But perhaps I am still too naive :)

"Armed drone?" What kind of spirit would that had? A good spirit or a bad spirit?

Does property owner in Brazil or Hawaii give some kind of citizenship?
It's disgusting! He has had it all planned I am sure - a back door.

Date: June 17, 2019 05:45AM

NancyB Wrote:

> It's disgusting! He has had it all planned I am
> sure - a back door.

No doubt.

Date: June 17, 2019 05:50AM

This from denisewallerlaughlin last November:

Posted by: denisewallerlaughlin
Date: November 01, 2018

Please people of every generation demand to follow the money. Everyone's life is not just a story. It was hopes and dreams that were taken away. Instead of proper educations it was spent time serving whoever, wherever, however. How many generations where brainwashed into thinking "college not necessary,"--life experience is better. Good luck supporting a family on that. Sexual abuse, educational abuse,the "grooming." It is the same. YOU HAVE BEEN RAPED. Denied your free will.
Simply walking away from church buildings leaves properties to sell and the monies all to Hargrave's family fund. Is that what 3 generations gave their lives to? Hopefully not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2019 05:51AM by changedagain.

Date: June 17, 2019 06:10AM

changedagain Wrote:
> This from denisewallerlaughlin last November:
>
> Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John
> Robert Stevens
> Posted by: denisewallerlaughlin
> Date: November 01, 2018

>
> Please people of every generation demand to follow
> the money. Everyone's life is not just a story. It
> was hopes and dreams that were taken away. Instead
> of proper educations it was spent time serving
> whoever, wherever, however. How many generations
> where brainwashed into thinking "college not
> necessary,"--life experience is better. Good luck
> supporting a family on that. Sexual abuse,
> educational abuse,the "grooming." It is the same.
> YOU HAVE BEEN RAPED. Denied your free will.
> Simply walking away from church buildings leaves
> properties to sell and the monies all to
> Hargrave's family fund. Is that what 3 generations
> gave their lives to? Hopefully not.

I, sadly, stand by the statement made by ChangedAgain.

Date: June 17, 2019 06:25AM

Actually, this is from Denise Waller Laughlin, Nancy. I stand by it as well.

Date: June 17, 2019 08:14AM

Thanks, Changed for sharing then.

There are so many facets and twisted mazes to this mess TLW.

One of the most prevalent is the fact that leader had their buddies in leadership - how did people get placed into "ministry" in the first place? What were the requirements to be Bro in the Walk?

Denominations have requirements. Non-denominational; churches have very few requirements. If you want to be ordained to marry people- you can get a minster licence on-line fora samll fee. No back ground check no bible college.

My question is: how many TLW members assumed that the designated ministries had some kind of REAL qualifications like: _____ I don't know, maybe maturity? Were they even Christian? Did they have psychology for counseling or even been around the block?

I think the lack of credible training has been a huge red-flag- besides the fact that jrs, Marilyn and Gary strayed so far from the Bible.

Who was aware of the "no -real credential" issues in TLW?
Were we to assume all "ministries" were outstanding citizens with clean records and trained properly? Why did we assume?

I know that during Viet Nam many young men were ordained for the purpose of avoiding the draft. How did that turn out?

Please correct me if I am wrongfully pointing a finger in the wrong direction.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.